Misunderstandings, pt. 2

Listen to Your Heart

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

I was thinking about Ji Eun the entire day. There’s something about her that’s different from all the other girls. We’ve known each other since childhood but she hated me for being the playboy type. I made sure to avoid her and she did the same. It wasn’t until today that we were both forced to hang out with each other. Truthfully speaking, I like being around her. She makes me happy.

 

*ring, ring*

 

“N-ne abeoji?” (A/N: abeoji= father (formal))

 

“Jaejoong are you busy? Let’s have lunch together.”

 

“Oh? Ok.”

 

“Great, I’ll go pick you up.”

 

“Arasso.”

 

Hmm, that’s weird. My father isn’t mad anymore… He was practically screaming at me an hour ago for ditching my schedule for the umpteenth time. Now it seems as if I’m…forgiven. I didn’t wait long until my father came and picked me up from the office. I was still wearing my business suit.

(A/N: Jaejoong’s outfit: http://hanleidbsk.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/jaejoong-system.jpg)

 

My father arrived with Mr. Park and I got in the car. I immediately greeted Mr. Park.

 

“Hello Mr. Park. How are you doing?”

 

“I’m fine, thank you Jaejoong.”

 

“Jaejoong-ah, Ji Eun can’t make it to lunch.” My father told me.

 

“Huh? Oh, ok?…”

 

I guess Ji Eun was supposed to join us but why are these two acting weird? We were headed to our table but stopped when we saw Ji Eun smiling and talking to a bunch of foreign businessmen. Wow, she still looks good even when she’s wearing business attire.

 

“Ji Eun-ah, what are you doing doing here?” her father asked.

 

“Appa I’m having an extended meeting with the foreign businessmen. I just felt bad for missing the meeting this morning so I invited them to lunch. I want to ensure that Daehyun Group goes global.”

 

“Aish Minwoo-yah, you have an amazing daughter! Ji Eun, you look beautiful as ever.” my father said as he kept praising Ji Eun.

 

She smiled at my father, “Awe, thank you Mr. Kim.”

 

Our fathers went to join the other businessmen and left Ji Eun and I alone. We found an open table near the window, a couple of tables away from our parents. I pulled out a chair for her to sit.

 

“Thanks Jaejoong.”

 

“You know, I’m older than you. You should call me oppa.” I said as I sat across from her.

 

“Shiro.” she said it flat out, with an expressionless face.

 

“Bwoh?! Yah Park Ji Eun!”

 

“Jaejoong, people are staring.” she said as she skimmed through the menu.

 

“Call me oppa.” I told her again.

 

“Shiro. No matter how many times you’ll ask, I’ll have the same answer.”

 

I got up from my seat. “You say that now but I guarantee you you’ll change your mind. No one can resist my charm.” as I seductively whispered in her ear, causing her to tense up. “Baby you’re so tense, here relax.” I smirked and then started to massage her.

 

“Bwoh?! Baby?! Yah Kim Jaejoong get your hands-”

 

We were interrupted by the foreign businessmen. I watched her as she regained her composure.

 

“Miss Park, it’s time for us go. Thank you for lunch.”

 

She smiled and replied in English, “No, the pleasure is all mine. If you need anything, please don’t hesitate to call Manager Choi. I hope you enjoy the remainder of your stay here.”

 

“Thank you very much. It’ll definitely be a pleasure doing business with you in the upcoming months.”

 

“Wait a minute, so that means…”

 

“Yup, we are now business partners. We were already thinking about partnering up with Daehyun Group, but meeting with you personally sealed the deal.”

 

She smiled as she shook their hands. She bowed to them and they bowed and looked at me. I got up, smiled and then bowed to them.

 

“You two make a lovely couple.” they said to us before leaving. We were going to refute but Mr. Park was already escorting the gentlemen to Manager Choi.

 

[No one’s POV]

“Minwoo-yah, look.”

 

“Jaejoong is giving Ji Eun a massage?! Omo, am I imagining things?”

 

“Anio best friend, Jaejoong and Ji Eun are most definitely dating.”

 

The two best friends stood up to join the businessmen and their kids. When they finished talking, Ji Eun’s father escorted the businessmen to Manager Choi who was waiting.

 

Minwoo and Ji Hwan then sat next to their children.

 

“Did you guys order yet?”

 

“Actually, I have to go.” Ji Eun said.

 

“Where are you going?” Jaejoong asked. The two fathers just smiled.

 

“I have a charity event to go to.”

 

“But that’s at 2pm, and it’s only 12.” Ji Eun’s father replied.

 

“But-”

 

“Are you saying you don’t want to have lunch with your appa? Do you want us to leave you two alone so you can have some time together?”

 

“BWOH?! What are you guys talking about?” Ji Eun and Jaejoong said.

 

“Oh come on kids, we know. You don’t have to hide it anymore…” Jaejoong’s father said.

 

“Abeoji, we have no idea what you’re talking about, we’re not hiding anything.” Jaejoong said to his father.

 

“Aigoo my son, you know it’s perfectly fine with me if you date Ji Eun. We’ve tried to convince you guys for years but I’m so happy you actually listened to us.”

 

“Appa, Mr. Kim, you guys have misunderstood. We’re not dating.”

 

“But we saw on the news…there were pictures and everything. So is it true? You guys have a couple ring?” Minwoo asked his daughter.

 

“APPA!”

 

“Mr. Park, really the incident at Lotte World was a misunderstanding.” Minwoo looked towards Jaejoong.

 

“But did you or did you not hold my daughters hand?”

 

“…I did.”

 

“And did you or did you not give her a back hug?”

 

“……I did.”

 

“And did you or did you not say that you guys were dating?”

 

“………I did.”

 

“Then you guys are dating! Come on son, who does that to friends?”

 

“But-” both of them tried to protest.

 

“Come on, let’s eat before our food gets cold.”

 

The two happy fathers ate their meals deliciously while Ji Eun and Jaejoong stared at each other.

 

“You are a complete idiot.” Ji Eun mouthed to Jaejoong.

 

“Yah, why are you blaming me?! You didn’t push me away!” he mouthed back.

 

“Pabo! I’m not the one that kept telling people we’re dating!”

 

“Aiiish, mianhe! Ok?”

 

“……”

 

“Yah Park Ji Eun! Stop ignoring me!”

 

They both heard laughter and looked up at their fathers. They had been watching the bickering couple all this time.

 

“…It’s not what it looks like!!” they both shouted as they shook their heads in disapproval.

 

“Oh, ok sure whatever you guys say.” as the men continued to laugh. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hehe, so what do you guys think? I really love Ji Eun and Jaejoong's parents! They keep scheming to get the two together! XD And I'm currently working on the chapters, so I'll leave you guys a teaser of the next chap! :DDDDDDD

 

 

 

Teasers: 

“If those erts try touching my cousin, I’ll kill them!”

-------- 

“Drinks are on us.” GD smirked as he made his way to greet everyone.

------- 

“Ji Eun, are you ok?”

--------

“YUNHO HYUNG GET YOUR HANDS OFF MYYYY NOONA!!”

--------

“Ugh…t-this is not what it looks like!” he said as he tried to hide the bucket of chicken.

--------

“OWW! WHAT THE HELL?! OMG, I’M BLIND, I’MMM BLIND!!” Leeteuk said as he dramatically hung onto Siwon, all the while yelling in his ear.

--------

“We need you both to help us.” Mr. Kim added.

--------

“Yah, let go of me! Get your filthy hands away from me!” she yelled.

--------

She gasped as she saw Yunho’s beat up face. Blood started trickling down the right side of his face, and all eyes were on me.