Fighting, Scheming, and...More Fighting

Listen to Your Heart

This chapter is a continuation of chapter 4! Big Bang, Super Junior, and SHINee make an appearance!  :DDD

Readers brace yourselves, this is a LOOOONG chapter!! Enjoy! ;P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

[No one’s POV]

It was such a hectic scene at the club. Ji Eun was having fun dancing with her cousin, Haewon.

Taemin, Eunhyuk, and Taeyang were having a mini dance battle. The club goers surrounded them.

Leeteuk on the other hand was trying to join in by doing the worm, which was an epic FAIL. He was being ignored by the others, so Daesung tried to cheer him up by doing gags. Junsu and Seungri joined Daesung and Leeteuk, also doing gags to make Leeteuk feel better.

Meanwhile in the VIP section Yoochun, Seunghyun, Jiyong, and Donghae, being the pimps that they were, were surrounded by women who begged for their attention.

“Yah, have you guys seen Changmin?” Siwon asked Jaejoong and Yunho.

“……” Jaejoong was just glaring at Yunho.

Yunho felt the awkwardness, “Um, you know Minnie’s probably at the snack bar…” Yunho said ignoring Jaejoong’s glares. Siwon left to find Changmin.

Yunho and Jaejoong were just sitting there, Jaejoong was trying hard not to beat up his friend.

Just then Onew, Jonghyun, Key, and Minho came in.

“HYUNG, LET GO!! I DON’T WANT TO GO HOOOME!” Taemin was struggling to get out of Jonghyun’s grasp.

Taemin wasn’t going to go without a fight.

“Taemin, it’s one in the morning! It’s waaay past your bedtime!” Jonghyun retorted.

“And Taeminnie, how can you sneak out on us like that?! You had your umma worry! I was looking frantically for my baby boy!” Key said while squishing Taemin’s cheeks.

Taemin started to cry. He really wanted to stay with Ji Eun noona.

“NO! Hyung, I’m not going home, I want to stay here with noona!”

“Taeminnie, you’re not allowed here, you’re not old enough.” Key tried to reason with him.

“Hyung, nothing and no one can stop me from being with my one true love, Ji Eun noona!” Taemin’s smile grew wider just by saying her name.

“Onew hyung, do something!” Minho yelled. Onew was with Changmin at the snack bar eating chicken. He then looked up.

“Ugh…t-this is not what it looks like!” he said as he tried to hide the bucket of chicken.

“Aish! Jonghyun hyung do something!!” Minho yelled. Jonghyun was busy flirting with a couple of girls.

“JONGHYUN!” Key yelled and Jonghyun came running.

“S-sorry about that, uhm…why am I here? …What are we doing?” He looked at Key.

Key rolled his eyes, “Ugh, you are truly useless. I’m taking him to Jaejoong hyung.”

That left Jonghyun and Minho alone, until they spotted Ji Eun on the dancefloor.

“WOAH Noona, you look…delicious.” Jonghyun his lips while attempting to touch Ji Eun.

“Jonghyun, you !” Ji Eun said as she slapped Jonghyun’s hands away from her.

“Hyung, you’re going to get in tr-.” Minho said before Yoochun started yelling.

“YAH KIM JONGHYUN, DO YOU WANNA DIE?!” Yoochun stood up and hit the poor boy in the head.

“M-mianhe hyung but Ji Eun noona is just so-”

“So what? Huh?” Yoochun grabbed Jonghyun by the collar.

“A-anio, n-nnothing hyung.”

“Aish, yah Park Ji Eun! Wear my coat over that dress!”

“Ha, serves you right ert!” Key told Jonghyun in a diva-like tone. Key was staring at them from the VIP section. Jonghyun started mumbling.

“Oppa, shiro! It’s so hot in here!” Ji Eun protested.

“Yoochun, it is hot in here…” Jaejoong said.

Ji Eun and Jaejoong just stared at each other.

“Arasso but Jaejoong hyung you’re staying with Ji Eun.”

“BWOH?!” They both said in unison.

Yoochun just walked away, and Ji Eun was back at the VIP section.

“NOONA! NOONA SAAAVE ME!!” Taemin was running around the club. He got out of Key’s grip and was now being chased by Minho and a very angry Jonghyun.

“Can’t they just stay?” Ji Eun turned towards Jaejoong. “I mean just this once, they’re already here.”

“Sure, they can stay but-”

“REALLY, I CAN STAY? YAAAAAAY THANK YOU JAEJOONG HYUNG!” Taemin started twirling in circles again, causing another innocent bystander to spill their drink.

“Yah, Kim Jaejoong what are you doing?” Leeteuk chirped in.

“Hyung, it’s just this once. And they won’t drink anything alcoholic, right you guys?” Jaejoong directed his words towards the younger guys.

“WE WONT!” They all said in unison.

Just then there was a large commotion.

“YAH GIVE ME THAT CHICKEN LEG!” Changmin was yelling at Onew.

Leeteuk went over to the bickering boys and tried to mediate the situation.

“NO HYUNG I-IT’S MINE!!” Onew said as he tried to get away from the angry Minnie.

“BUT IT’S THE LAST PIECE! G-GIVE IT!!”

“NOOOOOO!”

Onew took the last piece and made a dash for it. Changmin ran after him. Just then Onew tripped and lost grip on the chicken leg. It flew threw the air and hit Leeteuk in the eye.

“OWW! WHAT THE HELL?! OH MY GAWD, I’M BLIND, I’MMM BLIND!!” Leeteuk said as he dramatically hung onto Siwon, all the while yelling in his ear.

“Aish! Lee Jinki you just wasted a perfectly good chicken leg!! I’m starving and there’s no food left!!!” Changmin said as he ignored his injured hyung.

“You guys already had four buckets!! Donghae help me!” Siwon wanted to make the two feel guilty.

“PSH, TELL IT TO THAT GUY,” Changmin angrily pointed to Onew. “I WAS HAPPILY EATING A BUCKET WHEN HE CAME AND ATE MY OTHER THREE!”

Meanwhile, Onew was crying. He was on the floor, “M-m-my poor chicken…I-I’m s-s-sorry, how c-could I be s-sso c-careless?!” Onew was crying for his unedible chicken leg.

“Yah! You should be consoling ME the one YOU blinded instead of a chicken leg!” Leeteuk yelled.

“I know I know, It’s ok. Let it out Onew, I’m here.” Daesung went to comfort his distraught friend.

Jiyong couldn’t help but laugh at the situation, “You guys, why don’t you order more? Daesung, go with Changmin and Onew to buy food since those two have eaten everything at the snack bar. There’s a restaurant across the street. You guys order whatever you like, it’s on us.”

“Yup, so that means you can stop crying over your precious chicken leg and get another bucket or two, Onew. And Changmin, you can order to your hearts content, so please don’t be mad at Onew anymore.” Seunghyun chuckled as he said that.

“Jiyong hyung, can me and Taemin go too? We’re kind of hungry…” Key asked Jiyong.

“Of course. Key, I trust you to take care of them, they seem to be the trouble making type around food.” Jiyong laughed as he said this. Key thanked him and they left.

Seungri tilted his head to the side, “Those hyungs are really strange, especially Onew hyung…” he told Taeyang.

Taeyang just laughed, “Seungri-yah, it can’t be helped. The heart wants what the heart wants, and in Onew’s heart, lies chicken.”

Yunho and Jaejoong were just staring at the scene before them. Jaejoong sat in silence as he pondered upon Yunho’s words.

**FLASHBACK**

“You don’t like Ji Eun, right?”

“………”

“So, if someone were to ask her out, you wouldn’t mind?”

“What are you trying to say Yunho?”

“Jaejoong, I’m going to ask Ji Eun out.”

“Bwoh?!”

“If you like her, just tell me and I won’t ask her out.”

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

[Yoochun’s POV]

I couldn’t believe Changmin and Onew have created a mess just because of chicken. They’re really troublesome to Seunghyun and his brothers. I really missed hanging out with the Big Bang brothers, they’re really laid back and cool. I sat there as I overheard Yunho and Jaejoong’s conversation and laughed to myself, everything is going according to the plan.

 

**FLASHBACK**

“Yoochun-ah, where are you? Are you with Yunho-sshi?”

“Ne uncle I am, why?”

“Ok, where are you? I’m sending over a car to pick you guys up.”

At Daehyun Group’s main office, inside President and CEO Park Minwoo’s office…

“Please, have a seat.” My uncle motioned us over to the sofa in his office, and we obliged.

Yunho and I both noticed that Jaejoong’s father (my uncle’s best friend), Mr. Kim Ji Hwan was also there.

“I know you must be wondering why we called you here.” My uncle began to speak.

“We need you both to help us.” Mr. Kim added.

Yunho hyung and I were confused.

“And what exactly would that be uncle?”

“I need you two to get Jaejoong and Ji Eun together. Seeing as they won’t listen to us, if you guys could help them by realizing their feelings for each other, your actions will be rewarded.”

“All we need to do is to get them to go out, right?” Yunho hyung asked.

“Just the dating part, yes. If worse comes to worst, and you guys can’t do the job, then an arranged marriage will be set.”

“Uncle, you know Ji Eun will never agree to an arranged marriage.”

“I know, but our companies must merge. Ji Eun needs someone by her side since I won’t- uhm, never mind.” Minwoo looked away averting from my gaze.

Yunho hyung nodded his head while I just stared at my uncle. What are you hiding, uncle? You won’t what? I shook my head as I pushed that thought out.

“Uncle, are you sure you want Ji Eun with Jaejoong? I mean, do you know what kind of a guy he is- oh, no offense Mr. Kim…”

“Hahaha none taken, don’t worry Yoochun-sshi, I know my son isn’t the greatest but I know that Ji Eun will change him for the better. She has that great quality about her.”

“But this should be easy, right? I mean, the press already thinks they’re dating.” Yunho hyung added.

“Yup, and I’m sure you two will be successful. So, what do you say, are you two in?” Mr. Kim asked the both of us. We looked at each other before confirming.

“Ne, we’ll be happy to help.”

**END OF FLASHBACK**

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

We were all back at the VIP section. It was finally calm and quiet. Just then Yunho spoke, and all eyes were on him.

“Hey Ji Eun,” Yunho looked directly towards her. My heart stopped. He better not…

“Yeah oppa?”

“Would you like to go out with me tomorrow?”

They looked to Yunho and then to me. I stared at her. Come on Ji Eun, say no…

“Uhm…like a date?” she looked over at me, and immediately spotted the hickey on my neck, she looked disappointed as I tried to hide it. Then she looked around, everyone was staring and waiting for her answer.

“S-sure oppa, I’d like that.” He suddenly put his arm around her, and was smiling from ear to ear.

“AHEM!!” Yup, Taemin was back, this time with water in one hand and ice cream in the other. Yunho got the hint and removed his arm around Ji Eun, not wanting to anger the lovesick maknae.

“Taemin, leave them alone!” Minho ordered.

“But hyung-”

“Taem, where are the others?” I asked.

“They’re coming. Key hyung, Daesung hyung and some of his staff are helping the two carry their orders.”

“What exactly did they buy?” The ever so curious Jiyong asked.

“Well-” Taemin was about to list out their orders but they came in with food and staff right behind them. They ordered six buckets of fried chicken, three boxes of pizzas, two orders of bibimbap, three orders of samgyupsal and three orders of bulgogi.

“Please don’t tell me this just for yourselves because there’s enough food to feed an entire soccer team!” Leeteuk scolded them.

We all sat and watched in amazement as Changmin and Onew ate everything they ordered.

“Are you guys even human?! How is that possible?” Jonghyun said in amazement while Changmin and Onew smiled as they caressed their full bellies.

“Now that you two are done, let’s go!” Leeteuk told the group.

Meanwhile Yunho kept flirting with Ji Eun the entire time, and I tried to keep my mind occupied by making out with the girls again.

 

 

[Ji Eun’s POV]

I wanted to say no to Yunho oppa but everyone was just staring. I didn’t want to embarrass him in front of our friends and the truth is that I didn’t want Yunho oppa to ask me out, I wanted Jaejoong to. As I thought about Jaejoong, I became depressed. Of course he wouldn’t ask me out, he’s busy getting hickeys with those two.

We said our goodbyes to Seunghyun oppa, Jiyong oppa, Taeyang oppa, Daesung, and Seungri. We thanked them for everything, and apologized to the them and their staff for being so troublesome.

“Thanks for everything! Big Bang brothers, saranghae!~” Changmin and Onew said in unison. The Big Bang brothers all started laughing.

“Let’s hang out soon, ok?” Yoochun oppa yelled. “Ne,” they replied as they all smiled and nodded their heads.

We all got in the limo. Just then Jaejoong escorted the two ladies inside.

“Hyung, what are you doing?” Changmin asked.

“Minnie, I’m going to have fun with these ladies tonight.” Jaejoong kept his eyes on me the entire time he said that. I looked away as tears began to fill my eyes.

“Ok then…we’ll send the SHINee kids home first. Then Ji Eun with Haewon and Yoochun. Afterwards Jaejoong, then-” Leeteuk oppa said.

“Hyung, let’s go!!” Everyone yelled at Leeteuk oppa.

The ride was incredibly awkward. We rode in silence and everyone seemed to be staring at me and Jaejoong. We had already dropped off Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. The 10 minute ride to my house seemed to have lasted for hours. Jaejoong was still staring at me.

“We’re here, oh- Jaejoong hyung your dad’s here.” Yoochun informed him as I looked out the window and saw his dad’s car parked in the driveway.

Yunho oppa grabbed my hand to me out but Jaejoong slapped it away. He took my hand and dragged me out of the limo.

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

I slapped Yunho’s hand away from Ji Eun. Instead I took it, and dragged her out of the limo.

“Yah, let go of me! Get your filthy hands away from me!” she yelled.

“Why are you yelling at me?!”

She couldn’t contain her anger any longer, “Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in the limo with your s?!”

I was taken aback with Ji Eun, “Are you…jealous? Ji Eun I only did that becau-”

She scoffed and proceeded on yelling, “Psh as if, why would I be jealous of those desperate hookers!!”

Suddenly Yunho got out of the limo, “Jae, leave Ji Eun alone. Why don’t you go back to the limo? Your girls are waiting for you.”

What the hell?! I was about to punch him when Changmin, and Yoochun held me back. I gritted my teeth, “They are NOT my girls.”

Suddenly Yunho grabbed Ji Eun and kissed her. He then looked up and smirked at me. Changmin and Yoochun lost their grip as I lunged for Yunho and punched him in the face. He fell to the floor and I kept going at it. The guys tried to get me to stop but I was filled with anger.

“Jaejoong, stop! You’re hurting him!” Ji Eun yelled as she was pulling me.

She gasped as she saw Yunho’s beat up face. Blood started trickling down the right side of his face, and all eyes were on me.

“Haewon, get the first aid kit!” Ji Eun yelled at her cousin.

Everyone crowded around Yunho to check if he was ok while Yunho held onto Ji Eun’s hands. I angrily left, not wanting to see the two any longer. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

kyaaaa! >_< Looong chapter, huh? I'm sorry!! *bows repeatedly* But this is my favorite chapter thus far! :D  Thank you for reading and please comment! ^^