(O_o) 14 Million Won...

Listen to Your Heart

[Hye Ri’s POV]

“Drive safely.” Ji Eun said to Haewon.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Kekeke.” Haewon and Eun Mi got into their expensive sports car and drove off leaving me, Omma, and Ji Eun in the garage.

“Ok, we’ll be taking this car. Please get in.”

 

(A/N: Ji Eun's SUV)

 

Asjgkdfsflks. Woah! This is a nice car.

“Do you own this car too? What about your convertible? You’re seen mostly driving that around.”

“Hye Ri-yah, don’t be so nosy.” Omma told me.

“It’s fine. Yeah I usually drive my Lamborghini around but this is mine too. Actually, we’ve all got one in different colors. I have the white one, Yoochun oppa has black, and Haewon has blue.”

“What about Eun Mi?” Yejin asked Ji Eun.

“Eun Mi doesn’t drive yet. Appa already has a hard time since Yoochun oppa’s a car fanatic. Haewon and I only have two, while Yoochun oppa has nine.”

“N-nine?!” Omma and I said. Ji Eun just nodded her head.

 

Fifteen minutes later…

 

We arrived at the store. Ji Eun was greeted by the manager and several assistants. I just looked on in awe at their conversation.

 

“Agasshi, it’s a pleasure to have you. Here are your usual assistants. Can I offer you anything? Are these two with you?”

“Thank you, Juwon-sshi. This is Kang Yejin and her daughter Kang Hye Ri. I need you to help find some clothes for them for our dinner.”

“What price range are they looking at?”

Omma in, “What is the cheapest dress here?”

“The cheapest?” the manager scoffed like we were peasants. “The cheapest dress here is 600,000 won.”

Omma and I gasped. 600,000 won for one dress?! I could buy like three months of food with that!!

“I need an entire outfit for the both of them. Actually, let’s get a few outfits.”

“Ji Eun, just one outfit for Hye Ri. I really can’t afford all this stuff.” Omma said as she examined a mannequin.

“Yejin-sshi, please don’t worry. I’m paying so let’s go find some clothes~!” Ji Eun smiled brightly.

“Ladies, make the announcement.” the manager said to one of the assistants.

One of the assistants proceeded to make a store announcement over the intercom informing the customers that the store will be closing early. I was amazed at Ji Eun’s power. 40 minutes into our shopping extravaganza, I managed to get three entire outfits and Omma got two.

“Are you sure you guys don’t want anything else? You didn’t get a lot…” Ji Eun said as we patiently waited for the total.

“Agasshi, your grand total is 14 million won.”

“BWOH?! Hye Ri-yah, put some stuff back!!”

“There’s no need for that. Ladies, Juwon-sshi thank you for your hard work. You guys are seriously the best! Everyone, please buy something for yourselves. It’s on me.”

Everyone was absolutely speechless.

“A-anio. We simply cannot do that. Agasshi, please disregard us.”

“But I can’t. Every time I come here you guys are always helping me out, not to mention closing the store early. It’s the least I can do. Please, I won’t take no for an answer.”

Wow! She’s soooo amazing~ Ji Eun is really daebak!

Although hesitant, they all agreed.

“Please take your time.” She said then looked at Omma and me. “I’m going to get some drinks, do you guys want anything?”

“Anio, please just stay here. Hye Ri can get us something.” Omma then handed me some money.

“Yeah, it’s the least I can do Ji Eun. What would you like?”

“Anything’s fine with me, thanks Hye Ri.”

 

 

[Jessica’s POV]

This day is really not going my way. I sipped my coffee staring at the department store across the street. Why is my favorite store closed early?!

Suddenly, a poor looking girl came in panting.

“Three lattes please.” She placed her order and looked for an empty table. She then headed towards my way.

“Excuse me, do you mind?” She said pointing at the empty seat.

How disgusting. She was sweaty and wore mismatched clothes. I can’t be seen with her-

“Please, I’m really tired. I ran all the way here from the store across the street.”

“Ahahaha. You couldn’t have possibly been at the department store, it’s closed. You know, you shouldn’t lie for something so trivial. It’s pathetic.”

“No, really. I was there with Ji Eun. She’s really nice and-”

Wait, what did she say?! Nooo, that can’t be.

“Ji Eun? Like Park Ji Eun?”

“Ne~ her father’s dating- uh, I mean… I’m friends with her.” the peasant girl looked away.

Could it be Ji Eun’s father is dating peasant girl’s mother?! No way. I faked a smile and offered her a seat. I proceeded to get all the info out of the girl.

“Ahh, I should’ve known. Juwon does close the store for Ji Eun. So, how do you know our Ji Eun?”

“Ahh, your friends with Ji Eun too?”

“Yeah, chaebol heirs/heiresses know each other.” I handed over my business card. “How come Ji Eun’s never mentioned you before?”

She took the card and her eyes lit up. “Omo, you- you’re Jessica Jung! Jung Corporation’s heiress!!”

I smiled. “That’s me.” I guess you’re not that dumb as I thought.

“Ah, well since you are Ji Eun’s friend. I mind as well tell you. You won’t tell anyone right? Well, my mom has been dating Ji Eun’s dad for like a year now. I think they’re engaged. Ji Eun took us shopping for her engagement party tonight.”

I immediately froze. Her engagement party. There’s no way. NO WAY.

“Hye Ri-sshi, your lattes are ready.”

“Well Miss Jung, I have to go.”

“Wait!! Uh, um, your name is Hye Ri, right? Do you have a phone?”

She nodded her head.

“Give me a call. It’s going to be hard, people might not accept you into the family. Call me if you need to talk.”

She looked at me suspiciously, then agreed.

“Yah! I’m serious. You better call me.”

“Ne… I will.”

“Oh and don’t Ji Eun you met me today. I just came back from America and I want to surprise everyone.”

“Ok, I won’t tell her. And I’ll call you later! Bye.”

 

Hahaha. Park Ji Eun, I found your weakness. This is perfect. Hye Ri will learn to trust me and I’ll turn her into my puppet.

 

I laughed to myself.

“Agasshi, are you ok?” Yoseob said as he came to get me.

“Everything’s perfect, absolutely perfect.” 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ta-daaaaaaa!! Three updates~ You guys have a lot of reading to do! ^^ I'll be updating again next week either on Thursday or Friday! And remember, comments and subscriptions are looooved! <3