Chapter 6

Rebel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lay Pov

She was one strange girl.

One time she is the most bad girl he has ever seen in his life and then she is kind and caring like an angel, then she is back to bad and now she is like a normal girl chatting with Eunji while they were on their way to the so called headquarters as she described it as.

 He hadn’t spoken with her that much but he was very sure that she was a good person at heart which was the only reason he agreed to come with her.

He just hoped his trust wouldn’t be betrayed. He heard Eunjis laughter and he found himself smiling.

When he managed to break into the room she and that bastard were in and saw how broken she looked he thought she would never be able to smile again.

But that girl in front of him somehow managed to heal her heart even if it was just a bit.

 He secretly wondered if she had similar powers to his.

She suddenly stopped in her track and put a finger to telling them to be quiet.

They must be near. She quickly ran to an old car no one cared to throw away and gave them a sign to follow her.

 He saw silhouettes of men with heavy weapons guarding the whole area and by the way Minhi acted they were nowhere near friendly.

Suddenly Eunji who ran in front of him tripped and let out a little scream. 

The guards immediately pointed their guns in the direction the scream came from.

“!”  Minhi cursed under her breath.

 The sound of gun firing resonated through the cold night air.

Before he could even react a sudden pain shot through his right shoulder and he hissed in pain.

Minhi looked at him with worried eyes. Eunjis eyes filled with tears once again.

She looked at him and Minhi with sorry eyes.

 He knew it wasn’t her fault she had no experience in things like these but the pain in his shoulder made it a bit hard to not blame her at least partly.

 Minhi who was a few steps ahead of them rushed to him and examined his arm with worry filled eyes.

Her touch was soft and he could tell that she tried to be as gentle as possible.

Her next action surprised him she ripped a piece off her shirt and tied it tightly around his shoulder.

 It hurt like hell as she pulled the two ends and tied them into a tight knot.

Her touch lingered on his skin and even though he knew that this wasn’t the right time to stare at her he just couldn’t stop looking at her face.

 He came back to reality as she spoke with an urgent voice.

“You have to get out of here! If you run behind this building there is an old train. If you crawl under the second wagon there is a ladder that leads right into the headquarters. I am going to distract them for a while to make sure that they don’t follow us, after that I’ll come to you. It is important that you wait right under the ladder  don’t go further into the tunnel, the others could think that you are enemies and you would have a bullet pierced through your heart before you can even open your mouth to explain. Now you have to hurry or they will see you!”

He didn’t like the idea to leave her with these men alone at all and if it weren’t for Eunji who looked like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter