A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 5

 

Yunho threw his black woven silk tie onto the floor and let himself fall backwards to the king sized bed. He was exhausted. He just finished five hours of a meeting with another company and he had only about an hour to get ready to go to a ball which he knew would be another chance for him to introduce his company.

 

"Just a few minutes." He murmured, closing his brown almond-shaped eyes tiredly, hoping that he could at least relieve all the sore muscles he had.

 

"Daddy!"

 

A loud cry woke him up from his nape. With an annoyance look on his small, oval-shaped face, he turned to his son who was running to him while holding onto the old bear.

 

"What is it, Youngwoong?! Can't you see I'm having my nap now?!" He shouted at his son, but he was too tired and irritated to realize it.

 

Youngwoong's face expression changed from hearing the tone from his father. His eyes went watery almost immediately before he turned back and ran to his room, crying.

 

"Great." Yunho murmured, lying back down on the bed to continued his nap.

 

Yuri looked down at the pieces of papers on the coffee table, not even smiling even though she had finished designing eight new clothes. She didn't know why but her heart was pounding so hard, it was like something bad was happening. She sighed, slpping her cheeks lightly.

 

"Yuri, you have watched too many movies!" She scolded herself, and move to the kitchen with an empty mug in her hand.

 

She poured the hot tea into her mug and sipped it slowly, allowing the aroma from the tea to enter her nostril and let herself enjoy the tease of the Chinese herbal tea.

 

She sat back down on the couch and reached out for the phone. She wanted to talk to her fiance, Changmin, and besides, it was still early for him to sleep. She dialled the number slowly, questioning herself why her heart was still racing so fast.

 

"Hello." A women's voice came to her hearing.

 

She looked down at the number she dialled in the phone. It was Changmin's number but why would a women answered it? There must be a mistake or something.

 

"Seulgi, how many times have I told you not to answer my phone?"

 

Yuri gasped when she heard the familiar husky manly voice. So, she didn't make a mistake by calling someone else's phone but...

 

"Hello?" Changmin asked, ignoring the whimper coming from the women.

 

Yuri quickly hung up the phone. She couldn't believe it at all. After all these years they had been together, through every bitter and sweet journey, he was cheating on her. How could she be so blind? Why didn't she realize the real reason why he kept on giving her so many excuses not to spend his time together with her? He had another woman in his house.

 

She closed her big, brown, almond-shaped eyes as tears rolled down from them. Her heart was broken into pieces. She had been devoting herself to him and her job but it seemed like he never appreciated it. With her job, she could actually pick any handsome model to be her lover but she was so in love with this man and even refused to accept the proposal coming from a very rich man just to be with Changmin but this was what she got from him.

 

Changmin frowned. He put down the phone and turned his attention to the pursing woman in front of him. She was only in her white blushing bride sleek shimmering satin robe while he was just wearing his assorted plaids cotton boxers.

 

"Changmin Oppa, who was that?" Kang Seulgi, his secret girlfriend, who was also his boss's daughter asked, "I don't know." Changmin said, walking towards her to pulled her against his muscular chest before leaning in for a passionate, hungry kiss. Seeing that Seulgi was kissing him back as hungrily as he was, he swoop down to carried her bridal style, bringing her to the bedroom, kicking the door shut with his feet.