Nineteen.

Stay With Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NINETEEN:

*Filler chapter, ain't gonna lie.

 

When Hanbin woke up, he didn’t expect himself to be sleeping back at the dorm with Jiwon beside him. The last thing he remembers was fainting in his parents’ house while they argued about his pregnancy. Hanbin reached out for his phone to contact his mother but she has always done things in advance so when Hanbin opened his messages, his mom had explained everything already. How he ended up back in the dorms, how his father was doing, and reassuring him that everything’s going to be okay and that Hanbin gets to take the final decision when it comes to his baby.

 

Hanbin wanted to cry but it felt like that was what he has been doing lately. Hanbin looked at his left, Jiwon has arm draped loosely around his belly. He doesn’t really know what he’d do if Jiwon wasn’t beside him. The older, even though he was unsure at first, had helped Hanbin so much for the past few months. Hanbin hopes he’ll stick with him until the end.

 

“You’re awake.” Jiwon murmured, eyes half closed and snuggling closer to Hanbin. “You kind of scared us yesterday.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry.” Hanbin sighed, staring blankly at the ceiling.

 

“Don’t be. We put you under stress, we shouldn’t have done that.” Jiwon said. Hanbin didn’t say anything after but he snuggled closer to Jiwon, his round belly snug on Jiwon’s side and his face on his shoulder.

 

“What would I do without you?” He murmured. He heard Jiwon sigh before he was pulled closer in his arms, lulling him again to sleep.

 

 

 

 

"Uh, what is this?" Jinhwan asked, an eyebrow raised at Junhoe who was hanging sheets by his bed. 

 

"It's a blanket fort." Junhoe replied.

 

"I know that but why are you making one?'

 

Junhoe sighed, hooking the last corner of the blanket by the end of the bed. His bed was pushed a little bit to the left to create more space for the fort, blankets were draped by the right side of his bed, like a tent, the other side of it hooked on chairs. Tons of pillows and blankets on the carpet, there were even white christmas lights. The laptop was already set. "Consider this a date. We haven't really gotten out much and we're all busy with the moving and all the drama that's been happening lately so I made you a blanket fort.

 

"I also ordered chicken from that chicken place you liked. I'm just waiting for it to arrive. Movies are on you, whatever you want to watch hyung." He explained, walking towards Jinhwan until he was in front of him. In all honesty, Jinhwan was kind of overwhelmed and giddy, but mostly overwhelmed. Junhoe doesn't usually do these kinds of things so he can't help but just stare. Junhoe was smiling softly at him, silently asking for his reaction. If this was okay and it was more than okay.

 

"I-- thank you." Jinhwan whispered, hands meeting behind Junhoe's back pulling him in for a hug. They stayed like that for a few minutes, swaying slowly eve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter