Chapter 5

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As we get closer to the door, I suddenly got nervous and stopped in front of the door. 

"Why?" Sehun asked me with a concerned look in his eyes. I looked at him and let go of his hands.

"Give my like, 2 minutes I'm nervous I don't know why-" I said but he slowly grabbed my shoulders and turned me to face him.

"Hey, you'll be fine. Trust me. I know my mother. She's just like me. I like cats and she likes them too. I like you and she-" He widen his eyes and quickly let go of my shoulders. 

Suddenly the door was open and a beautiful woman in her 40s greet us with a warm smile.

"Sehun! What are you both doing not coming in?" She said and quickly turned to look at me. She gasped and quickly grabbed my arm.

" And you must be Yu Rae! Sehun talked a lot about you!" She said.

I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled to his mother.

" Oh, he did?" I said. 

"Omma I'm hungry. What's for dinner? Ahjumma! Sehun's here!" Sehun said and stormed into the house. His mother only shakes her head and pulled me into the house.

"Awww look at that. He's getting shy. Come on in Yu Rae." 

Wow. That's a total opposite of what I imagined. 

During dinner, I can hardly eat as I felt Sehun's mother always staring at me. 

"Omma. Stop staring at her. She can hardly eat." Sehun said and chuckled.

His mother laughed and put down her chopsticks.

" I can't help it, Sehun ahh. She's gorgeous." She said to Sehun but kept on looking at me. I smiled at her compliment.

" So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter