A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 8

 

Youngwoong was doing his homework in the livingroom when the door suddenly opened. He turned around and smiled to see his father looking down at him.

 

"Daddy." He called happily, running to Yunho.

 

"How are you lately?" Yunho asked, hugging his son tightly.

 

"I'm fine. Are you busy again?" Youngwoong asked.

 

Yunho sighed heavily. He knew that he was supposed to take care of his son but each time he looked at Youngwoong, his mind flew back to his late wife. He missed her so much and the selfishness actually made his son suffered.

 

"I'm sorry." Yunho said finally, kissing Youngwoong's cheek.

 

"Why are you saying sorry?" Youngwoong asked, confused.

 

"I'm sorry for being a bad daddy. I promise you from now on, I will be a good daddy." Yunho promised.

 

"You are always the best daddy for me." Youngwoong said, kissing Yunho's cheeks happily.

 

Yuri was trying to design new dresses for her company when someone rang the bell. She put down her glasses and walked towards the front door.


"Changmin Oppa?" She choked out, seeing him standing there, smiling at her.


"Hey Yul, can I come in?" He asked casually, acting like nothing happened at all.


"I'm sorry but I'm busy now." She replied, holding the door tightly.


"Come on, Yul. Its not like I have never been in your house before. We are engaged, remember?" He winked.

 

The word engage seemed to awake something in her. Now, she looked at him angrily, not believing that he dared to remind her about their relationship.


"Were so over now, Oppa. I have known your secret now." She choked out, staring at him.


"What do you mean? What kind of secret do I have?" He laughed.


"I'm not a little kid that you can fool around, Oppa. I don't want to be a doll anymore. Just go to her and leave me alone, please." She pleaded.

 

His face expression changed. What how did she know about this?

 

"Yuri, I love you." He said slowly, trying to hold her hands but she pulled them back quickly.

 

"No, you don't love me, Oppa. If you do, you won't go breaking my heart like what you did. Please leave before I call the police on you." She choked out, shutting the door and locked it.

 

Changmin stood there, frozen. What happened just now? Did she just tell him that their engagement is already over? What about the years they had spent together? Everything wasted just like that?

 

"Yuri, open the door!" He demanded, pounding on the door, hard.


"No, please leave, Oppa! Leave me alone!" She cried.


"No. I will never let you go, Yul. I love you and I know you love me, too. Were perfect together, Yul, everyone said that. Come on, pumpkin, open the door and we can talk slowly." He said, still pounding on the door.

 

"Please, please leave me alone!" She cried, but he ignored it, demanding her to open the door and let him in.

 

Yunho was reading a file when his michael kors lexington chronograaph bracelet watch made a few beeping sounds. He looked down at his watch and smiled. It was time for him to pick up his son. He closed the file and reached out for the charcoal perry ellis portfolio big and fall wool-blend coat and put it on. Then he walked to the door.

 

Just as his hand reached out for the doorknob, it turned with the door opening. Yoona giggle, seeing him a bit stun to see her. She entered the room and closed the back.

 

"Hey, I was wondering if you want to go out and eat with me?" She asked.

 

"I'm sorry but I have to go pick up my son right now." Yunho announced, a bit proud when he said it out loud.

 

"Oh. Maybe I can join you two." Yoona said, taking his hand and walked out from the office before he could say anything.

 

He drove the car carefully but sometimes, he would glance at the woman next to him. He was actually shocked to hear her inviting herself in but maybe she just want to be friendly. He shrugged and continue driving to Youngwoong's school.

 

Yoona was smiling all the time. She couldn't believe she would finally have the chance she had been waiting for. She had a crush on him for years, since the first time she laid her dark brown, doe-liked eyes on him but sadly, he had his own choice that time. Heartbroken, she decided to continue her study in China and when she got back, she found out that he already got married to his girlfriend and even expecting a son. She tried to forget about him by burying herself into her work but after a few years, she heard that Sunny, his wife passed away. That was what made her so happy but she had to finish her job first before she met him and now, it was time for her to tell him how much she loved him.

 

"Yunho Oppa." She called sweetly, looking at him with her seductive smile.

 

"We are here." Yunho announced, parking the car.

 

Her jaw dropped to see him getting out from the car before she could say anything.

 

"Daddy." Youngwoong called cheerfully, running towards him as Yunho opened his arms.

 

Youngwoong flung himself into his father's arms, smiling happily. Fortunately, his father was coming to pick him up that day since Yuri couldn't because she had work to do but she did remind im to go straight him and not go anywhere else after school.

 

Yunho chuckled to see his son so excited. He scooped Youngwoong up and brought him to the car. Youngwoong's cheerful face turned dark to see a woman in the car. He didn't recognize Yoona at all and with the first look, he already disliked this women.

 

"Youngwoong, what is it?" Yunho asked, when he saw Youngwoong's expression.

 

He looked at where his son was looking and chuckled.

 

"I forgot to introduce you two to each other. Youngwoong, this is Yoona Im, a friend of mine and Yoona, this is Youngwoong, my son." Yunho introduced cheerfully.

 

Yoona tried to smile tenderly at the little guy but couldn't, not when he even dared to stare at her like she was some sort of monster, 'How rude.' She thought silently.