The Deal

Listen to Your Heart

[Ji Eun’s POV]

I took an empty seat near Haewon and Eun Mi, right across from appa, Yejin-sshi, and Hye Ri-sshi. The atmosphere was filled with silence and everything was awkward, it was until Haewon spoke.

“Where did Jaejoong oppa go?”

“He went over to Junsu oppa’s house for some ‘guy time’ or whatever. It was really random.” I said as Haewon and Eunmi laughed.

“Kekeke he’s probably just doing that because he can’t join us this weekend~” Eun Mi pitched in.

“Heck yes!! I’ve really missed going to the beach! This time, I’ll really learn to surf!”

I looked at Haewon and busted out laughing.

“What?!”

“Haewon, you hate sports or anything that requires a lot of physical activity.” She opened ready to defend herself but I cut her off. “And NO, shopping isn’t considered a sport. Plus you can barely swim.”

“Oh but that’s where you’re mistaken, my dear cousin. Eun Mi and I took some surfing lessons last month.”

“Chongmal? Wae?”

“Unnie, we did. I went because Haewon unnie forced me to. You see, there was this cute guy we met at Starbucks who was a lifeguard and a part time surf instructor. Haewon unnie started flirting with him and next thing I know, I’m getting dragged for surfing lessons.”

“Yah! What ever happened to Seunghyun oppa?!”

“I’m just exploring my options. Besides, I don’t think oppa likes me likes me. (=_=) UNLESS…we invite him to our weekend getaway? PLEASE?!” Haewon looked at us.

“Haewon unnie, I’m fine with it~ Unnie, hwaiting!!” Eun Mi encouraged her.

“Yeah, I’m fine with it too! Just get the OK from the girls, before you call oppa.”

“Why don’t you let Hye Ri go too?” Appa said. We all went silent and looked at each other.

“Ah, it’s ok Mr. Park, really.”

“Anio! It’s not a problem, right girls?” Appa looked at us as we all reluctantly smiled back.

 

“Yeah… it’s no problem. We’d love it if you joined us.” I said.

With those simple words, Hye Ri smiled brightly.

 

 

[Jaejoong’s POV]

 

“Hyuuuung!!! Did you bring food?!” Changmin said as he ran towards me. His smile faded as he saw that I was empty handed.

“How could you do this to me?! You were my only hope, hyung.”

“Aish! Jaejoong hyung don’t listen to his nonsense!! We’ve got plenty of food here.” Junsu said.

“YOU CALL THIS FOOD?!” Changmin burst as he picked up charcoal that was supposed to be meat.

“It was supposed to be barbeque but it’s slightly burned…” Junsu attempted to defend himself.

“I’m soooo hungry~ hyung, please help.” Changmin begged.

“Arasso. I’ll call for take out. In the meantime, I have a favor to ask you guys. Please sit.” Junsu and Changmin looked at each other nervously before taking a seat.

“I need one of you do this favor for me. Just hear me out before you refuse, ok?” They both nodded their heads.

“As you may know, Ji Eun and I are arranged to be married. We both decided that it’s best to postpone the wedding. Unfortunately, our parents won’t be so willing to do this therefore I’ve come up with a brilliant idea. You see Ji Eun will dump me for one of you. One of you will need to play the role of her loving boyfriend. She’ll dump me because one you got her pregnant and-”

“BWOH?! WE NEED TO GET HER P-PREGNANT!?” They said in unison.

“Yah! Kim Junsu, Shim Changmin don’t think this is real. You’re only pretending to date her and pretending that she’s pregnant, ok? Don’t you even think of really getting her pregnant because the only one that will do that, is me. Arasso?”

“N-ne, hyung.” Changmin said as Junsu nodded his head.

“Good. Now that that’s settled, who wants to be her fake boyfriend?”

“Uh… hyung, does Ji Eun know about this?” Junsu asked.

“…no. She refused to go with my plan. She wanted to fake date Yunho instead. But there’s no way I’m letting that happen!”

“Yeah, sorry hyung. I can’t do that. Ji Eun will kill me. Not to mention if Mr. Park knows that this is all a sham, I’ll be dead for sure.” Changmin said.

“Yeah, same goes for me. Mianhe.” Junsu said.

“Junsu-yah, I’ll pay you five million won. You can use two million to pay back Yoochun, and three for yourself.”

“Hmm, Yoochunnie has been pestering me lately about the money…”

“See? Su, this is easy money. Please? Help a friend out.”

“…uhhh …umm, arasso. But if anything goes bad… or if I end up getting beat up by Ji Eun…”

“Don’t worry~ I got your back!”

“Aigoo, I don’t have a good feeling about this.” Junsu worried.

 

[Jessica’s POV]

“Well it’s about time! Gah, what took you forever?! Hurry up and hand me the magazines!!”

“I-I don’t think, you… uhm, s-should read them…” Yoseob said.

“Hand me the magazines or you’re fired.”

Still hesitant, assistant Yoseob handed over the magazines. My heart stopped as I saw the covers. Jaejoong was getting married to the person I hated the most, Park Ji Eun.

“AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! SAKDJALSKJAHIANKEFA!!!!!!!!!” I screamed, louder and angrier each time.

“How could he?! And to this- this !! Arghhh I HATE HER!!” I tore up each magazine to pieces and broke the champagne glasses inside the limo.

“A-agasshi…”

“WHAT?!”

“Please stop. You’re trashing the place…”

“Does it look like I care?!” I said as I continued on.

Park Ji Eun, I’m going to make your life a living hell. I crumpled the picture of her in my hands. This time, I’ll make sure to take everything away from you.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hey hey hey~ How are my lovely readers doing?? My laptop got a new battery and everything's fixed~ woohoo! ^^ Anyways hope you guys liked this chapter! Thanks for reading, commenting and subscribing!! <3 <3 <3

 

Btw just out of curiosity, how did you guys like chapter 12? Was it a bit much writing the semi rated chapter? Also, how's the story so far? Is the storyline dragging? Is it boring?? Please don't hesitate to leave a comment~ ^^