Music Bank II

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KIYAHHHHHHH!" 

Tao's sudden high-pitched scream filled EXO's dressing room, which startled the members. Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun was casually reading a magazine on the chair, but dropped the paper on the ground and covered their ears. 

"WHAT THE HELL PANDA?" Baekhyun yelled angrily at him.

"Ow, my ears..." Kai rubbed his ears.

"Both of you guys are loud." Chanyeol covered his ears.

Suho, who was outside of the dressing room, hurriedly rushed inside when he heard Tao's feminine scream.

"Tao, what happened?" Suho asked.

The front of the leader's shirt was stained with a color of black, a can of cola that he was drinking outside, but he sputtered all over his shirt when he heard his baby screaming. Sehun and Chen turned around, with one of their earphone plugged out from their ear. Lay was sleeping, but he lazily woke up when he heard Tao's scream. D.O and Xiumin, in the other hand seemed careless. Xiumin was listening to music, while D.O was only playing with his phone, not at all surprised at the M maknae's shrilled cry, and only rolled his eyes to the side. 

"DARA NOONA IS NEXT!" Tao yelled once again, as he was reading at the list of the artists with a banana in his hand.

"We all know that." Kai said. "You didn't have to announce to the world."

Suho heaved a sigh as he thought that it was something serious. Xiumin suddenly stood up from his place, making all the other EXO boys to turned their attention to the oldest.

"Xiumin hyung, where are you going?" Sehun asked. "Aren't you going to see Dara noona's performance?"

Xiumin took off his earphone and turned to the younger. "To the stage. I don't want to stay in here and watch her from the screen." This made the others to stand with their mouth hanging open.

"We need to hurry before it's over." Xiumin casually walked out from the room, closing the door behind him.

Chen looked at s in disbelief. "H-he heard it then."

"I knew that Minseok hyung was secretly a fanboy of Dara noona." Sehun grinned. "He's so sneaky."

Sehun wrapped his arms around Chen's shoulder, but the main vocal lightly shove it away.

Lay joined the two youngers. "He didn't have to hide it because we all know that he likes her."

The members couldn't agree more than Lay, and Sehun gave high-five to the dancing unicorn.

"Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!" Chanyeol was already excited. "Dara noona's stage awaits." Chanyeol said a bit dreamily, which made some of the members to roll their eyes at him.

"Weren't you pissed of at Tao just a moment ago?" D.O raised his eyebrows at the giant.

Chanyeol only grinned like an idiot. "It's Dara noona we're talking about here."

"Then I get the VIP sit. I want to sit in front of stage, so that Dara noona can only see me~" Baekhyun sang as he prance out the door.

"Oh no you don't, Byun Baek! I'll be the one that she's going to see!" Chen added after the main vocal and ran out the door as well.

Suho heaved a sigh and went to the door as well. He can't leave the two beagles to wonder off alone, and he was hopping to see Dara first as well. So, he casually followed, calling the two of them be careful. Everyone started exiting the door as well.

"Wait, wait for me!" Tao shouted, but his stylist stopped.

"Not so fast, Huang Zitao, I'm not done with your hair!"

Tao easily free from the stylist's grip. "Dara noona first, hair comes later, bye noona~"

Tao cooed and left the room. The stylist rolled her eyes to the side, and the other staff chuckled. It was really sweet and cute that their EXO kids was in love with Sandara Park.

When EXO members came to the stage, Jinusean was getting ready for the stage. The fans cheered when they saw Jinusean, but they didn't recognize the EXO members as it was dark in the studio room. The boys went closer to the stage, but stayed further from the fans because it will cause a chaos if they see them and it was only going to interrupt the stage. 

"I'm so excited!" Baekhyun squealed and placed his hand over his chest.

"Breathe, Baekhyun, breathe." Suho instructed by massaging the main vocal's chest.

Baekhyun followed the intruction, but even that was still hard for him.

"Noona, noona, Dara noona~" Tao sang Dara's name and hugged Xiumin from the back, placing his chin on the older's shoulder.

Xiumin gave him a strange look, but soon let him hug him when he saw the excitement in Tao's eyes. The music started playing and the fans started screaming, and all 10 members turned their head toward the stage. They boys cheered for their sunbaenim, and Chanyeol was trying to hide his anxiety from the side by breathing in and out. Dara was not even on the stage, but just thinking about Dara on stage made the giant rapper's heart to skip a beat.

"Guys, it's Dara noona's part!" Kai announced and all eyes were focused on the stage.

"Ah, I see Dara noona!" Sehun pointed to the stage when he saw Dara walking on the stage with the microphone in her hand.

Dara was wearing a lovely black dress that fell just a bit above her thigh. She was wearing a stylish black boots and her brown hair was tied in ponytail. She was wearing a beautiful make-up and a deep red lipstick that stand out her lips, and the earring perfectly fit her fair skin. She started singing her part, and the fans were excited, even inlcuding the EXO boys, who couldn't take their eyes off from their favorite noona right in front of them.

Tell me (Ho) that you love me (Go Go)

That you can't live a day without me 

Tell me (Ho) not to leave (Go Go), tell me now (without hesitation)

Tell me one more time

The part switched back to Jinusean, and Dara started dancing with them from behind. EXO could clearly see that she enjoyed being on the stage with her seniors, and they wish to be with her as well. The boys unknowingly found themselves dancing along to the beat, and just looking at Dara smiling on stage made them to be happy, and send fluttering feeling of butterfly inside them.

And that cute 'A-Yo!' from Dara during the performance got them to smile like a crazy person. It switched off to Dara's part again, and this time they were dancing to 2NE1's 'Fire' choreograph, and EXO didn't forget to dance to it as well. After some more dancing, it switched off to Dara's part once more.

Before it's too late 

(Come Back back back to me)

Before I turn around

(Come Back back back to me)

Before it's too late

(Come Back back back to me)

Before I turn around tell me

They once again started dancing, but this time all the other group who performed before all came and joined them. They started dancing to 2ne1's 'Fire.'

 

"What? How come we weren't inform of this?" Sehun asked and looked at the leader. "Suho hyung?"

"I guess they thought that were were getting ready for the stage, that's why they didn't tell us anything." Suho answered the younger.

"I want to join them too!" Tao whined.

That is when the members of BTS started gathering closer to Dara. V and Suga dance along with Dara, and the goddess give the youngers a small glance and smiled. This only spark more jealousy to the EXO boys.

"That's it, I'm going!" Chanyeol said and went to the stage, but D.O stopped him.

"Chanyeol, stop." D.O said. "We need to save out energy for our performance!"

"But it's not fair that everyone else get to have fun!" Chanyeol pouted. "Especially when they're with Dara noona!" My Dara noona!

The the other members all started aruging. Suho and Xiumin sighed as they were trying to calm down the youngers. Lay in the other hand kept peaceful, but soon tugged on to the leader's sleeve.

"Suho hyung, I think we should head back to the dressing room." Lay informed. "We don't have much time to get ready."

"You're right, Yixing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter