Chapter 6

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 days later...

I can only just stare at all the wedding dresses in front of me with my mouth wide open.

" Aigoo Yu Rae yahh! Usually you're the one who's confident in suggesting wedding dresses to your clients. Where is that confident Yu Rae now?" Young Hae, my secretary said.

"The problem is, right now I'm the client for myself. What should I do? I don't know which dress will suit me." I sat down on a chair in front of the dresses which was supposed to be where the groom is sitting.

" Why don't you ask Se- whatever his name is, hmm?" She said. I told her everything and she was shocked. The door was suddenly open and Young Hae ran to greet maybe a customer.

"Yu Rae?" She called me.

"Hmmmm?" I hummed and turned around to look for Young Hae but instead, my husband-to-be is standing in front of me, with the sweetest smile ever. I don't know why but Sehun is being really nice and sweet to me these days. He texted me good morning and will call me at night to ask how was my day. Is he like that because he likes me or he's trying to get me stick with our deal? I don't know so I'm being extra careful with him.

" Need any help?" He asked. I hesitate at first but then I thought that I may cannot do this myself so I nodded to him. He smiled and look through all the dresses and then look at me. Maybe he's trying to look for the best dress, I thought.

" Ahh. This may look good on you." He said and pulled out a dress. Hmm. Not bad. I can say that he has a good eye for this. The dress is very beautiful. It is white vintage lace mermaid cut open back dress. It looks

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter