Chapter 10

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So now we're all seated at the table for dinner. Luhan's here too as omma invited him. Seems like he's gotten closer to Sehun that now they're talking about their hobbies. I sat beside Sehun while Luhan's across us. I don't know why but I kind of glad that Luhan likes Sehun.

The dinner was great and we all talked about so many things. Omma looks like she's very pleased to have Sehun's mother as my mother-in-law. Well, who doesn't? She's very sweet and loving. No wonder Sehun's dying not to make her upset.

When we finished our dinner, I stood up and went to the kitchen to help with the dishes. As I wash the dishes, I noticed that it was quiet so I spun around and found that the table was empty except for Sehun who's leaning against the table and only stared at the cup he's holding. I quickly finished washing and went quietly beside him.

" Where's everyone?" I whispered to him and touched his shoulder. He was startled and almost dropped his cup. I quickly catched his hands with my quick reflex.

" Hey, what were you thinking?" I asked him worriedly. He's never like this. I mean, he never actually stares blankly (even though he has a blank face). He put his cup on the table and rubbed at the back of his neck.

" I was thinking just now, and.." He said with a worried face.

" And?" I asked him.

" You know, since there's no couch in the room, and we cannot be seen sleeping seperately, I'll just sleep on the floor while you sl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter