A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 3

 

Yunho slammed himself onto the big comfy couch in his office. He had been working for hours and finally, he had the time to get some rest. He rolled his muscles, feeling so tired but satisfied. After all the hard work, his company finally signed the contract with KCC corporation. This was the chance he had been waiting for.

 

"Mr. Jung, your coffee." Park Sunyoung, his secretary said, putting a cup of steamy coffee onto the coffee table in front of him.

 

"Thanks, Sunyoung. You can continue your work now." Yunho said, reaching out for the cup and sipped his drink slowly, enjoying the taste of the strong coffee.

 

After a few more minutes of resting, he went back to his office chair, reaching out for a file. He flipped the pages, frowning now and then as he carefully read every single word. After he was satisfied, he took a pen and signed his name where it needed to be sign and put it aside. Then, he took another file and repeated the same thing over and over again.

 

When he was finally done, he looked down at his nixon 'the time teller' watch, sighing heavily. He was working late again, and now, it was already 8 pm. He reached out for his dark gray melange blazer, tumi 'alpha bravo yuma' slim briefcase and walked out from the door to the elevator. He couldn't wait to lie down on the bed and sleep. He was so tired and tomorrow, he would be even busier with the new contract.

 

Youngwoong quickly opened his eyes when he heard the car engine of his father's green audi a4. His tiny hand was still clutching the bear as he walked downstairs, watching his dad entered the house. He bit his thick, rounded, lower lips in hurt to see him not even looking at him with him standing right on the stairs.

 

Yunho just entered, one foot into his room before turning to look at his son.

 

"Youngwoong, go to sleep. Its already late. You have school tomorrow." He said sleepily, before slamming the door shut.

 

Youngwoong sniffed before quickly running into his room, locking the door. He jumped onto his bed, crying. The bear was wet with his tears but he didn't care anymore.

 

"Mommy." He cried, calling for his mother, for Sunny but sadly, she would never come back to him.

 

He pulled the drawer out, looking for something, a box of colour pencil and paper. Sobbing, he began to draw, drawing a woman. At the bottom of his drawing, he wrote, 'I WANT A MOMMY!!!'

 

A few seconds later, he fell asleep on his drawing with some tears wetting the paper. The teddy was just next to him, accompanying him like always.

 

After a short hot shower, Yunho got into the cold, king sized bed. He turned to looked at the big photo frame, hanging on the wall, sighing heavily. It was his wedding picture with Sunny. They looked so happy together.

 

"Sun, I miss you so much." He told the picture, to her.

 

He sighed again, lying down on the bed. He made himself busy because he wanted to distract his attention from thinking about his dead wife, knowing that it will only bring pain and sadness, knowing that she's not there with him anymore. He loved her with all his heart and he would do anything if she would come back but he knew it won't happened. She has gone and never would she come back to him.