A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 7

 

Yuri let out a big sigh when she found out that one of her car tires was flat. She looked down at the kate spade new york 'metro' heart dial leather strap watch, sighing heavily. She had to go to the mall now to meet Youngwoong. She didn't know why but since she met him about eight days ago, her heart had really captured his cuteness and puppy-dog eyes. It seemed like he was really eager to meet her every single day, he even reminded her over and over again, to meet her the day after that. She managed to make him agree to go back to school even though his lips were pouting while sobbing, saying that she hated him, not wanting to see him again, but she denied it. She told him that she would be more happy if he didn't skip his class anymore and finally, he agreed but made her promise to meet him in the mall after his class.

 

"Fortunately, he's still in school." She murmured, wiping the sweat on her forehead.

 

She was trying to change the tires when someone approached her. She stopped what she was doing and looked up at the person to find a handsome guy, standing there, frowning, looking at the tire.

 

"Let me help." He said, taking over the job without waiting for her to reply.

 

She stepped aside and let the stranger changed the flat tire for her. She wiped the sweat on her forehead tiredly, thinking that she would pass out any second under the hot sunny sun.

 

Finally, after a few more minutes, he finished it. Wiping the sweat on his forehead away, he turned to look at her, smiling. She smiled back, relief that now she could see the little guy.

 

"Thank you so much. How much?" She asked, taking out her black New Q Wingman wallet from her black simply vera vera wang monaco leather tote handbag.

 

"Its alright. I just want to help." He replied, smiling sweetly.

 

"Thank you again. I'm Kwon Yuri." She introduced herself, reaching out her hands to him.

 

"Jung Yunho." He replied, accepting her hand.

 

"I have to go now. Thank you again, Mr. Jung." She bowed.

 

She went back into the drivers seat and started the engine. He just watched her leave before getting back into his own car. He was late already but he stopped to help her out when he saw how frustrated she was dealing with the tire. Besides, he was the type of man who wouldn't leave a woman under the sun alone, especially at noon.

 

Yoona was reading a novel when Yunho arrived. She frowned to see him late, glancing down at her michael kors lavender catwalk chronograph watch and bitted her pink lower lips a bit. He was late for half an hour.

 

"What happen? Where have you been?" She asked, but made sure her voice wasn't too full of anger.


"I was still helping a woman out by changing her car tire." Yunho replied, looking down at the opened menu in front of him.

 

"A woman?" Yoona asked, with jealousy.


"Yeah." Yunho nodded, not catching the jealously in her tone.

 

"I want a pork rib soup and coke." He told the waiter.

 

Yoona crossed her arms. He didn't even apologize for being late, only care about the food.

 

Yuri smiled, seeing him running happily towards her. She bent down, letting him kissed both of her cheeks.

 

"Are you hungry?" She asked, and he nodded quickly.


"I made something for you." She said, showing a blue tupperware.

 

Excitedly, he looked inside. She made coconut cream pie. He sniffed before his stomach growled loudly. He grinned, taking one piece out and began to eat it. It was so delicious.

 

She smiled, watching him enjoyed the pie. She actually almost forgot how to make it and even searched the recipe book in the store. Now, all her hard work worth to see the little child eating the food she made.

 

"Where's your teacher?" She asked, finally remembering that she supposed to act as his mother and received the report card.

 

He pointed to a woman with his mouth still full from the pie. She walked towards the teacher, letting Youngwoong eat the pie on the chair.

 

"Good morning. I'm Youngwoong's mother." Yuri said, smilingly.

 

"Good morning, Mrs. Jung. I have always wanted to meet you for a long time." Ms. Ran said.

 

"Im sorry but I'm quite busy lately." Yuri lied, taking a seat, facing the teacher.

 

"First of all, I want to know if you don't mind why your son's absents for months without reason?" Ms. Ran asked. Yuri glanced at Youngwoong. What should she say now? 'Think Yuri. Think quickly.' Her heart urged.

 

"I wasn't feeling well and he wanted to take care of me. You do know when a child is too close to the mother, he just can't leave me alone at home." Yuri lied, wishing that the teacher would believe her.

 

Ms. Ran didn't make any comment but wrote something down on the report card. Yuri could only watch with her heart pounding so hard.

 

"He already missed a lot of lessons and I hope that you can admonish him not to skip anymore classes." Ms. Ran said.


"I know what to do. Thank you." Yuri said, quickly taking the report card and shook the teacher's hand.

 

She then went to Youngwoong, smiling at him as he showed her the empty tupperware proudly. She rubbed his hair and kissed his cheeks gently, knowing that the teacher was watching them right now.


"Honey, I will pick you up after class okay? Study smart but not too hard." She whispered, before kissing him again.

 

She smiled at the teacher before walking out from the school. Once she got into her blue BMW cooper, she drove away. When she arrived in front of a shop, she quickly took off the 1/10 ct. t.w. diamond twine in 10k white gold ring on her long wedding finger.

 

"Please forgive me, Mr. Jung, but I only want to help Youngwoong." She whispered, full of regret for acting as someone else's wife, even though she was still single.