Chapter 4

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I inhaled deeply as I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I'm wearing a peach vintage dress and matching heels. I styled my hair into a classy bun but then I thought, this is not usually me. So I just undo my long wavy brown hair and start puting on a light coloured lipstick. One last touch and ready to go. I get in my car and drove my way to Kyungsoo's cafe. I walked into the cafe and found Kyungsoo smiling and waving to me.

"Looking good Yu." He said while showing his thumb up. I rolled my eyes and looked around for a seat when I suddenly heard Baekhyun's voice calling my name. I turned around and saw Kyungsoo's friends were there. Suho waved at me and patted an empty chair beside him, asking for me to sit down. I hesitantly walked and sit down beside Suho.

"Good luck, Yu Rae. We may only know you yesterday but we'll support you and our maknae." Suho said. I smiled and nodded to them. 

"Thanks. But Sehun's a maknae?" I asked Suho.

"He's the same age as me but I'm months older. We're born in 1994. What about you?" Kai said. I was about to answer but Kyungsoo quickly answered for me.

"She's the same age as you and Sehun. You're the maknaes here." He said.

"Really? You're quiet young and you already own a business? I guess you're a workaholic then, the same as Sehun. That kid is always busy with his works that he don't even have the time to date. Girls are drooling over him but he just ignored them and only looked at his paper works. That's a shame, you know. He's all handsome and young but-" 

"Thanks Kai. I never knew you thought about me in that way." Sehun's voice was heard along with his footsteps. I looked up and saw him, looking handsome and smart

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter