Chapter 2

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" We're over." I said to him on walked away. I thought I was strong enough but I guess I'm wrong. Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks as I entered Kyungsoo's cafe. 

"Hey Yu Rae. Your parents are here? Where's Hyun Jae? I though you're going to- oh my gosh why are you crying?" He said and pulled me to his office. He sat me down and poured me a glass of water. I wipe my tears and was about to tell him the story, but I wasn't strong enough and only ended up bursting into tears. Kyungsoo held me a tissue and patted my shoulder. 

"Hey, what's wrong? Tell me." He said. I am 100% certain that this will freak him out. And he is very scary when he's furious.

"Okay, I'm telling you. But promise me you won't freak out." I said to him.

 He nodded and laughed. 

" I promise I won't freak out."

                 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" HE WHAT?!!" Kyungsoo shouted and stood up. 

"I'm going to his office and I'm going to tore his head out off-"

"You promised me you won't freak out!" I said and pulled him down.

"Yu Rae. That jerk is cheating on you and you expect me to just stand still and do nothing?!" He said with his eyes doubled it size. 

"I know you're mad but please can you calm down-" I said but my phone rang. I grabbed my phone and gasped when I saw who's calling.

Omma.

I slide and answered her, trying to keep my voice normal.

"Omma."

"Yu Rae ahh. We'll be there after 20 minutes okay? You're father here, he suddenly has a bad stomach ache."

"Arrasso omma. See you later!" I said with the brightest tone ever and hung up.

"They're here?" Kyungsoo asked.

"They'll be here later." I said and ran my fingers through my hair. 

"Kyungsoo what am I going to do?"

Suddenly the door was open and a very tall, big eyed man entered.

"D.O yahh! We're here! I thought I heard you screaming?" He said with a very very very deep voice.

"Ahh Chanyeol ahh. You're here? All five? Okay I'll be going." He said.

" You stay here. I'll be back in a few minutes. " He said to me.

"What's with the d.o name?" I asked him with a grin.

He turned red and hushes me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter