Adventures at Lotte World

Listen to Your Heart

[Ji Eun’s POV]

 

When we got there everyone had already arrived. They were waiting in front of the amusement park. They parked right in front so I parked there as well, alongside my friends cars. I parked behind an Audi R8.

 

“Haewon, who owns this car?” I said to Haewon

 

“I don’t know, but it’s really nice!” she replied.

 

We got out of the car and were welcomed by everyone.

 

“Noona!~” they sang. I was welcomed by heavenly voices. I turned around.

 

“Annyeong Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. Where’s Onew? I asked and smiled at them.

 

“Hey Ji Eun.”

 

“Onew!~” I smiled and hugged him. Onew blushed.

 

“Noona!! Why did you hug Onew hyung and not me?! Wae?? Wae noona? Are you…in love with…Onew hyung? Don’t go to hyung noona, like me instead!!” Taemin said with tears in his eyes.

 

Omo, this kid has a wild imagination! I just hugged Onew… I then hugged Taemin.

 

“Taeminnie please don’t get upset, arasso? I like you too.”

 

“OH MY GOSH DID YOU GUYS HEAR THAT?! NOONA LIKES ME! HYUNG, SHE LIKES MEEE AND SHE HUGGED MEEE!!” Taemin was jumping up and down. He was so happy.

 

Wow, he’s that happy just because of a hug… I looked at the others and they looked sad so I hugged them as well.

 

“Thanks Ji Eun noona. By the way, you look very pretty today.” Minho said. He was smiling so much.

 

“Awe thanks Minho.” I smiled and hugged him again.

 

“Ha, and I didn’t even say anything. She hugged me because she wanted to.” Key teased Taemin. I laughed.

 

“You guys it’s only a hug, please don’t fight.”

 

“But we all know you like me the best, right noona? I mean look at me, I’m hot. If we dated, we’d be the hottest couple on Earth.” Jonghyun stated.

 

I stared at Jonghyun like he was crazy, which he was. This kid…where does he come up with this nonsense?!

 

“Uh huh, sure.” That was the only thing I could say.

 

Everyone rolled their eyes at Jonghyun.

 

“Yah, you know you’d have to go through me if you want to date my cousin.” Yoochun oppa barged into the conversation and then hugged me.

 

I nodded my head and then hugged Yoochun oppa. He told me Yunho oppa and Changmin oppa are on their way. “Ok,” I said and then I went to greet everyone else.

 

“Happy birthday Seunghyun oppa!” I said as I hugged him.

 

“Annyeong duck oppa!” I hugged Junsu and laughed.

 

“Yaaah, don’t say that out loud it’s embarrassing!”

 

“Annyeong Jungsoo oppa, Hyukjae oppa, Donghae oppa, and Siwon oppa. Where are the others?” I said as I hugged each of them.

 

“Yah, Park Ji Eun it’s Leeteuk now.” Jungsoo aka “Leeteuk” oppa said whilst trying to look cool.

 

“Yeah, and it’s Eunhyuk now too.” Hyukjae aka “Eunhyuk” oppa said as he followed suit.

 

“They can’t make it. They are busy with their schedules.” Donghae oppa said.

 

“The life of an entertainer.” Jungsoo oppa said as he sighed.

 

“But they’ll be there for Seunghyun’s dinner party and the after party at the club.” Siwon oppa said as he flashed his million dollar smile.

 

Then I looked at Kim Jaejoong, the only person who I haven’t greeted. The person who I kept avoiding.

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

 

I watched as Ji Eun made her way to greet everyone but me. Of course it was natural because we hated each other’s guts. I hated her and she hated me, it’s always been that way. I watched as they all fawned over her. It was expected because she was beautiful, absolutely stunning. We both stared at each other wondering if we should be civil and greet each other.

 

“…Annyeong…” Ji Eun quietly said.

 

“…mhmm…” was the only thing I could say.

 

An awkward silence filled the air, we were still staring at each other until Yoochun broke the silence as he was shocked and giddy about something. Our friends were pointing at us and were smiling like a bunch of idiots.

 

“So…when were you planning on telling us?” Yoochun said as he nudged me.

 

“Uhh, about what?” I said confused.

 

“THAT YOU GUYS ARE DATING, DUH!” Junsu yelled which made people stare at us.

 

“Yah! You guys are creating a scene!” I hissed.

 

People stopped and stared at us. We heard murmurs of them talking about us dating and wearing couple outfits. What are they talking about?! Couple outfits??

 

“Big forehead oppa, have you lost your mind?! Why on Earth would I be dating him? Out of all people, this irresponsible, egotistical, playboy. I can’t believe you’re friends with someone like him.” Ji Eun looks at me in disgust and scoffs. “I wouldn’t date him if he was the last guy on Earth.”

 

“BWOH?! You-” I was cut off by Yoochun.

 

“Listen, you guys don’t have to pretend to hate each other anymore. Jaejoong hyung, I give you my permission to date my cousin. But if you ever hurt her you’re going to wish that you were never-”

 

We looked at each other and then at Yoochun. We both punched him for making a scene.

 

“OW! YAH! THAT HURTS!”

 

We both realized what everyone was talking about. We were wearing similar outfits, way too similar. I wore a necklace over my white long sleeved shirt, dark blue jeans with a black belt, a black beanie and sunglasses, and simple black sandals. She wore a necklace over her white long sleeved shirt with a black undershirt, dark blue jean shorts, a black beanie and sunglasses, and white wedge sandals.

 

“You know, they actually complement each other very well.” Seunghyun stated his opinion.

 

“Yeah they do,” Leeteuk said before he turned to me. “But Jaejoong, I was expecting more extravagant couple rings then those.” He took my left hand and examined the ring on my ring finger.

 

I took Ji Eun’s left hand. She too had a similar ring on her ring finger. She pulled her hand away when we noticed someone crying, it’s Taemin.

 

“Noona, h-h-how c-could y-you do t-t-this to meee? I thought you lov-” Minho put his hand over Taemin’s mouth.

 

“Taemin, please stop crying, your causing a scene…” Minho said as he patted Taemin on the back. Key dragged the heartbroken boy inside the amusement park.

 

Ji Eun and I hadn’t noticed that we were the only ones left, as we were perplexed by how a single greeting turned into this mess. The others had gone in because of the large crowd that was forming. People started taking pictures, then they started to push and shove to get a good look at us, the new “couple.” Out of nowhere reporters showed up. I suddenly grabbed Ji Eun’s hand and led her inside the amusement park. They followed us so we ran for it.

 

“Don’t let go of my hand,” I said as I gripped Ji Eun’s hand tighter.

 

We ran until we lost them. We were both tired from running away so we sat on a bench.

 

“How did the paparazzi know we’re here?!” Ji Eun said.

 

“I don’t know but I think we lost them,” I replied.

 

Ji Eun got up, “I’m going to the Smoothie Shop to get us something to drink, what do you want?”

 

I held her hand, she was startled but she didn’t pull away.

 

“Uhm, I’ll go with you,” I quietly said.

 

Aish, why did I do that?! I couldn’t help but steal glances at her. I wanted to hug her.

 

“Jaejoong?”

 

I snapped back to reality. “H-huh?”

 

“They’re waiting for our order, what do you want to drink?”

 

“I’ll have whatever you’re getting,” I smiled.

 

She smiled back, “Two strawberry smoothies please.”

 

The man took our order and started to flirt with Ji Eun. She then left to find us a table. All this time he kept staring and smiling at her. I cleared my throat and gave him a cold stare. He looked directly at me.

 

“She’s taken,” I said.

 

It was silent. We both stared at each other.

 

“Are you jealous, Jaejoong-sshi? Because I’m only being polite.” he said as he gave me a glare.

 

“Psh, aren’t you the one that’s jealo-”

 

Ji Eun cut me off. “Jaejoong, I’ve been waiting for you at our tabl- Oh, mianhe. I didn’t mean to interrupt.”

 

“Ani, you weren’t interrupting anything.” I said as I put my arm around her shoulder.

 

“Ji Eun-sshi, your smoothies are ready.”

 

Ji Eun went to get our smoothies. I looked back and that guy was still staring at Ji Eun. I went behind her and hugged her. She was startled, her fan boy was pissed and all the attention was on us.

 

“Awe, what a cute young couple,” an ajumma said.

 

“Ani, we’re not dat-”

 

I cut her off, “Thanks. Let’s go babe.”

 

She leaned in and whispered, “What are you doing? Jaejoong, why did you lie?”

 

I just smiled at her.

 

She gave me a death glare before she smiled at the ajumma and thanked her.

 

“Lets go find the others.” I grabbed her hand and we left.

 

[Yoochun’s POV]

 

“Hyung, we shouldn’t have left them!” Seunghyun said.

 

“I know but it’s for their own good! They’re always ignoring each other.” Yoochun said.

 

“PARK YOOCHUN!” Everyone turned around to see who was yelling.

 

“How could you just leave me, your own cousin that you said you’d protect?! I was being chased around by reporters and I had to stay with this pabo who kept telling people we were dating!”

 

Ji Eun looked pissed, and then stared at me waiting for an answer.

 

“Why are you yelling at me when it’s both of your faults! We called you guys but you lovebirds were busy staring in each others eyes.” I said.

 

“And if you wanted your relationship to be kept a secret, you guys shouldn’t have come wearing matching outfits, DUH.” Eunhyuk hyung said in a isn’t-it-obvious tone.

 

*ring, ring* I looked at my phone, it was Yunho hyung.

 

“Yo hyung, are you coming?”

 

“I’m on my way to the office. You guys should leave now too.”

 

“Bwoh? Wae?”

 

“Yoochun, all of our parents are pissed. Words out that we ditched to go out and play. Plus there’s rumors going around Ji Eun and Jaejoong are dating! They want us all back cuz they’re threatening to disown us.”

 

“Arasso, we’re on our way!” I then ended the call.

 

“Guys play time’s over. We have to go back to the office, our parents are pissed.”

 

“Aish! We barely got here!!” Donghae complained.

 

“I know but what can we do? Come on, let’s go change.” Leeteuk hyung said before everyone went to go change.

 

We all changed to our work clothes and headed to our cars. Reporters we’re gathered together and were waiting for us. They had their cameras in hand.

 

We all just walked passed them at went to our cars, then drove off, one behind the other.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waaah, another chapter! :DDDD