Chapter 8

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9 April 2014

Tomorrow is the big day. I don't how to described my feelings. It's a mixture of nervous and excited plus a little scared, everything is there! Suddenly my phone rang and I quickly answered without even bothering to look at the caller's ID. I knew it is Sehun.

" Hello?" His gentle voice greeted me.

" Ohh Sehun. What is it now?" I asked him.

" Are you okay? I was worried that you may collapse out of nervous or what that's why I'm calling you." Him and his jokes.

" I'm totally fine, Sehun. There's no need to worry for me. Go to bed early, we had a very big day ahead of us." I said to him.

" Okay. Good night, Yu Rae. Enjoy your last night as a single woman." He said and laughed before hanging up.

" Good night, Sehun." I whispered through the phone even though I knew he hung up.

10 April 2014, 8.20 a.m

" Wow, Yu Rae. You look very beautiful in that dress." Young Hae exclaimed to me the moment I stepped out of the make up room in my wedding dress, hair styled up in a loose bun, everything Sehun chose for me. I smiled at her compliment and grabbed the flowers while Young Hae was giving her final touch at my hair.

" Okay, you're ready to go, gorgeous." She said. I walked to the bride's waiting room and sat there while waiting to be called. Suddenly the door was open and omma and Luhan came in.

" Aigoo is this my daughter?" She said and pulled me in a warm hug.

" Yu." Luhan greet me with my petname which he created and hugged me too.

" You're growing fast now you're getting married before me?" He said and pouted to me.

"Mr Luhan. You said you want to get married then how come you can still pout at me?" I said while pinching his arm. He flinched and rubbed his arm.

" You're someone's wife in a few minutes but right now you acted like an ahjumma." He said.

" LUHAN!" I excla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter