Chapter 3

Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihyun Pov

“Oppa! I’m here!” I ran to him and gave him a bear hug.

“Jihyun! Where have you been?! Do you know how worried I was?!”

He looked at me with an angry look. I knew that he was not really angry.

It’s just that oppa is so over protective over me he always gets a panic attack when I disappear. “Don’t worry opaa, I was with unnie! You won’t believe what she told me! She said that there was a place where children never grow old!”

 His gaze softend. He can’t stay mad at me for long.

“Really?”

 I nodded eagerly. “Yes! And there are fairies and mermaids and  there are also evil pirates but there is a hero who fights them his name is peter pan!”

 He laughed slightly and looked at me with big eyes.

“Wow that sounds wonderful! Do you want to go there?“  

I shook my head. “No, because I want to grow up and be a person like unnie!” 

 “Is that unnie of your really so great?”

I looked at him offended. “Of course she is! She is sooooo strong but she is really nice and she always tells me amazing stories!”

He gave me a warm smile. “It sounds like she is a really great person. Maybe you can introduce her to me next time?”

 

 

Minhi Pov

After I made sure Jihyun found her oppa I made my way down the market. 

There was one person that new almost everything when you needed information’s you would go to him and like everything it was not for free.

But the payment was rather odd and way harder to pay than with mere money.

He wanted secrets.

Not the ones you tell your best friend with a slightly red face, he wanted the really dirty ones the ones you swore you would never tell anyone and don’t think about lying to him he can see right in your soul.

 I saw him sitting with his back to me in a rather odd outfit but he liked to revere to himself as a fashion expert.

He noticed my presence and swirled around on his chair to face me.

“Hello sweetheart, what can I do for you?”

He gave me a mischievous grin.

If he wasn’t so important I woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter