Chapter 7

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Yu Rae? Are you okay now?" Sehun's worried voice reached my ears. Oh god. I didn't realise that I was sobbing hard in Sehun's strong arms. I pulled away and laughed before wiping my tears with the back of my hand.

" I look stupid, right?" I asked him. He laughed and brushed my hair.

" For someone who cried randomly, yes." He said. I looked up and gave him a death glare.

"But, for someone who has through a heartbreak, your tears show me that you're strong but you cannot take it anymore. Right?" He said with his hand stayed on top of my head. I remained silent. Actually I don't even know why should I cry over Min Hyun Jae. I stood up and walked to my handbag to get some tissues.

" It's okay. You cry a river, build a bridge and get over it." He said while walking in my direction and suddenly grabbed my fingers. I was shocked by his sudden touch and pulled my hand away.

" What are you doing?" I asked him. He just smiled and took my hand again.

"Just stay like this for a while." He said while looking at my fingers.

" Your fingers are very small. I'm going to the buy the wedding ring now. Do you.. er.. want to come together?" He asked while rubbing the back of his neck. I widen my eyes at him and pretended to be angry.

" How are you going to buy the wedding ring if you didn't bring the bride." I said and grabbed my handbag.

"Let's go."

We entered a jewellery store and the promoter greet us.

" Are you looking for wedding rings?" She asked us. I only let Sehun deal with this. He nodded.

" We're looking for something simple, but nice." He said.

" Oh. Why don't you come to this section?" The promoter lead us to the ring section at the leftside of the store.

Both Sehun and I remained silent as we searched for the right ring.

"What about these?" We both pointed on the same set of rings. Both of us giggled and the promoter smiled to us. She took out the rings and showed them to us.

We both wear the ring and I stared at my finger. The ring looks so.. beautiful. We both remained silent.

This thing is getting serious. I thought.

" Awww. Both of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter