Chapter 14

Married for temporary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" You go in, first. I'll go take our luggages." Sehun said to me while pressing his code numbers to his apartment. He opened the door for me and went to the lift to take our luggages. I looked inside and wow, his mother really did a good job with the design. 

I can only freeze there with my eyes wide open. The apartment looked very cosy and nice. 

" Yu Rae, why are you not going in?" Sehun's voice reached my ear. I turned around and saw him carrying both our luggages comfortably, with a relaxed face. Just how did he carry those heavy things? I reached out my hand to carry my bag but he just walked in and straight to the bedroom. Slowly, I followed him with my eyes roaming around the room, admiring each and every piece of the interior. 

" Oh no." I heard him sigh and quickly went inside the bedroom. 

" Sehun what's wrong?" I asked him but was stopped by the view of the bedroom.

A/N: Ignore the sea view, Sehun's apartment is in the middle of the city. :D

" Oh wow." I said to him. He looked very troubled so I approached him.

" What's the matter?" He sighed and pointed at the bed.

" It's a king sized bed, again." Ohh. King sized? 

" It's okay. There's a couch beside the bed. You'll sleep on the bed, I'll-" I said to him but was cut off by him shaking his head.

" Nonsense, Yu Rae. I'll sleep on the couch. No objection. Now, go unpack and rest. I'll be out for a while." He said with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter