Chapter 19

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So here we are at the airport, waiting for our departure to Jeju Island. When it's time to depart, omma hugged me tightly. 

" Take care of her, Oh Sehun." She said to Sehun. He pouted and made a fuss, saying that omma doesn't love him anymore. In the end, he made a promise to omma that he'll take a very very very good care of me. Watching them bicker, laughed it off and ended it with a warm hug, left me in awe. A mother-son relationship like that, it's rare nowadays.

" Yu Rae? It's time." Sehun said and patted my shoulder. I smiled and grabbed my handbag. We said our goodbyes to omma and boarded. I yawned , feeling tired as I did not get enough sleep last night. Sehun saw me yawning and covered my widely opened mouth with his big hand.

" You'll swallow a fly." He said to me. 

" There's no in-flight fly." I said. 

He chuckled and patted my head. I blushed and looked at one of the stewardess who was serving drinks to passengers. Aishhh why must they wear such short skirts? 

" Here you go, sir." She said and smiled like smiling (you know what I mean) to Sehun.  Of course, like who else in this world has this dreamy face of Oh Sehun?Wait, did I see loves in her eyes? I scoffed and looked outside the window. Sehun probably realised what was inside my mind that I suddenly felt him intertwined our fingers.

" Baby, don't you want to drink something?" I startled and shook my head. Tell me, how can I drink with these crimson red cheeks? He chuckled and turned to the stewardess.

" Thank you but sorry. My wife here doesn't feel like drinking." He said. I looked up at her to see her reaction. I almost

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter