A Date with Chen

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara decided to go bike riding at Han River the next morning. She doesn't have anything else to do around the house until the shooting in the evening. Dara then would go to the YG Entertainment after excercising to practice for the new 2NE1 album in summer.

Dara changed into a comfortable black short-sleeve shirt and a ripped jeans. She put on a white shoes and fixed her hair to apple-hair. She finally put on her sunglasses and grabbed the house key, and took her bicycle from the back yard of the house. She came to the front and hopped on her bike. As she came out, her eyes unknowingly landed to EXO's place. The boys had their days off and the house was deadly quiet with no source of light. Dara knew that EXO need a break and they deserve one. Dara got on her bicycle and started pedaling to Han River, which was only 20 minutes away from her house. 

When Dara came to the Han River, it was pretty empty, since it was early in the morning. There were a lot of people, but not big enough to make the place crowded at the area. Most of them were elder women in their 40's and 50's and few elder men who are jogging alone or with their wife. There were barely any young people in their 20's and 30's, so Dara was relieved that no one noticed her. She would ride her bicycle, following the path of the Han River and even exchanged a few greeting with people walking/running past her.

The morning breeze was a bit chilly, since it was early in the morning and also because of the water flowing in the park. Dara only wished that she had brought a cardigan or maybe a light jacket in the morning. After an hour of biking, Dara got off from the bicycle and took out her phone and pointed toward the sky. The sky started to lit up in a soft pink hue, coloring the fluffy cloud with beautiful pastel view. The sun was slowly rising from the sky, indicating that it was already morning. 

Dara started recording the video as the sun was rising from the sky, brigtening up another day. A lot of people were awe at the such a beautiful scenery, and started taking picutres and recording the video. 

"Whoa, it's so gorgeous!" Dara exclaimed, taking off her sunglasses and moving her phone closer to the sky. A lot of different thoughts started to brush past her mind as she thought about her life back then and until now. It literally made her speechless and she found herself smiling proudly to herself.

The idol's stomach started growling, "Wow. I guess all the bike riding is making me hungry." Dara said and chuckled to herself, putting away her phone in her pocket.

Dara grabbed the handle of her bike and started walking toward the convenient store at the Han River. 

~~~~~

The moment Dara went to the convenient store, she grabbed the triangle kimbap from the refrigerator and a can of coke. She then went to the ramen section and reached out her hand to grab a bag of Shin Ramen, that was in the higher place for some reason. She wanted to try the ramen in the Han River. It was still the same type that they sell in a grocery store, but a lot of people are saying that ramen tastes the best when eating at Han River. It was in the morning, but she was strangely craving for them.

Dara tried again to get a Shin Ramen, but it failed miserably once again. She let out a frustrated sigh and stood on the tip of her toe, however, she slipped and lost her balance. She was about to fall, but an arm suddenly slung around ehr waist, holding her down from falling on the ground. She yelped in surprise and the kimbap and a can of coke fell from her hand.

"Ah!" 

"Are you okay?" 

A voice came from the side. Dara opened her eyes, only to see that she was wrapped in a stranger's arm, who was wearing a black mask and a comfortable jogging outfit. Dara turned around to say something, but the stranger noticed her first and his eyes widened in shock.

"D-Dara noona?"

Dara glanced confusingly at the younger, her eyes also blinking when the person noticed her. 

"Noona, it's me. Chen." The person spoke and pulled down his mask.

"C-Chen?" Dara exclaimed in surprise.

"Shhhh! Don't say it out loud!" Chen hushed her with widened eyes, putting his finger on his lip. Dara nodded her head and the younger idol removed his finger. He was now smiling adorably at the older member. "It's nice to see you again."

"Y-yeah," Dara said, "but how long are you planning to... um... hold me?" 

"Ah, I'm sorry!" Chen exclaimed and quickly removed his hand from her small waist. "I-I didn't mean to." Chen the helped Dara to stand on her feet. "Oh, and I'm sorry about your food."

"It's fine. I can always get another one." Dara said, "but anyway, what are you doing here? I thought you were resting in the house?"

Dara went to the cooler and Chen followed her. "I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go out for jogging at the Han River." Chen then leaned his elbow on the cooler, once again smiling cutely at her. "But, I guess I did a smart thing to come here. The I would not have see you."

"I didn't expect to see you here as well." Dara grabbed another triangle kimbap and a can of coke. 

"I came to the convenient store because I got hungry after jogging." Chen spoke, still following Dara around as she walk back to the ramen section. "What about you noona? What are you doing here?"

"I went to biking in the morning," Dara said. "I have literally nothing to do until my schedule. I was going to stay at Han River for a bit and then go to the YG building to pracitce until I do a photoshoot for Moonshot."

"That's cool," Chen said and found Dara running her finger over the different selection of ramen. She looked so serious as she looked at them and Chen chuckled lightly to himself. "Don't tell me you're going to eat ramen for breakfast?"

Dara felt a light blush appear at the both side of her cheek. "I-I heard that ramen taste better when eating at Han River. I-I just want to try it and see if it's true." Dara spoke, but her stomach betrayed her and this time, growled loud enough for Chen to hear.

"Hehehe, I don't think so noona," Chen said, leaning close to her. "Your stomach tells me otherwise. Now I see why you were at the front of the ramen section."

Chen then stretched out his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter