A Boy's Wish

A Boy's Wish

Chapter 15

 

Yoochun, Sooyoung and Junsu frowned to see Youngwoong grinning the whole day. They tried to make him tell them what made him so happy but he just grinned even wider.

 

"Hey, what's wrong with you today? Are you sick?" Junsu asked.

 

"No." Youngwoong replied, shaking his head childishly.

 

"Then?"

 

"Its a secret." Youngwoong said, putting a long finger to his lips and winked at them.

 

"Great." Yoochun, Sooyoung and Junsu groaned, giving up.

 

Yuri was busy, making a few designs when her samsung galaxy note 2. She looked down at the number and sighed heavily. It was Changmin. She quickly cancelled the call, ignoring it.

 

Not long after, it rang again and again but she just disconnected the call everytime. She didn't want to talk with him anymore. She didn't want to be his toy anymore. Enough was enough.

 

"Miss Kwon, do you want any drink?" The maid asked.

 

Yuri turned to looked at her and smiled. She felt much more better now with the maids treating her like she was one of the family member.

 

"It's okay. I can make it myself." She said, and the maid bowed a bit before walking away.

 

She turned her attention back to her designs. Hopefully, her work would be done by the end of the month. She couldn't wait to see her designs turned into reality and people would wear them.

 

She was doing the eighth one when the phone rang again. At first, she was about to disconnect it but then she realized that the call was from Yunho. Smiling happily, she pushed the talked button.

 

"Hello, Yunho Oppa." She said cheerfully.

 

"Hey, Yuri. What are you doing now?" Yunho asked.

 

"Just doing a few designs. What about you?" She asked back, and she could already imagined him smiling from hearing her answer.

 

"I'm bored. I have a meeting in thirteen more minutes." He explained, and she nodded.

 

"Oh, good luck on your meeting. Don't work yourself too much, Oppa." She said worriedly.

 

"Don't worry. I still have you to be my nurse if I ever get sick." He said, and her cheeks turned red.

 

"You always love to tease me, huh?" She moaned, smiling to hear him laugh.

 

"Alright. I don't want to interrupt you anymore. Do you want to pick Youngwoong up today?" He asked.

 

"Sure. After that, we will come by to your office. Is that okay?" She said.

 

"Sounds like a good plan for me. Bye." He said.

 

"Bye." She said, and pushed the end button to disconnect, smiling dreamily.

 

Youngwoong ran around the house, checking everything out to make sure everything was prepared. His daddy took Yuri out for dinner, the dinner they should have went to five days ago.

 

"What about the flowers?" He asked the maids.

 

"Everything is just like what you want." The maids answered politely.

 

Youngwoong clapped his hands happily.

 

"What about the desserts?" He asked again.

 

"I already put it into the plates and add some chocolates and hazelnuts." The chef said.

 

"Good, good." Youngwoong nodded his head happily.

 

"What about the champagne?" He asked suddenly, and the chef quickly rushed into the kitchen.

 

Yuri just watched as Yunho ordered the food for them. She smiled all the time, feeling so lucky. He didn't need to ask her what to eat because he already knew.

 

He handed the menu back to the waiter and turned his attention to her, chuckling to see her quickly turning her attention to another side with her cheeks burning in red. How adorable she could be. He reached out for her hands and squeezed them gently.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"Nothing. Tonight is quite special." She choked out shyly.

 

"Why do you say that?" He asked, raising a thick eyebrow.

 

"Well, because it seems like were the only one here." She replied, looking around and he followed suit before laughing.

 

Indeed, only they were there. He rented the whole restaurant just for the both of them, just for her. He had a surprised for her and he hoped that she would never guess it before he revealed it to her.

 

The sound of a piano reached there ear.

 

"May I have this dance, my lady?" He asked, reaching his hand out to her.

 

Smiling shyly, she accepted his invitation and followed him to the dance floor. He put a hand on her hips while another holding her hand. She blushed even more to feel the contact between both of them. Both danced along the slow romantic music while waiting for the food to be ready.

 

"Young master, it's time for your sleep." One maid said politely.

 

Youngwoong looked up at the clock, pursing his lips a bit. Why weren't they home yet?

 

"I'm still waiting for them." He said stubbornly, hugging his teddy bear tightly.

 

The maids sighed. They couldn't do anything more to change his mind. At last, they excused themselves and went to bed, leaving Youngwoong waiting excitedly.