Chapter 14

Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The morning came and I was as tired as before which didn’t helped my mood to rise.

Today would be the first day of training for the boys.

Okay maybe not real training more like testing what they are able to do and how much work I have to do me.  I just hope that Lay brought them to the room safely.

Expecting them to not be awake I made my way to the men’s quartiers.

 I saw no one lying in the hallway so Lay kept his promise and brought them to their rooms.

Since I only know where Lay’s room was I knocked on his door first.

 He was still deeply asleep and various shaking and calling his name didn’t work so I simply kicked him off the bed.

 Did I mention that I was in a bad mood?

 He woke up with a grunt and rose from the floor. “Why did you do that?”

 He rubbed his eyes and I would have squealed at how adorable he looked if I wasn’t in such a bad mood.

“You just wouldn’t wake up no matter what I tried so there was no other option.”

“It hurt you know?”

 I shrugged nonchalant with my shoulders.

“By the way in which rooms are the other two?”

 I gave them the rooms directly next to mine.

Some dude said that all twelve rooms in that tract are unoccupied.” That was strange?

Exactly twelve rooms? Well maybe it was the Elders doing since he knew the exact number of people.

“Thank you. Breakfast is in exactly ten minutes be ready by then or there won’t be any food until dinner.”

 With that I walked out of the room.

 I know that I was rude and that he didn’t deserve such cold treatment but they had to get used to the way things work here.

 I was relatively nice compared to the other generals and I didn’t want them to be hurt because they are not used to the rules here.

I knocked on the door next to Lay’s room.

 As expected there was no response.

 I stepped in and noticed that it was Kai’s room.

 He was sprawled out on the bed with the sheet tightly around him.

 He looked like a little boy.

A memory came to my mind of him lying in bed and me trying to wake him with every method possible.

He would never respond even though he was already awake just to tease me.

 A sad smile appeared on my face and my heart clenched. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

 I miss him so much.

“Hey are you okay?” The gently voice behind me startled me and I abruptly turned around.

 Luhan somehow managed to enter the room without me noticing him.

 “I didn’t mean to startle you but you seemed so sad.”

His voice was so soft and in his eyes laid concern.

 How could he care so much after only a day?

 All we did was arguing. Okay I have to admit that I felt at ease in his presence so much that it concerned me how that was possible but what shocked me even more was the words I said next.

 “I just remembered something about a person I once knew.”

 He just looked at me, studied my face as if he was searching for something, his eyes never losing the gentleness in them.

 I don’t know why I told him that. I never talked about him not even my friends nonetheless a stranger. I must have gone crazy because of the lack of sleep. 

Thankfully Luhan decided to end the silence.

 “I will wake Kai up.” I looked back at the boy that was still sleeping.

“I hope he will talk to me again. I am very sorry for what I did I didn’t knew that it was something he can’t take.”

 “He will talk to you again. He just need time to warm up to you just give him some time.”

 I nodded. I will give him time and if he decides to open up to me I will welcome him with open arms. But till then I will take care of him as much as I can without disturbing him.

“Breakfast is in ten minutes, be ready till then.”

 Luhan nodded and I walked out of the room. I needed to take a walk.

All these boys around me seemed to mess with my head.

The fact that I had to search for nine more gave me a headache.

How should I be able to cope with them if I had problems with just three?!

But I couldn’t keep myself from imagining how the next one would be.

Would he be as sweet as Lay, quiet and shy like Kai or as calm as Luhan or would he be totally different maybe funny? I just hope that he isn’t a jerk.

 I had enough problems as it is I didn’t need a jerk who is unable to take orders and behave properly.

I also hoped that he wouldn’t be as handsome like the others I don’t think I would survive that.

Like seriously how can they be o handsome?

 I’m getting self-esteem issues here!

 I headed straight to the cafeteria not bothering to check if Juneo, Yejun and Jongkook were up by now.

 It was their punishment for what they did last night. Well part of it.

The cafeteria was already filled with men and women that were loudly chatting.

The air was buzzing with noise. I went in line and got my food after that I searched the room for an empty table.

 I was not in the mood to talk to other people and I don’t think the boys would want to sit with total strangers. I started eating not bothering to wait for the boys.

 Food comes first. I dug in and not long after I saw the boys enter the room.

Lay had Eunji by his side and I shamefully have to admit that I totally forgot about her.

 With so much stuff happening in such a short period of time that I somehow forgot that she was there too.

 It’s not like I hold any bad feelings towards here but as they came closer I am sure that it’s not the case for her according to the glare she sent me before clinging to Lay’s arm.

I just smiled at them. I have to show her that I don’t plan taking Lay away from her.

I looked at Kai and Luhan as they sat in front of me.

 Kai still looked sleepy and his hair was disheveled. He really looked like a little boy.

 A warm smile spread on my face. Kai quickly looked down as we locked eyes.

  “So what are going to do today?”

 Lay came back with the food and handed two trays to Luhan and Kai.

After that he sat down and dug right in same with the other two boys. Boys will be boys, not that I am any better.

“We are going to start training today. We will go to the training center right after you all finished eating.”

I only got a nod from the boys.

„And what about me? I hope you don’t expect me to learn how to fight do you?”

I didn’t like the tone of her voice but I decided to ignore it.

“No, I will introduce you to Yoona she is the same age as you and will show you the school.”

 Eunji just nodded and silence enveloped the table. The only ones not eating were Eunji and me.

I for my part was already finished but for Eunji I have no idea why she isn’t touching her food.

“Are you not hungry? You haven’t eaten for at least a day.”

She crossed her arms. “I am not hungry.”

Right on cue her stomach growled. She turned pink and I couldn’t help but to role my eyes at her childish behavior.

 “I will head to the training center first. It is the second stop.”

 And maybe I will wake the others up on my way there but just to get them to the training center.

 I am not that nice.

I sat in the training center with three whiny boys that complained nonstop about their headache.

  As if I would feel any pity towards them.

 “Stand up and stop complaining like little girls! You have some training to do!”

 Jongkook looked at me with his puppy eyes. “But noona! My head hurts and my body aches.”

 I have to be strong. I know that he didn’t do this on purpose but as a Captain I have to be strong and show authority or they won’t respect me when it gets serious.

 “Don’t look at me with these eyes. Now stand up and start training.”

 Knowing that he wouldn’t be able to convince me he stood up and joined the other two who didn’t even try convincing me.

“First 50 push-ups! After that you go to the bar and do 20 chin ups. Now start!”

 I crossed my arms over my chest and yelled at them if they did something wrong or were too lazy to do it right.

 “I didn’t know that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter