A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 18

 

Yunho was deep asleep when someone entered the bedroom.

 

"Wake up! Wake up!" Youngwoong shouted, shaking Yunho.

 

"Hmmm." Yunho murmured sleepily.

 

"Wake up! Wedding!" Youngwoong announced, still shaking him.

 

"Wedding?" Yunho murmured sleepily, before the meaning of the word sank into his brain.

 

"WEDDING?!" Yunho gasped, quickly opening his eyes as Youngwoong nodded his head.

 

"Hurry, hurry." Youngwoong said, and Yunho quickly grabbed his green towel and went into the bathroom to take a quick shower.

 

Happy that his daddy is already awake, Youngwoong went into his own bedroom to clean himself before wearing his tuxedo.

 

Yuri wasn't there. She stayed at the hotel, along with her parents and friends. They would meet at the church, during the wedding ceremony. At first, Youngwoong didn't understand why his new mommy had to sleep in the hotel the day before the wedding and it took the whole day for Yunho to explain to the little boy before he understood or just half of it.

 

Yuri was already wearing her wedding gown with the helped of her mother and friends.

 

"I can't believe my only, baby girl has grown up to be a beautiful woman." Her mother choked out, wiping the tears off her cheeks.

 

"Oh mommy, don't cry. I'm still your baby girl." Yuri said, but the older woman just shook her head.

 

"I know, I know, but in a few more hours, you are going to be someone else's wife." Her mother said.

 

"Auntie, don't worry. Yunho Oppa will take care of Yuri well. Even his son loves her so much." Jiyeon said, winking at Yuri which made Yuri blushed.

 

"How many hours left?" Yuri asked, trying to change the subject.

 

"Don't worry, only 3 more hours." Jessica said, looking down at her burberry check stamped round dial watch.

 

Yunho was combing his hair when Youngwoong entered his room. He wanted to say something but the little guy climbed onto the chair in front of the dressing table and started combing his own hair.

 

Alec chuckled, looking at his son.

 

Yuri could feel her heart pounding so hard. She looked at her father, not knowing what to say as the old man smiled warmly at her.

 

"Don't be scared." He said, gently squeezing her hand.

 

She nodded slowly, trying to take in a very deep breath. Then, her head jerked to hear the piano playing. She looked up at her father and he smiled, taking her hand and wrapped it around his arm.

 

"Don't be nervous, Yuri. You are going to be a wife now." He said, and both started to walk down the aisle, following the bridesmaids.

 

Yunho looked at his wife and smiled, seeing her walking towards him shyly. He chuckled a bit before he looked down at his son, Youngwoong, who was given the job to hold the wedding rings.

 

He took her hands gently and both turned to look at the priests. Youngwoong quickly stepped forward, wanting to hear everything.

 

Youngwoong was wearing his new clothes when someone entered the room. He looked up at her and smiled happily.

 

"Auntie...no, mommy." He greeted cheerfully.

 

"Do you need my help, Youngwoong?" Yuri asked, and Youngwoong nodded quickly.

 

"This one." He said, showing the vest and she helped put it on him, buttoning it up.

 

"Do you want to follow us for the honeymoon?" Yuri asked, after she was finished buttoning up the vest.

 

"Can I?" Youngwoong asked hopefully.

 

Yuri smiled. She hadn't talked with Yunho yet but she didn't want to leave this little boy alone.

 

"Of course, you can." Yuri said, and hugged Youngwoong back when he happily threw his arms around her neck, "Thank you, mommy, but I don't know what to bring." Youngwoong said slowly.

 

"Don't worry, I will pack everything for you. Now, go to your daddy and asked him to comb your hair." Yuri said, pushing Youngwoong gently to the door.

 

She walked out from the room and entered another room, her changing room. She looked at the ivory knee-length with two tiered chiffon overlay, one shoulder in delicate gold flowers dress that was hanging on the wall, smiling like a little kid now. She locked the door before quickly taking off her wedding dress to put on reception dress. She couldn't believe that this day had finally come and now, she was officially Mrs. Jung, Yunho's wife and Youngwoong's new mommy. She couldn't wait to give birth to another baby, Youngwoong's sibling and had no doubt that the little child would accept his/her new family member.

 

"Are you ready yet, Yuri?" Yunho asked, knocking on the door with Youngwoong beside him.

 

"Yeah. Just wait a second." She replied, quickly reaching back to zip up her dress but she couldn't reach it.

 

She went to the door and opened it slightly so she could see her husband's face. Yunho smiled when seeing her, "Can you help me zipped up my dress, Oppa?" She asked.

 

"Sure. Youngwoong, you can go downstairs and wait for us there." Yunho told his son.

 

"Okay." Youngwoong nodded and quickly ran away, leaving Yuri and Yunho alone.

 

"Let me in." Yunho said, as Yuri opened the door wider to let her husband entered the room.

 

Youngwoong was eating some vanilla ice cream with his friends when Yoochun suddenly pointed at the door.

 

"Hey Youngwoong, your secret admirer is here." Yoochun said.

 

All the boys turned to look at the door and saw Kim Hyoyeon wearing a yellow halabaloo rose jacquard party dress, entering the hall with her parents. Youngwoong rolled his eyes and continued eating his ice cream.

 

"I heard she asked her parents to change her so she can be in our class." Junsu whispered.

 

"You are so lucky, Youngwoong, to have someone who would do anything to be close to you." Yoochun commented.

 

"Where is my mommy and daddy?" Youngwoong groaned, not wanting to hear his friends talk about Hyoyeon anymore.

 

He was looking around when he saw the couple walking towards him, holding hands. He quickly smiled and went towards them, ignoring the call from his friends.

 

"Man, does he have this some sort of love for older woman?" Sooyoung commented, watching Youngwoong talked with his new mother.

 

"Maybe." Yoochun and Junsu shrugged.

 

Youngwoong was watching Yuri and Yunho talking with the guests before he turned his attention back to his ice cream. He ate another spoon of ice cream before he noticed someone looking at him. He turned to looked at the person but it seemed like she was looking at the cup of ice cream in his hand, gulping a bit.

 

"Tiffany, what are you doing there? Get back into the kitchen." Someone said, and the little girl quickly rushed to the kitchen but taking a second to look at the ice cream.

 

Youngwoong looked down at his ice cream before he made up his mind. He went to his parents.

 

"Can I have another ice cream?" He asked.

 

"Sure." Yuri replied, and gave another cup of ice cream from the table to her son.

 

"Thank you." Youngwoong said, and quickly ran to the kitchen.

 

He saw the girl sitting alone on an upside-down bucket, watching the other people worked. He approached her but she didn't see him.

 

"Here, you can eat this." He said, handing the ice cream to her before quickly running out from the kitchen, looking for his mommy and daddy.

 

Tiffany, the little girl, looked down at the way he went before at the ice cream. Her little long finger touched the creamy ice cream and put into before smiling sweetly.