Grocery

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"D-DARA SUNBAENIM?!"

HOLY CRAP!!!

The key from Dara's hand dropped on the ground, as she remained rooted on her feet. D.O picked up the key from the ground, and gave it to Dara.

"I think this is yours."

"Uh, thanks." Dara took the key from D.O, and the younger smiled at her.

"Do you live next door?" Chanyeol asked, and there was clearly an excitement in the giant's eyes.

"Yeah," Dara answered, "this house belong to my great grandfather, so I moved here with my brother."

"That means we're going to be neighbors, right?" Sehun's eyes lit up.

"Yeah." Dara nodded, "I think I should introduce myself first."

Dara cleared and stretched her hand out in front of the three members.

"My name is Sandara Park, and I live next door. It's nice to meet you, and welcome to our neigborhood."

Chanyeol was going to shake her hand first, but Sehun beats the older, and shakes Dara's hand first. Chanyeol gaped at the younger, and he could almost feel Sehun smirking at him.

"I'm Sehun, the maknae of EXO. It is nice to meet you, sunbaenim!"

"And I'm D.O. Please take care of us, sunbaenim."

Dara shook hands with Sehun and D.O. Chanyeol was standing awkwardly behind the two members, as he was feeling shy. Dara noticed this, and greet Chanyeol with a smile.

"And, Chanyeol-ssi?" Dara stretched her hand.

"N-ne..." Chanyeol said shyly, and Dara only find that cute.

When Chanyeol was hesitating, Dara grabbed the younger's hand first and shook hands with him.

"Nice to meet you."

"N-nice to meet you too, s-sunbaenim."

Dara smiled. She didn't knew that Chanyeol would be as awkard as her because she had always imagine him to be the extrovert in EXO. Sehun and D.O smirked inwardly as they know that Chanyeol is a loyal fanboy of Dara.

"So, sunbaenim, where are you heading to?" D.O asked.

"I was on my way to the grocery to buy the ingredients for dinner."

"What a coincidence. We were one our way to the grocery as well," Sehun said, "maybe you can show us around?"

"Sure, I would love to!" Dara said, and the boys smiled, "are you guys going to walk?"

"Ne." D.O nodded.

"Walking?" Dara was surprised, "Oh, I wouldn't walk if I were you guys. The closest mart is 20 minutes when driving from here."

"R-really?" The three of them hung their head down.

"Manager hyungs went to the airport with Suho hyung to pick up the M members." D.O said.

"So, it's just the three of you in the house then?"

"Baekhyun and Kai is sleeping." D.O pointed toward their house.

"I see." Dara said. 

"Too bad that they're sleeping..." Sehun said, and D.O nodded his head.

"Why is that bad?" Dara questioned, but the two boys only gave her a simple smile.

"Oh, it's nothing, sunbaenim." Sehun said, but Dara was still confused.

"Anyways, then, um, do you guys want to go to the mart with me? I can take you guys there."

"Really?" The three of them were startled at her offer.

"Yes, why not?" Dara smiled, "we're going to be neighbors, and neighbors help each other."

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenim!" 

Sehun and D.O bowed at Dara, while Chanyeol only stared at her, not saying anything. D.O noticed this and lightly punched the giant on the stomach, so that even Chanyeol bowed to her.

"Yah, what the hell was that for?" Chanyeol shouted at his short friend as he felt his side.

"She's our sunbaenim, so we need to pay our respect to her." D.O reprimand the whiny giant.

"No, that's fine." Dara waved her hand, "I'm not that old, so don't worry about it."

The EXO members became all shy at her remarked, and Dara smiled.

"Okay then, let's go." Dara led the three boys toward her car. 

Dara was the first one to go inside the car, then followed by Sehun on the backseat. Chanyeol was about to sit with Sehun, but D.O pulled the rapper by the arms.

"Do Kyungsoo, what the hell?!"

"You sit in the front with Dara sunbaenim."

D.O grinned mischievously at his friend and sat next to Sehun. He closed the door, and kept grinning at Chanyeol, while the giant was still in a confused state. Dara opened the door from inside.

"Chanyeol-ssi, are you coming?"

"N-ne."

Chanyeol sat next to Dara and closed the door. Dara started the car, and Chanyeol was looking at D.O from the rearview mirror. The main vocal was smiling, his lips forming into a heart, while Sehun was staring outside the window. When D.O met eyes with Chanyeol, he winked at his friend and gave the giant a thumbs up.

DO KYUNGSOO... I LOVE YOU~!!!

~~~~~

The four of them finally arrived at the mart together. They were paired up to do their grocery shopping. D.O and Sehun were paired together, and Chanyeol and Dara together. Sehun was going to shop with Dara, but D.O pulled the oblivious maknae to the side, and now, Sehun was walking at the mart with a huge pout.

"But I wanted to go with Dara sunbaenim!"

"Sehun, you know that Chanyeol is a huge fanboy of Dara sunbaenim." D.O said as he put the bag of forzen dumpling in the cart.

"I like Dara sunbaenim too!" Sehun whined.

"Stop whinning. I'll buy you bubble tea later."

Sehun's face lit up at the mention of bubble tea.

"Really? You promise?"

"Yeah," D.O said, "now, will you push the cart?"

"Okay!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter