A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 10

 

The bell rang. All the kids quickly stood up.

 

"Thank you, teachers." The class monitor said.

 

"Thank you, teacher." The whole class seconded.

 

"You can go home now, class." The teacher said, and walked out from the classroom.

 

Youngwoong quickly wore his bag and rushed out but someone pulled his bag back. He turned, groaning to see his friends.

 

"What is it? I'm in a rush." He said, giving them an impatient look.

 

"Why are you in a rush? How about we all go play playstation in my house?" Yoochun invited. Junsu and Sooyoung quickly agreed before they looked at Youngwoong, waiting for his answer.

 

"I can't. I have something else to do." Youngwoong said.

 

"See you tomorrow. Bye." He added, and quickly walked away.

 

Yoochun, Junsu and Sooyoung watched him leave before looking at each other. They were still puzzled when Youngwoong suddenly came back to school after days from skipping class, looking so energetic and happy but towards the end of class, he would go straight home, not even wanting to spend his time with them anymore.

 

"Is he keeping something from us?" Sooyoung asked curiously.

 

"I don't know." Yoochun shrugged.

 

Yuri stopped and smiled to see him already waiting for her. He got into the car and leaned in to kiss her cheek, "How's school today?" She asked, driving away.

 

"Ms. Ran gave out a lot of homework." Youngwoong reported.

 

"Hmmm, you want me to help you with your work?" She asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

She smiled, seeing him so happy. They were now heading to Yunho's office as he said he wanted to treat them lunch. She parked the car near the building and with Youngwoong holding her hand, both went into the building.

 

Yoona crossed her arms in hurt. She came down here to join him for lunch but he said he already promised his son. That brat Youngwoong.

 

"He can eat with you anytime. Come on, Yunho Oppa. There is a new restaurant not far from here and I heard the food is delicious." She tried to change his mind.

 

"You mean brick oven new york pizza? Actually, I'm going there with." He paused, when Sunyoung knocked on the door.

 

"Mr. Jung, Miss Kwon and Youngwoong are here." Sunyoung reported.

 

Yunho looked down at his del rey chronograph stainless steel watch and smiled. Just in time. He stood up and went to open the door. Yoona just watched him in question. Who was this Miss Kwon?

 

Yuri and Youngwoong smiled to see Yunho. Yunho leaned down and scooped Youngwoong up.

 

"I'm sorry to trouble you." He said.

 

"Its okay. Your treat, right?" Yuri winked.

 

"Who is this, Oppa?" Yoona asked, looking at her from head to toe, frowning.

 

"Hi. I'm Kwon..."

 

"Daddy's girlfriend." Youngwoong cut her off, squealing in laughter when Yunho tickled his stomach while Yuri's face turned red.

 

"Girl...Girlfriend?" Yoona choked out in disbelief.

 

"He's just joking around. Yuri and I are just friends. For right now." Yunho said, giving Yuri a tender look which made Yuri blushed even more.

 

"I'm out of here." Yoona choked out and stormed out before she even introduced herself to Yuri.

 

"Is she alright?" Yuri asked in puzzlement.

 

"She's just like that. Later, she will be okay. Are you ready to go now?" Yunho asked, putting Youngwoong down, "Erm...yeah." Yuri replied, taking Youngwoong into her arms.

 

Yunho walked towards his chair to take his jean-paul germain classic-fit sander 45-in. wool-blend top coat and walked with them out. Sunyoung smiled, seeing them walking away, knowing that this woman would be a good mother to Youngwoong. At first, she was afraid that Mr. Jung would fall for miss Im but now she was relief that miss Kwon appeared before that happened.

 

They entered the restaurant. Yunho told the waiter for three people seat and she brought them to the seat, just at the corner. Yuri helped Youngwoong take the menu.

 

"I want this." Youngwoong said excitedly, pointing to the peanut butter s'mores in the dessert section.

 

"Can we have s'mores for dessert, Yunho Oppa?" Yuri asked.

 

"Of course. Hmmm, two lunch set and one kid set and three s'mores for dessert." Yunho told the waiter, and gave back the menu to her as well as Yuri and Youngwoong.

 

"If you keep eating desserts all the time, you will get very fat." Yunho teased his son.

 

Youngwoong pouted, looking at Yuri sadly. Yuri smiled, gently caressing his hair.

 

"Its okay. Even if you are fat, you are still the cutest boy I have ever seen and I love you so much for that." She said, gently pressing her pink lips against his chubby cheek.

 

Yunho cleared his throat. Yuri pulled back and smiled at him. Youngwoong grinned naughtily.

 

"Auntie kiss daddy, too. Daddy also wants to kiss." Youngwoong said, pursing his lips, imitating a kissing sound. Yuri blushed furiously while Yunho quickly looked away, trying to not blush. Youngwoong laughed loudly, touching his stomach.

 

"You are still a little kid. How could you tell us what to do?" Yunho told his son.

 

"I'm just telling the truth." Youngwoong answered innocently, before going to hug Yuri tightly.

 

"Auntie loves daddy, right?" He asked, with his cute boyish voice.

 

Yuri looked at Yunho with a blushing face then to Youngwoong who was still waiting for her answer with his puppy-dog eyes. She nodded shyly. Youngwoong clapped his hands happily.

 

Yunho couldn't help but grinned. He saw Yuri glancing at him so he winked at her.

 

"Excuse me." Yuri said, quickly walking to the restroom, feeling hot all over.

 

"You naughty boy." Yunho told his son, "But sadly, she didn't want the kiss. Next time, I want to see you make us kiss." He added.

 

"Dont worry. I know what to do as long as auntie Yul become my mommy." Youngwoong answered, without any doubt.

 

On a Sunday morning, Yunho brought Youngwoong and Yuri to the amusement park. He pulled Yuri towards the ride, not wanting to wait to try each one of them.

 

"Be patience." Yuri said, smiling.

 

"Yeah. You rather leave your daddy here?" Yunho asked, scooping him up and putting Youngwoong on his shoulders.

 

"I'm sorry daddy but I want to play that." Youngwoong moaned, pointing to the roller coaster.

 

Yunho turned to looked at Yuri but she quickly shook her head. She didn't want to ride that.

 

"You two just go there. I will just stand here." She said.

 

"Are you sure?" Yunho asked.

 

"Of course. Come on, have some fun. Were here to have fun, right?" She winked before pushing him with Youngwoong on top of him towards the ticket booth.

 

Yuri smiled, seeing both of them having so much fun. She waved her hand towards them each time the roller coaster came near her.

 

The whole day, they spent there time at the park, trying all the games and ride there. Youngwoong always made Yuri and Yunho walked together, side by side. They took a lot of pictures there and most of them had Youngwoong inside but Yunho and Yuri managed to have a few of both of them alone. It was a very happy day for them three.

 

A/N: i'm sorry i wasn't able to update last week since i was running the flu for one whole week :(