A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 16

 

It was almost midnight when the door slowly opened. Two figures walked in slowly, so close to each other, not even seeing the small boy lying on the couch with his arms wrapping around his favourite teddy.

 

Yunho pulled his face back from hers, smiling even though he was breathless from their kiss. He could hear her fast breathing also and smiled even wider.

 

"How about another kiss?" He whispered hoarsely, before pressing his lips against hers.

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck as both of them moved towards the couch. She almost laid down on it when she felt something. She pushed Yunho back a bit and turned around. Then she gasped.

 

"Youngwoong? Why are you here?" She asked, shaking the small body who was deep asleep.

 

Youngwoong slowly opened his eyes, yawning a bit. He blinked his eyes for a few times, looking at Yuri and his daddy before smiling sleepily. His eyes shut back down before he dozed off again.

 

"This kid." Yunho groaned, but Yuri place her hand against his chest.

 

"He must be waiting for us. Can you bring him back to his room?" She asked softly.

 

Yunho just did what she asked. He scooped his son up and brought him upstairs. Yuri followed from behind, holding Youngwoong's teddy.

 

Yunho put his son on the bed while Yuri rearranged the pillow, blankets and even put the teddy next to him. Yunho smiled while watching her, not being able to help but feel so lucky to have her as his angel. Yuri got up and turned around only to catch his expression.

 

"Let's go out so Youngwoong can sleep." She whispered, and he gladly did as he was told.

 

Closing the door slowly as not to wake Youngwoong up, she turned around, only to gasps a bit when he pulled her against him, wrapping his arms around her waist.

 

"Where's my kiss?" He asked, and she blushed a bit but still closed her eyes as he pressed his lips against hers while his long legs leaded them back to the main bedroom, his room.

 

Youngwoong opened his eyes slowly, looking around in a blur. How did he end up there in his bedroom? Then he gasped. He pushed the blanket off of his body and rushed downstairs, checking the dining table, only to see everything was like what he saw last night. He scratched his head, still puzzle.

 

"Good morning, Youngwoong." Yuri greeted, walking down the stairs with Yunho beside her.

 

"Good morning, daddy, auntie Yuri." Youngwoong greeted cheerfully, before pulling them to the dining table, "You like it?" He asked eagerly, as both adults looked at all the stuff on the table.

 

"This is for?"

 

"To congratulation you two." Youngwoong announced proudly, and grinned even wider to see a very familiar ring on Yuri's finger.

 

"I can't call you auntie anymore. I have to call you mommy from now on." He added, clapping his hands happily. Yuri blushed furiously while Yunho just chuckled. He grabbed his son and turned him upside down.

 

"You little kid always loved to make someone here blushed all the time, huh?" He said, tickling Youngwoong as he laughed out loud.

 

"Stop, haha." Youngwoong pleaded, between his laughed as Yuri smiled, watching them having fun together before her eyes turned back to the table.

 

Yunho watched as Youngwoong and Yuri busy themselves from choosing the wedding gown. He smiled seeing them giggling over something with their hands touching the fabric.

 

"Daddy, go choose your tuxedo." Youngwoong said, from where he was standing.

 

Chuckling, Yunho moved to the man's section and began to tell the assistance what he wanted.

 

"So beautiful, all of them. I don't know which to choose." Yuri said, with her hand touching the wedding gowns, "Try on this one. Daddy will love you more." Youngwoong said, touching a paloma blanca sweetheart a-line in silk organza gown.

 

She went into the fitting room with the dress as Youngwoong went to the full-length mirror, making funny faces while waiting for the two of them to come out with their wedding clothes.

 

Yunho came out from another fitting room, wearing a black canali classic fit wool tuxedo. He smiled to see his son looking so happy.

 

"Youngwoong, where's Yuri?" He asked, which caught Youngwoong's attention.

 

Smiling widely, Youngwoong went towards him, checking the tuxedo closely but it only made Yunho chuckled. He scooped his son up and brought him back to the full-length mirror. Both looked at their reflection in the mirror and Youngwoong smiled proudly to see his daddy so handsome in this tuxedo.

 

"What do you think about this?" Yuri asked nervously, walking out slowly from the fitting room.

 

Yunho and Youngwoong turned around to look at her. Yunho gulped, not saying a word but by looking at the way he gazes at her, she was sure beautiful and breathtaking until he was speechless. Youngwoong looked at his future mother then to his daddy, grinning widely.

 

"I told you that daddy will love you more." He said, jumping around happily, making Yuri blushed.

 

It was like Yunho finally snapped out from his daze. He quickly approached her, giving her an admiring look all the time.

 

"You look so beautiful." He choked out, taking her hands in his while she blushed even more.

 

"Thank you. You look handsome, too." She choked out shyly.

 

"Now, it's my turn." Youngwoong announced, and quickly went into the fitting room with the smaller version of Yunho's tuxedo, the one he chose immediately when he entered the bridal shop.

 

Yuri watched as Yunho went to talk to the photographer. She could feel her heart pounding in her chest so hard. Her wedding. She would get be getting marry in a few more months and she couldn't describe her feelings right now. She was nervous. She was scared with the future yet she was excited and couldn't wait for their wedding to arrived.

 

She came back to reality when she felt his arms around her. She smiled, letting him kissed her pink lips lightly, "Come on, let's go take our pictures." He said, before kissing her again.

 

Both went to where the photographer was with his camera and took a few pictures together while waiting for Youngwoong to be ready. When he was out with his tuxedo, the three of them took pictures together until they finished about three rolls of film and just for them.

 

That night, when they finally went home, Youngwoong rushed up to his room to sleep. He was so tired but he was happy for the whole day. Yuri and Yunho went to his room or should it call their room as they shared the same room now.

 

While waiting for Yuri to finish her shower, Yunho laid down on the bed while waiting, smiling blissfully. Their wedding was just around the corner and he knew there were so many things to do but he would never complain as this was the second time for him and he definitely knew what to do. He looked at the door of the bathroom where Yuri was inside, not being able to help but smile even wider. She was so perfect and so understanding. She never even once complained about anything, even with Youngwoong choosing everything for them. Maybe she understood how excited Youngwoong was to received a new family. He, himself, couldn't wait for the wedding, their wedding. He couldn't wait to build a new family with her and Youngwoong.

 

A/N: i'm sorrry i wasn't able to update yesterday since i went out with my friends and family to celebrate Valentine's Day. i hope you guys had a happy valentine's day yesterday too. <3