Chapter 12

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was tying up my hair into a ponytail when Sehun came out from the bathroom. 

" Err Yu Rae? Can you please look front only?" He asked. 

" Why?" I asked him back without looking at him.

" Nothing much it's just err I'm going to change. You might be uncomfortable to see me like this so-" 

" Oh okay. I won't look at you. " I said to him. That's thoughtful of him.

" Sehun ahh?" I called out to him.

" Hmm?" He said while changing. 

" Thanks." I said to him. He seemed like he's done changing but I won't look back. I only looked at our pictures on the wall but I heard his footsteps approaching me. In one swift move he pulled my hairband and I felt my hair touches my shoulders.

" Your welcome. Thanks for saving me from sleeping on the floor. Oh and one more thing, you're prettier when you just let your hair down like that." He said to my ear. I pinked at his compliment and smiled. He giggled and grabbed my hand. I think I'm getting used to his sudden touches now that I'm not shocked now. He interlaced our fingers and pulled me to the door.

" Come, wifey." He said while highlighting the word wifey. I was about to open the door but was stopped by him kissing my hand.

" I did a lot of skinships, right? I'm a really touchy person you know," He said and winked.

Oh Sehun, really! 

 

 

We were quite when we walked down the stairs with our fingers interlaced but the dining table was the tota

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter