Chapter 9

Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunji POV

What is taking them so long?

I am waiting here for at least one hour and there is no sign of either of them.

What was this crazy girl thinking? She had no idea that Lay could heal and yet she told exactly that to this creepy old man.

 What would have happened if oppa had no healing abilities?

 Not only she would have died, we would have been taken care of too.

 Don’t get me wrong I am really thankful that she rescued us but I don’t think that this place is any better. Now I am no longer only a girl that got abused and lost all her pride but also a rebel.

 Some people may be proud to be called that but I just want to get out of here.

 I know I agreed with her conditions but I couldn’t know how horrible it is down here.

 And she steels my Lay oppa from me before he wouldn’t have left me alone here.

 Annoyed I sat down on the ground hoping none of these creepy men will come back to kill me or something.

 I heard steps. There was definitely more than one person.

Oh great now they are going to take me and torture me or something!

 But after a few seconds I saw Lay oppa and the crazy girl.

I sprung on my feet and ran into his arms. I smiled as he closed his arms around me.  

“Oppa, I was scared! Why did you leave me alone here?”

 He patted my back lightly. “I’m sorry Eunji. I was shocked and needed some time for myself.”

 I tightened my grip around him. “It’s okay because you are here now. But never leave me alone again!”

 I looked over his shoulder and saw the crazy girl standing awkwardly at the side.

 Ha! Do you see? Lay is my oppa and you aren’t going to change that!

“Oppa, I don’t want to stay here can we go back?”

He let go of me and I frowned.

  The crazy girl looked guilty. “I am sorry Eunji but you and your oppa can’t go. As I told you before once you take a step in the underground you can’t go back up. You already saw too much. You know how our elder looks and saw the central. I know that you are scared but please try to cope with it. I will do everything to make you feel comfortable. We have a school that you can go to and there are a lot people your age. And the rooms may be not the best there are but you can decorate it the way you want.”

She smiled at me.

 I wanted to snap at her. I didn’t ask her for her opinion.

 She should just go away and leave me and oppa alone.

 I looked at Lay oppa and to my dismay he seemed to agree with the crazy girl.

“Minhi is right Eunji. It may be not the best but it is definitely better than being at this hellhole.” 

How can he be on her side?

“No it is horrible here! I would rather get abused by some old hags than staying here with this crazy girl!”

 He grabbed my shoulders and gave me an angry look.

 “Never say that again! Do you want to live your live without joy and friends? Do you really want to get abused everyday by people that view you like a toy they can play with? And when did you become so ungrateful? Minhi saved us already three times today! She risked her live multiple times  for people she doesn’t even know and yes she is crazy for doing that but you should be grateful and not calling her crazy girl!”

Somewhere in his speech he began to yell at me.

 He was enraged.

 I crossed the line and I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter