A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 13

 

Yunho just reached his office when Sunyoung called him.

 

"Mr. Jung, Miss Im is waiting for you in your office." She said.

 

"Thanks, Sunyoung." Yunho said, smiling at his secretary and entered his room.

 

"Yunho Oppa, good morning." Yoona greeted him, with a seductive smile.

 

"Good morning, Yoona. What made you come here so early this morning?" Yunho asked, putting his black chaps double-ed wool belnd car coat on the chair and sat on the big comfort chair.

 

"Oh." She purred, running her white, long finger on the wooden table.

 

"How about we have breakfast together? I haven't had my breakfast yet." She asked, with one hand adjusting her black dana buchman knot-front top, knowing that he or anyone else could see her cleavage.

 

"I'm sorry. I already had my breakfast at home." He said, not looking up at her.

 

"Aw, but I heard the breakfast set in Vatos Urban Tacos restaurant is great." She purred, walking towards him and boldly put her hands on his shoulders, gently massaging them.

 

"I'm sorry, Yoona. Like I said, I already had my breakfast with my fiance and son. If you will excuses me, I have work to do this morning." He said politely, pushing her hands off his shoulders.

 

She froze. Did he just say fiance?

 

"You...You have a fiance?" She choked out in disbelief.

 

"Yes, I do. I proposed to her last night." He lied, because he planned to propose to Yuri tonight during their date. He touched his cheek where she slap him before she ran out from the room. He sighed heavily.

 

"Problem solved." He murmured slowly.

 

Yuri looked at herself in the mirror, blushing a bit, wearing a black chaps asymmetrical sheath dress. Yunho told her to wear it after she agreed to have dinner with him alone tonight. At first, she did question about Youngwoong but Yunho just laughed, telling her not to worry. He would buy something to cover Youngwoong's loud cry for not letting him followed them.

 

She looked down at the dressing table. She reached the foundation and began to apply it on her face. Then she put some face powder before adding other makeup. She tried to make it as light as possible with only some gray sparkling eyeshadow on her eyelids and only a brush of rose blusher on her cheekbones. She only put a hotpink lipsstick on. She didn't look bad at all but she was nervous for his reaction. Would he like her looking like this? She turned her attention to the door when she heard someone ringing the doorbell. She reached out her buff white saddle dana buchman danny shopper handbag and walked towards the front door, thinking it was Yunho. With a pounding heart, she slowly opened the door but to her surprised, it wasn't who she thought it to be, "Changmin Oppa?!" She gasped, to see a drunken man leaning on the wall, looking at her.

 

"Are you going to proposed to her tonight?" Youngwoong asked, when Yunho was still combing his hair nicely, "Yes." Yunho replied, now feeling tired from answering the same question over and over again, since half an hour ago.

 

Youngwoong clapped his hands together in delight. He quickly rushed to his room to wear something nice. Then, he rushed back to his daddy's room.

 

"What are you doing?" Yunho asked, to see his son getting busy.

 

"I have to look nice too, right?" Youngwoong asked, while combing his hair.

 

"Your not going." Yunho said, wiggling his long finger towards his son.

 

"Why not?" Youngwoong asked sadly, pursing his lips a bit.

 

"The dinner is only for two, Yuri and I. I don't need a little lamppost to tag along." Yunho explained, but it made Youngwoong cried.

 

"I want to go, too. Who is going to capture the picture?" Youngwoong sobbed.

 

"I will buy something for you if you promise to behave yourself. Now, where's the ring?" Yunho asked.

 

Youngwoong took out the blue velvet box from the drawer and handed it to his daddy, still sobbing. Yunho smiled, messing up Youngwoong's once nicely combed hair.

 

"Stop crying. Next time, you can follow us but choosing the wedding clothes." He said.

 

"Promise?" Youngwoong asked, showing his pinkie.

 

"Yes, I promise. Now, go change back into your pajamas. I'm going now." He said, gently pushing his son out from the bedroom.

 

Before Yuri could react, Changmin grabbed her and let himself into the house. He kicked the door opened before dragging her into the bedroom.

 

"Let me go!" She cried, trying to free herself from him but he was too drunk to even listen to her.

 

Her eyes opened wide when he threw her onto the bed. She tried to run to the door but he locked it and even blocked her way.

 

"Don't run away. You know you can't run away from me." He said, tearing her dress apart.

 

She cried, pleading him to stop while trying to cover herself with the blanket but it was too easy for him to pull it away with her weak strength. After all, she was just a woman while he was a man, stronger than her.

 

Yunho stopped the car just in front of Yuri's house. He frowned to see a purple audi there but quickly shrugged it off. It was probably someone from the next door.

 

He took out a bouquet of fresh red roses and went to the door. He was just about to ring the doorbell when he heard something crashing from inside. His heart made a few thumps and before he knew it, he had already rushed into the house, towards the source of the sound, Yuri's bedroom.

 

What his eyes saw when he kicked the door opened really made him angry. A man was trying to the crying Yuri who kept on crying and pleading for him to stop.

 

"Get away from her!" Yunho said angrily, pulling Changmin away before connecting his fist against Changmin's oval-shaped face.

 

All Yuri could do was only watch in horror as the two men fought as hard as they could. Her dress was ruined, all ruined. She quickly gathered the blanket and wrapped it around her shivering body. She couldn't believe this would happen, that Changmin would do this to her.

 

"I will be back!" Changmin cried, before he ran out from the house after losing in the one hour fight with Yunho. Yunho turned his attention to Yuri, only to meet a pair of teary, frightened eyes. He sighed, wiping the blood from the cut on his heart-shaped lips. He looked around the room, sighing again, to see a lot of things broken into pieces.

 

"Yuri, are you alright?" He asked worriedly, trying to hold her hand but before he could even touch her, she already threw her arms around his neck, crying.

 

"Thank god your here. I'm so scared." She cried, and all he could do was her back gently, trying to calm her down.

 

Youngwoong jumped onto his bed, smiling widely. Finally, the moment he had been waiting for. Finally, he would have someone he could call mommy again.

 

"Mommy." He murmured, closing his eyes, going into dreamland.