Chapter 17

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Young Hae, I'll be going first, okay?" I said to Young Hae as I rushed to the door. Kyungsoo texted me saying that one of his friends are having a birthday party at his cafe, and I'm invited. 

" Neh, Mrs Oh Yu Rae!" She shouted and winked. I just showed her my fist before going out. I better buy a present, I thought. So I stopped at a bakery to buy a strawberry shortcake. Not much, but better than nothing. The cafe was empty when I reached there. I walked to the door and opened it, shocked to find that all five of them; Suho, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol were waiting for me. 

" Come here!" Kyungsoo said and pulled me to the kitchen. He brought me to the drinks session.

" I bet you don't know who's birthday is it, right?" Kyungsoo said to me. I only blinked at him. 

" Ayyy don't be kidding!" Chanyeol said to me. I looked at him. 

" Who-?" I tried to ask them but was cut off by Baekhyun who touched my shoulder.

" You really don't know?" He asked me. I shook my head.

" Seriously?" Kai asked me.

" Teng! I thought so," Kyungsoo said.

" Guys, remember? They barely knew each other. Calm down, we'll help you. It's Sehun's birthday, okay?" Suho said. 

Today's his birthday?

I looked at my watch to check today's date. April 12. I'll make sure to remember that. 

" So, what's the plan?" I said to them. Kyungsoo pulled my hand and made me touch a jar of bubble tea powder.

" Maknae will be here in 20 minutes. For your information, he's forever crazy about bubble tea. So, we thought that it'll be great if you make him a bubble tea for his birthday present." Suho said. 

" But I don't know how to-" 

" Don't worry, I'll teach you." Kyungsoo interrupted. I looked at him and he gave me an assuring look. I trust him and nodded.

" We'll prepare the table while both of you make that bubble tea." Baekhyun said. 

So Kyungsoo taught me how to make the bubble tea. It's easy, actually. When I finished making the bubble tea, Kyungsoo brought a cup wrapped with ' I heart you' wrapping. 

" Seriously, I heart you?!" I said to him. 

" Aish just finish it already!" He said. 

When we brought Sehun's present to the front, the cafe was decorated nicely. I put the cup on the table and looked around. It's pretty and nicely decorated. I showed them my two thumbs up and they smiled. 

Suddenly, the d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter