A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 11

 

Yunho was talking on the phone when Sunyoung walked into his room. He frowned.

 

"Ms. Im is waiting outside." Sunyoung said slowly.

 

Yunho groaned a bit but quickly turned his attention back to the phone.

 

"I will call you back, Mr. Lin. Thank you for your time." He said politely, before hanging up.

 

Yoona smiled, walking towards him with her curvy hips swaying to the left and right seductively.

 

"Hi, Yunho Oppa. Am I interrupting?" She asked, sitting down, facing him with her long and skinny legs crossed, showing off her thighs as the green invisible back zip, v-neck at back ombre dress she was wearing lifted up a bit with the way she was sitting.

 

"No, of course not." Yunho lied quickly, even though he was hoping that Yoona would go as quickly as possible, "Why are you here by the way?" He asked, quickly changing the topic.

 

"Oh." She smiled, gazing at him naughty, making him a bit uneasy.

 

Yuri put down the colour pen and smiled. She had just finished one of her new design. She stretched her arms out, yawning a bit. Her eyes gazed at the clock, only to realize that she had been working on her design since eight hours ago.

 

"That's why I feel so tired." She commented, standing up and walked to the kitchen with the empty mug.

 

She put a bag of tea inside and poured hot water into the mug, her mind flew off to Yunho. Unconsciously, she smiled. She never thought that such a man even exists in the whole world. She had to thank the little cupid too, Youngwoong, for introducing her to his father.

 

It had been three months and both were getting closer by now. Well, thanks again, to the cheeky Youngwoong. He always had the plan how to make both of the adults feel so special each time, even when they were just watching the cartoon with Youngwoong in his home.

 

She sighed, bringing the mug to the living room. She sat on the couch, only to feel something under her bottom. She stood up and looked down, only to chuckle to see one of Youngwoong's toys stuck there. She put down the mug on the table and took the truck toy.

 

Sometimes, Youngwoong would come here with Yunho on the weekends, having dinner or something. In fact, sometimes they would sleep here with Youngwoong sleeping with her while Yunho took the guestroom. The cheeky Youngwoong would ask innocently why his daddy didn't want to sleep with her but they quickly gave him something to distract his attention while they tried to rid the red on their faces off.

 

Yunho rubbed his nape uncomfortably. Yoona still wanted to talk with him even after almost an hour. He glanced down at the gold-tone wakefield chronograph stainless steel watch on his left wrist, feeling so boring.

 

"So, how about we have lunch together? I'm free right now." Yoona suggested.

 

Yunho looked up at the woman in front of him, not knowing what to say. Now, he finally realized the feeling she had on him but sadly, he had someone else in his heart. He pushed a smile onto his face and she smiled back widely.

 

"Yoona, I do think that you should focus more on your work. Your father is really hoping that you can grow the company even more larger." He started.

 

Her face expression changed from happy to sour.

 

"You...You think I don't know how to handle my own company?" She stuttered.

 

"No, its not that. What I mean is, you can use the lunch time to get more clients. Talk about client, I have an appointment with one right now." He quickly made an excuses, taking a file and observed the projects name before standing up.

 

"Do you want me to send you to your car?" He asked.

 

"No need." She groaned and stormed out from the office.

 

"Safe at last." He blew out a sigh of relief.

 

Yunho and Yuri walked, hand in hand slowly with Youngwoong leading the way. Yuri was smiling shyly while Yunho was smiling proudly. Yunho didn't have any work that evening so he decided to bring Yuri along to the park to accompany him while watching over his son. Yuri agreed and now, here they were, together with other people.

 

Youngwoong, on the other hand, was busy with the excitement of playing in the playground. He went to the kids there and made a few friends and together, they all played the games there.

 

"Do you know how lucky I feel right now?" Yunho asked.

 

"I don't know. Tell me." Yuri replied back, leaning her head comfortably on his shoulder as both watched Youngwoong.

 

"After Sunny passed away, I thought I would live all alone with Youngwoong and never even have the slightest thought of falling in love again. You change it, Yul. You make me feel love again." Yunho said, and at the same time, Yuri's face turned red in shyness.

 

"Geez, I don't know. Youngwoong never told me anything except for me to see you." She said.

 

"I'm such a bad father, ignoring my own son. Fortunately, he didn't get angry at me or else I wouldn't know what I would do." Yunho sighed, regretting all the things he did in the past to his own son.

 

"I understand how you feel, Yunnie Oppa. It is hard to be a father and a mother at the same time. He also knows that." She soothed him.

 

Youngwoong stopped his playing and looked at his father and Yuri. He smiled widely to see them so close while chatting.

 

Yunho was bringing Youngwoong to buy some new clothes. Yuri wasn't there because she needed to finish all of the designs. They went to a few shops and finally, after almost an hour, they finished their shopping. Youngwoong grinned widely, holding five bags while Yunho smiled, holding only one. The one he was holding was actually for Yuri. It was Youngwoong's idea for thanking her for accompanying them all the time without complaining. It was a black v-neck maxi dress, suitable for party or function.

 

They were walking when suddenly, Youngwoong stopped. Yunho turned to look at where his son was looking before chuckling.

 

"I know what's in your mind right now. Alright, we have to pair the dress with jewelries." Yunho said, and happily, Youngwoong pulled him into the jewelry shop.

 

Yunho was choosing the earrings for Yuri while Youngwoong was busy looking at the rings, engagement rings. He heard that before getting marry, they must get engage and there is a ring specially for that.

 

"What are you looking at?" Yunho asked his son.

 

"Daddy, which one do you like?" Youngwoong asked, showing two rings, one was a miabella 1/4 carat t.g.w. created white sapphire and diamond-accent engagement ring and the second one was a 1 carat t.w. round diamond solitare 10kt white gold ring to him.

 

Yunho laughed. He rubbed his son's head before taking both of the rings, examining them.

 

"Hmmm, this one." He said, choosing the first one.

 

"Cool. I like it, too." Youngwoong said happily.

 

"We will buy these, too." Yunho said, handing the ring and 8-16mm shell pearl front-back earrings in 14kt yellow gold to the seller with Youngwoong smiling even wider.