Chapter 1

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun shines so brightly that it wakes me up. I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw that pretty face, my husband. I stare at him, admiring his perfect feature. 

"Hmmmm I'm that good looking, huh?" He opened his eyes and smiled at me. I smiled at him back and pecked his cheek.

"Good morning my dear husband but can you please let go of me now? We have work to do. " I said while trying to sit. He grunted and pulled me down again, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"5 minutes more?" He pouted and looked at me with puppy eyes.

Him and his aegyo. 

Nobody could ever tell that our marriage was based on a contract. A contract that was made by me and him, that was supposed to last only for 3 months. I thought I was not going to fall in love again, after a heartbreak I received before marrying him. But love really makes somone appear to be fool. And love can bloom so well in 3 months. 

I still remember the day I met him, the day that changed my life.

                      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

My life is perfect. I'm going to marry my boyfriend and I have planned my wedding well. I'm a wedding planner myself and it feels so amazing to plan my own wedding. Today is the day I'm going to introduce my boyfriend, Min Hyun Jae to my parents. They are on their way from Busan and they are expecting me and boyfriend at my bestfriend's cafe. 

"Yu Rae ahh. Your client is waiting for you." My assistant, Young Hae informed me. Right, I have to finish my work first. I smiled and nodded to her before grabbing my tablet and headed towards my client.

Miss Choi In Ha and her fiancee, Mr Ki Ha Myung are waiting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter