A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 19

 

Yuri was watering the roses when someone approached her. She turned around and smiled to see the young girl who was smiling shyly at her.

 

"You want to see Youngwoong, Tiffany?" She asked, and the girl nodded slowly.

 

"He's in the game room, probably playing playstation again. Go tell him to study please." Yuri said, and the girl nodded before running into the house.

 

Yuri smiled, turning her attention back to the roses. Even though there was a gardener to do the work she just wanted to kill her time while waiting for her husband to arrive home. Besides, she planted the roses, five years ago, by herself...well, with the help of Yunho and Youngwoong, too. She smiled to see the blooming roses and touched one gently, sniffing at it to smell the fragrance.

 

Two couples, walking around the park, holding hands until the guy asked, "Do you remember how we first met?"

 

The girl stopped walking to looked up at the guy, smiling "Of course, I do. How can I forget, Changmin Oppa?" "If I remember correctly, I still never got my apologizes from you, Yoona." Changmin smiled.

 

"I did apologize, you were just too drunk to remember." Yoona said, taking her hand back from Changmin, turned her back to him and started to walk away from him.

 

"Yoona, wait up!" Changmin yelled, running after Yoona, smiling.

 

Youngwoong was playing playstation with his little sister, Youngsoon, when someone came to knocked on the door. He turned to look at the door and smiled to see Tiffany.

 

"Hey Tiffany, you are here already." He said casually, and she nodded slowly.

 

"Soon, play by yourself. I have to study now." He told his sister, before walking towards Tiffany.

 

"Let's go to my room." He said, taking Tiffany's hand which made Tiffany blushed furiously but she didn't say a word at all.

 

Youngsoon giggled to see both of them before switching the game to her favourite barbie game. She set the game for one player and began to play.

 

Yuri just finished her gardening when she heard the car engine. She quickly washed her hands and took off the blue apron before going to the car with a sweet smile on her face.

 

"Welcome home." She said, taking his bag and black london fog wool-blend coat and followed him into the house, "How are you today?" He asked tiredly, sitting down on the couch while she went to get a glass of water for him, "I'm fine. How about you?" Yuri asked, handing the glass to him and he drank it slowly before giving it back to her and she handed it to the maid.

 

"So tired." He said, smiling a bit when she went behind him to massaged his shoulders.

 

"Your water is ready. You want to have your bath now?" She asked, giggling a bit when he tiredly pulled her to sit on his lap.

 

"How about you giving me a kiss first?" He said, and she blushed.

 

"How about we go up to our room and do whatever you want but not here, not in front of everyone." She whispered, and without warning, he scooped her up bridal style, bringing her upstairs.

 

"Do you understand now?" Youngwoong asked, when he finally finished explaining the question.

 

Tiffany shook her head sadly. She was afraid that he would be mad at her for being so stupid but she really didn't understand the question at all.

 

"Don't worry, I will explain it in a simpler way now." He said, taking a pencil and began to write something on the book with her watching closely.

 

Yuri rubbed Yunho's short dark brown hair gently before he pulled her to sit down on his laps again. She giggled, "What is it, Yunnie?" She asked, gently caressing along his jawline before he took her hand and kissed it gently, "Have I told you you look beautiful today?" He asked romantically, and she blushed.

 

"Yes, you have. Eight times this morning." She said.

 

"Then I want to say it again. You look beautiful today, Yul." He said, before pulling her in for a passionate kiss, "You look handsome too, Yunnie. I love you." She whispered breathlessly.

 

"I love you, too." He whispered back, before kissing her again.

 

A/N: i hope i didn't disappoint anyone with the ending ^^

tbh, i wasn't going to include yoona and changmin into this last chapter but i was thinking about how you guys would want to know what happen to them so i made them end up together :)

a new yulhan fanfic for fany-tiffany coming up so stay tuned <3