Chapter 16

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning Mrs Oh~" Young Hae greeted me with a teasing smile as I walked into my boutique. I scoffed and rolled my eyes at her. I went inside my office and sat down at my table. Young Hae rushed in and sat down at the customer's seat while leaning close to me.

" What?" I asked her.

" Have you errr well you know-" 

" What?"

" You know the things you do during first night-"

" Yahh!" I growled at her. 

" You know yourself that there's nothing between me and Sehun." 

3 knocks on the door was heard, signalling that I have a customer at the moment. I stood up and grabbed my tablet. Young Hae grabbed my wrist when I walked pass her.

" I'm going to ask you again, later." She said while narrowing her eyes to me. I rolled my eyes at her and rushed to my customer. 

A woman looked like she's in her  twenties was sitting down gracefully with her legs crossed on the customer's couch. She looked pretty, but somehow I sensed something's not right.

" Hello, I'm Yoon Yu Rae, the owner of this boutique. Is there anything I can help you with?" I reached my hand out to her, trying my best to give her the most sincere smile ever. She slightly bowed to me, ignoring my hand.

Okay. Did I do something wrong to her?

 " Rachel Yoo. " She introduced herself. 

" Is there-" I tried to talk nicely but was cut off by her.

" Look, Yu Mi, let me get this straight for you, that Oh Sehun, was just using you, okay. He's my ex boyfriend, he's just using you to make me jealous, as if I am." She said, while cluthing her teeth. 

" I'm sorry to say this, but that husband of yours is still in love with me." 

I clenched my fists tight. I inhaled deeply and closed my eyes. I opened my eyes and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter