Chapter 20

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was still blushing from Sehun's grandmother's words to me when I entered our room. Sehun who was arranging our things looked at me and smiled (in a teasing way which is hella scary). I cleared my throat and started to sort out my things.

" I heard what grandma said to you." He said suddenly. My hands stopped and I froze. Oh god I'm blushing again! I stood up and made my way to the toilet inside the room but he quickly pulled me to him by my waist.

" Now where do you think you're going, missy?" He asked. Me on the other hand who was blushing so hard, I just can't look up! He chuckled and let me go. 

" Hey I was just joking!" He said and pinched my cheek. I slapped his chest and continued arranging my things. The room was nice and cozy. I finished unpack and sat on the bed. Wait. I looked at the bed and realised that it's a queen sized bed. Oh crap.

" Yah Sehun-ah. Look at the bed." I said to him.

" Huh? What's wrong with the bed?" He asked back, looking blur as ever. I sighed and blew my bangs.

" You must have at least one extra guest room, right?" I asked back, standing up.

" Guest room? Yeah but it's not even a room, it's a store. Why would you need an extra room for?" 

" Yah! Look at the bed, it's not even a king-sized bed. You don't even have an extra bed or mattress. Do you expect me-"

" We'll sleep on the same bed then." 

" What?" 

He chuckled and hugged my shoulders. 

" Come on, we're husband and wife. Don't we agree to give our marriage a chance?" He asked and rubbed my shoulder. I hesitated at first, but then smiled and nodded. He t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter