Chapter 18

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twists, turns.

I can't sleep!

Slowly, I slipped on my slippers and tip toed my way to the door. I was careful not too wake Sehun up as he was sleeping soundly, fully covered in his blanket. I went out of the room and made my way to the balcony. Maybe some fresh air will help me sleep. The night view in Seoul really is breathtaking. I was busy with the boutique that I didn't have much time to enjoy leisure. I stared at the open sky, admiring the view of those twinkling stars. I was reminded of my childhood days. Back in Busan, I've been always studying with my windows open, looking at the stars for inspirations. How I missed the old days.

Teng!

The sound of spoon hitting a mug was heard. I startled and turned around. But the kitchen was pitch black. 

" Is someone there?" I called out. Silence.

" Sehun ahh. It's not funny." I said. Still no answer.

I grabbed an umbrella and hold it tightly. Slowly, I approached the kitchen. I reached out and the light switch.

Click! 

The lights are on. But there's no one. I sighed in relief.

" Looking for me?" A husky voice whispered to my ear from behind. 

" Ahhhhh!" I screamed and swing the umbrella. It surely hits whoever was there, as I heard a groan. 

Wait. I recognise that voice. I opened one eye and saw Sehun who was shutting his eyes tightly while holding his head.

" You should've not done that." I said to him while pressing an icebag to his forehead. He laughed.

" Sorry. Didn't know you were a scaredy cat." I widen my eyes and pressed the icebag harder.

" Ouchh! Oww fine I'm sorry, okay?" 

" That was an act of defending myself!" I whined.

 " Can't sleep?" He ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter