Meet Your Bride

YOU Got Married

"I'm going now Kyoung Mi-ya~ Babe, c'mere!" Jaejoong called as he stood at the door.

Kyoung Mi grabbed her bag and ran to him.

He wrapped his arms around her and swayed a bit side to side then kissed her head.

"I'll pass through the front doors with Hyung, you can go through the basement. Or I can give you the car keys and-"

She looked up at him, "Am I a kid? I know what to do Kim Jaejoong." then gave him a peck.

"Am I not allowed to be worried about my baby?" he asked her, mimicking her action.

She smiled at him, "aish. People might over hear you and think I'm pregnant."

"We're the only ones here."

"It's 8:55, where's Manager?" Kyoung Mi opened the door and was surprised at cameras flashing infront of her.

Jaejoong immediately closed the door. "damn. How did they get in the building??? Let me call security."

"They caught me... in your condo. I'm dead." Kyoung Mi blurted.

His phone was next to his ear, "Don't worry. We'll fix this, okay?"

"Hyung? Where are you? Reporters are at my door. They caught Kyoung Mi." he spoke.

"I've already controlled the press, I'm at your door right now." Manager said.

Jaejoong went to answer the door and was greeted by a pissed Manager.

"I have no idea how they got in the building. Man, these people are cunning!" the man commented.

"I should go. Quick." Kyoung Mi approached the door.

"No. You're coming out with us." Manager ordered. "However you cannot stay close with Jaejoong. As much as possible stay as far and sit beside the driver. Understand?"

Kyoung Mi just nodded.

Manager's phone rang.

After hearing what the caller said, he hang up. "The car's in front now, let's go."

The three left the condo and proceeded to the front door.

A lot of fans, flashing cameras and noisy press people greeted them.

As they passed by, Kyoung Mi got pushed and poked but Jaejoong couldn't do anything coz it will reveal their relationship.

Kyoung Mi sat where she was supposed to and stayed quiet. Just then she received a text message.

"I'm sorry. If I can hold you right now. I will. m(_ _)m I'm sorrrrryy. I love you." it said.

She looked at the man at the backseat who was holding his phone and looking out the window.

In a moment his phone beeped too and he read it. "You owe me >.^  I love you tooooooo~"

He looked at the girl on the front seat and dialled her number.

She answered her phone.

"Oh you're gonna regret saying that." he smirked.

"Really? Why?" her voice amused.

"You're testing me now, huh... You'll see."

"Bye~" she sang as the car slowed to a stop.

Manager and Jaejoong got ready to get off the car. But before he got down he planted a quick kiss on Kyoung Mi's cheek.

--------------

"We've already matched you with another girl. You'll be hearing from her tomorrow during your preparation for the concert."    said the female PD.

"Can't I have any clue as to who she is? So I can at least, be prepared?" Jaejoong asked.

"It's better when your reaction is not scripted. As much as possible, we're gonna limit the script. It's what the audience wants." she continued.

"Will she be coming with camera's already?" he questioned further.

"Of course." 

-----------

Kyoung Mi sat on the edge of the table, swinging her legs back and forth.

"I'm tired of just watching you. You know how tough it is to hold back when you're wearing..." she pointed to his revealing costume, "that."

"If I can just... you know I would. But besides Manager-hyung, Yoochun and Junsu, we're the only ones who know about our relationship here." Jaejoong replied, fixing his hair.

The cody entered the room and since the two were already sitting apart, they didn't need to move at all.

"I'll see you at the Awards Night, Jaejoong-sshi. Lo-" Kyoung Mi quickly stopped. Jaejoong's eyes widened. "Lovely day is it not?" Then she left the room.

Jaejoong sighed in relief and started fiddling with his phone as the cody fixed his clothes.

"You're so obvious." the cody giggled. "The rumors are true then?"

The man frowned, he didn't want to lie, but he couldn't tell the truth either.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell anyone. You look very happy with her" she continued.

Just as Jaejoong was going to speak the door opened, revealing a familiar young woman and a bunch of cameras.

"Hi husband! Long time no see~" the beautiful lady spoke.

"Jang HyeRi?" his heart pounded at the person right before him.

------

"Ow!" Kyoung Mi exclaimed as her right heel broke.

 

Omona. Who is Jang HyeRi? 

Why is Jaejoong's heart pounding?

What craziness is this????

Thanks for reading ^^

Feel free to comment and/or subscribe :)