Chapter 13

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So today is the day my parents are going back to Busan. We're at the train station to send them home. Omma was hugging me while appa's talking to Sehun, probably giving some advice or something. 

" Yu Rae ahh." Omma tighten her grip around my wrist. 

" I know this may sound cliché but I'm going to say it anyway. Yu Rae, time indeed flew so fast now that you're a married woman. It feels as if only yesterday you qere born, crying." She said with teary eyes. 

" Now. Be a good wife to Sehun, always obey him. Live a loving and happy married life. Sehun," She saidthed to Sehun who was walking along with appa.

" Yes, omonim." He said. 

" Thank you for accepting my Yu Rae. Please love her well and take a good care of her. She may be grumpy but trust me,  she's a lovable person and I think you know that well. May god bless our family. " She said and pulled both me and Sehun for a big hug. I was crying and omma rubbed my back. When we pulled away, Sehun hugged me by my waist with a smile on his face. 

Omma and appa got on the train and sat by the window. The train started to move and we step back. We both waved at them with tears still on my cheeks.

" Stay safe! Don't worry about your daughter I'll love and protect her always!" Sehun shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter