Chapter 12

Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan PoV

I’ve had enough.

I know I am not supposed to use my abilities in front of people let alone use them on people to hurt them but this man was just too much.

 I was angry extremely angry but I was not entirely sure why.

 He called me a girl and I hate that more than everything but what was surprising is that the fact that he harassed the girl beside me pushed me over the edge and made me use my ability.

 I don’t even know the girl! So why do I risk everything just because some old hack touched her?

I swore to never use my power again so why am I doing this?

Mabey it were her eyes who looked at me like she already knew everything about me despite not knowing me at all or it was that little scoff she let out as that old man called me a girl or I was just insane. The latter seemed the most realistic but felt the most wrong.

 I am really going insane!

 I let go of the man, he immediately gasped for air and his face which turned a little bit blue took the shade of a sheet of paper.

 He looked at us with fright in his eyes trying to find who did this to him.

 I turned to the girl next to me just to see that he starred at me with big eyes.

 There was no way that she could know that it was me who did it, my expression never changed.

There was no evidence that it was my doing!

She smiled as if she just found out the most amazing thing in the world an there was it again this look as if he knew everything about me.

I just stared back at her totally forgetting the situation we were in.

Kai pulled me out of my daze.

He shoot me a confused look I only nodded shortly to tell him that everything was okay. He lifted a brow but let it go.

Me and Kai were a match made in heaven as some people would say.

We understood each other blindly even though we were the complete opposite of each other.

He was impulsive, short-tempered and emotional while I liked to think my actions over and kept my emotions to myself.

 Our personalities were destined to clash but oddly we clicked well and when I was too hesitant he would take matter in his hands and when he was to impulsive I stopped him from doing things without thinking.

 I don’t think there is someone who understands me better than Kai does.

A man ran in our direction to aid the still coughing bastard.

“Lieutenant! What happened?! What did you do to him?!” He looked at us with disgust.

  Kai stepped forward ready to give this douchebag a piece of his mind but I held him back with a gentle touch on the shoulder.

 It would be of no use to start a fight.

The odds were clearly in their favor. They’re part of the governmental army while we’re just peasants in their eyes.

“We wouldn’t have to do anything if this man hadn’t harassed this young lady. We don’t tolerate any form of violence or harassment towards our guests. “

 The officer scoffed. “The girl probably asked for it and now she tries to frame the Lieutenant! I know girls like you. It’s disgusting how all of you are only after money and power.”

 I had the urge to punch the man straight in the face.

Kai also tensed beside me trying really hard to not rip the men into shreds.

 The girl beside me was  fuming, I wondered how she managed to prevent herself from jumping  at him. 

I wasn’t even the one who was insulted but I was extremely angry she must have a high amount of self-discipline.  

Another man joined the group. “What is happening here?”

 Great another one! I put on my nicest fake smile.

The last thing I needed was another government that wants us in jail.

 “Nothing, just a little misunderstanding no need to make a fuss.”  

“That’s what you call nothing you little bastard?! Something tried to strangle the Lieutenant and I am sure they have something to do with it. And this little accuses him to have touched her in an inappropriate way!”

 The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter