The Escape

Listen to Your Heart

[Ji Eun’s POV]

 

I was sitting there staring at my phone, waiting for a text to come in. *sigh* Is it too late to back out?

 

“Agasshi, are you listening? Hello? Agasshi!” My assistant, Han Sooyeon-sshi said to me.

 

“Huh? Oh I’m so sorry Sooyeon-sshi, what were you saying?”

 

“You have a VERY busy schedule today, agasshi. At 11 am, you are to go to the Daehyun Group office as your father wants to speak to you. When your done with that, we’re headed to the main Trésor Caché Hotel in Seoul where you have some business to take care of. You also have the charity event for helpless children that you wanted to attend with Eun Mi and Haewon. After that you are to go and help out for the new opening of the Daehyun Goods supermarket tomorrow. Oh and Money Magazine wants to know when you can schedule the interview and photo shoot. You’ll be on the cover of the magazine and the main story.”

 

*sigh* Oh great…what have I gotten myself into? Aish, why did I listen to Haewon?!

 

“Agasshi, shall I schedule the interview with Money Magazine?”

 

“I’ll think about it. If you could let them know I’d like to talk to them directly about the interview first, that would be great.”

 

“Ok, I will do that,” Sooyeon-sshi said. She then checked her watch. “Omo! Please get ready now before you’re late! Your father is waiting for you at the office. I‘ll check to see if breakfast is ready for you.”

 

*ring ring* I looked at my phone, Haewon was calling.

 

“Ne I will and kamsahamnida, Sooyeon-sshi.”

 

I waited until my assistant left before I picked up the call. I headed to my room.

 

“Yobosae-”

 

“Yah, what took you forever to pick up?”

 

“Mianhe, I was busy…so are we really gonna go through with this?”

 

“Duuuh! It’s Seunghyun oppa’s birthday and we’re celebrating at Lotte World, of course we have to go! Are you ready?”

 

“I know, I know but I have a full schedule and…”

 

“I know, you feel guilty.”

 

“Yeah I do but as long as we‘re back in time for that charity event we should be good. Is big-forehead oppa coming?”

 

“Yeah, Yoochun oppa’s ditching his schedules for today too…aigoo~, we’re all going to be in sooo much trouble!”

 

“kekeke all for Seunghyun oppa! He is loved alright! Ok, I’m gonna get ready now, I’ll call you when I’m on my way to pick you up.”

 

“Arasso! And Ji Eun, don’t get caught!” ;P

 

“Hahaha, I won’t. I planned my getaway last night! My car’s outside and I put the keys in my bag. I just have to make sure that Sooyeon-sshi or the guards don’t catch me.”

 

“Ji Eun-ah, hwaiting!”

 

I then ended the call. I took a shower and got dressed.

(A/N: Ji Eun’s outfit: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/redopin-long-sleeve-t-shirt/info.html/pid.1023059931

 

I looked through my closet to find an outfit for work. I put them all in another bag, filled with several pairs of shoes, and accessories. I opened the door and quietly went downstairs. I looked around to find Sooyeon-sshi. She was in the kitchen with the chefs preparing breakfast. I felt a rush of guilt go through me.

 

“Agasshi, aren’t you going to work? Why are you wearing that?” one of the maids asked me.

 

“Agasshi, it’s time for breakfa- What are you wearing?” Sooyeon-sshi said.

 

Oh no! I made a dash for the front door. “Agasshi!! Agasshi!!!! Stop her! Close the gates! Don’t let her car through the gates!”

 

I ran as fast as I could. The guards were slowly catching up to me. Man, they got faster. They had closed the gates insuring that no car could come in or get out. Ha, just as I expected. I went out and opened the gated door at the side of the house and ran to my car that I conveniently parked last night right in front of the gated door.

(A/N: Ji Eun’s car: http://www.flickr.com/photos/26816187@N06/2962728996/

 

I reached my cousin’s house in a matter of minutes. Haewon was waiting outside. She got in the car and we drove off to Lotte World.

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

 

I arrived at Lotte World and parked my Audi right behind Yoochun’s Porsche.

(A/N: Yoochun’s car: http://www.dubdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/07/porsche-panamera-techart-black-edition-1.jpg

 

(A/N: Jaejoong’s car: http://www.fourtitude.com/gallery/generated//Events/Paris%20Auto%20Show/2006/Audi%20R8%20Show%20Photos/455__scaled_600.jpg)

 

I got out of my car and was greeted by the others.

 

“Happy Birthday, Seunghyun.” I said as I smiled at one of my best friends.

 

“Thanks hyung. It’s the first time we’ve gone here to celebrate a birthday,” he replied.

 

“I know but why are we still in front? Are we waiting for anyone else? Let’s go in!” I said impatiently.

 

They laughed at me.

 

“Jaejoong hyung, why are you rushing to get in?” my other best friend Yoochun asked.

 

“Because I‘m tired of waiting.” I simply stated.

 

“Aigoo hyung, you just got here and you‘re already tired?!” Junsu looked at me, puzzled.

 

“I’m tired because I was chased by my assistant and my security guards. They’ve actually gotten smarter…I couldn’t use the route I normally take to escape. It’s not as easy to sneak out of my own home now, it’s getting a lot more fun.”

 

“Well hyung, you’re infamous for running away…but anyways, thank you for risking your life just to come here and celebrate my birthday with me.” Seunghyun said half sarcastically, half seriously.

 

“Of cour-” I was cut off by fan girls that noticed us.

 

“Happy birthday Seunghyun oppa!”

 

“Junsu oppa is so cute!”

 

“Omo, they look even more handsome in person, eek! Yoochun oppa’s staring at us!”

 

“Oh my gosh, look at Jaejoong oppa’s muscles! Ahhh, whoever marries him will be so lucky!”

 

“They are so lucky! They’ve got the looks, the fame, the fortune, and their careers are set.”

 

“Thanks ladies,” we said in unison. I smiled and then winked at them.

 

“kyaaaaa!” they squealed and ran away.

 

We suddenly turned our attention to the black Lamborghini that pulled up and parked behind my car.

 

“Finally! They‘re here!!” Junsu squealed.

 

I looked and I saw the most beautiful woman on the planet come out from the driver’s seat, Park Ji Eun.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay, first chapter! ^^ So, how was it? Too long, too boring? I wanted to make it longer but I didn't want you guys to suffer from scrolling down too much! xD Anyways, comments are loved and don't hesitate to let me know if you're confused about anything! <3 Oh and in case you guys didn't know, agasshi means young lady! :)