Full House

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Kai and Tao went to take out the garbage. The two maknae members were basically lying around the house lazily, and not doing any of the necessary house chores. They were also the two members that was wake at the time. D.O scold at them to take out the trash together. They were afraid of the fuming wide-eyed vocal, so they slugglishly came out from the house.

"Why do we have to take out the trash? They stink!" Tao whined as he smell the nasty garbage bag in his hand.

"Where is the waste disposal?" Kai was completely ignoring the whining panda, and searched for the disposal container. 

"I don't know, but Suho hyung said that we need to walk 5 minutes from our house to get there." Tao said, "I don't want to walk. Carry me, Jonginie."

No." Kai said straightforwardly, and Tao gaped at the dancing machine.

Kai ignored the panda, and started walking away from him.

"Yah, wait for me!" Tao ran and caught up with the dancing machine. "Didn't Sehun said that Dara sunbaenim lives next door?"

"That is what I heard it too." 

"Ahhh, I want to see her!" Tao exclaimed. "It's like my fanboy dream coming true! My beautiful Dara sunbaenim are neighbors, especially when it's right next door!"

Kai continued walking without any words, while Tao was still fanboying on how it is an honor to live next door to her place. When they came to the disposal container, Kai came to an halt when he saw a familar figure; it was Dara. She was among the pile of trash, and was separating the garbage to different containers. Dara was wearing a casual white tee and a blue jeans. There was a white contruction glove in both of her hand. She straightned her back to stretch, and continued to organize the waste once again.

"I wish I could see her gorgeous face. I want to bowed to her, and talk to her, invite her to our place, and, and, and-"

"Dara sunaenim?" Kai said.

"Yeah, Dara sunbaenim!" Tao exclaimed at the dancing machine.

"Dara sunbaenim." Kai said and looked at the squealing panda. "Isn't that her over there?"

Kai pointed at a certain direction, and Tao followed his finger. 

"Dara sunbaenim!" Tao gasped.

Dara once again stood up and wiped the beady sweat from her forehead with a back of her hand. As Dara's face turned, she saw Kai and Tao standing there with the black plastic bag in their hands. Dara's eyes widened when she saw the two boys from EXO. She really didn't wanted for anyone to see her at the disposal area, not when she completely looks like an ajumma in her outfit.

"G-good morning..." Dara greeted them.

"G-good morning." Kai and Tao said.

It was awkward. The three of them felt the heavy air. 

"What are you doing in a garbage pile, sunbaenim?" Tao asked.

"Oh, I was actually separating the wastes in the labeled can." Dara answered.

There was five different colored container. The blue was labled 'recycle'. The yellow was labeled 'papers'. The red one labeled 'can and glass.' The green was labeled 'food waste.' and the black one was labled 'trash.'

"We have a waste container labeled for different purposes." Dara said. "We only had two container before, but the smell was unplesant, so we added the waste container, so we can separate the trash."

"I see." Kai nodded.

"But wouldn't that be difficult?" Tao asked.

By now, Kai and Tao was helping Dara sort out the waste, and of course their own as well.

"It's much easier." Dara dumped her bag full of cans on the red container. "Though it takes a lot time, we can still keep the neighborhood clean."

Kai and Tao nodded as they also poured the empty bottles on the blue basket. 

"I'm sorry that you had to see me like this." Dara apologized to the two members.

"You don't need to apologize, sunbaenim." Kai said.

"Yeah, I like seeing you like this." Tao said shyly, "you look so natural."

"More like an ajumma." Dara commented, and they laughed together.

"Waa, we're done!" Tao said happily.

"Yeah, but my back hurts." Kai said as he patted his back.

"It showed that we worked hard." Dara replied. "Oh, by the way, are you guys going to stay in the house today?"

"We actually have a schedule later, why do you ask?" Kai questioned.

"It's just that I bought some rice cake yesterday, and I want to give it to you as a welcome present."

"But I thought we should pass out the rice cakes? I mean, we're the one that moved next door." Tao said.

"Wow, you know that?" Kai was surprised, and Tao grinned proudly at him.

"I saw it from a Korean drama."

"That's okay." Dara shook her head. "Just tell me whenever, then I'll drop by."

"Well, you can come right now." Kai said.

"N-now?"

"Neh!" Tao nodded. "I'm sure everyone will be happy to see you."

"E-everyone is at the house?"

"Yeah. All of our members are in the house."

Dara swallowed hard. She was finally going to meet the rest of EXO members.

"But I can't go to your house looking like a smelly ajumma." Dara said, "It's not that respectful to barge in a house."

Kai and Tao stiffled a laughter.

"Everyone all want to see you." Kai said to the older.

"Alright then. It's not necessary to ignore your offer, so I'll be there soon." Dara said, "after I change."

"Okay, see you later then."

"Later."

Dara separated her way with the EXO boys. Dara went to her place, while the two EXO members went to their place. Kai and Tao was excited that Dara was going to visit their place, and they couldn't wait to see everyone's reaction when they meet Dara.

~~~~~

"HYUNGGGGGG!"

Kai and Tao shouted from the entrance as they threw off their sneakers from their feet, and immediately rushed toward the living room. All of the members were awake, and they were casually eating toast and milk, not at all surprised by their maknaes. Suho was the only one that was concerned with them.

"Did the sasangs tried to jump you?" Baekhyun asked, and few chuckles were heard from the members.

"Baekhyun!" Suho snapped at the main vocal.

"Alright, I'm sorry." Baekhyun apologized. "I was just kidding."

Kai and Tao ignored Baekhyun as they knew that Suho was going to scold at them.

"Dara sunbaenim is coming to our house!" Tao exclaimed.

To this, Chanyeol spat out the milk from his mouth and it splattered at Lay, who was sitting across from him. The rest of the members were shocked at Tao's statement, and their eyes widened in surprise.

"S-sorry." Chanyeol quietly apologized to the older as Lay was wiping the white liquid with a paper towel.

"It's okay, at least I'm awake now, thanks to you Park Chanyeol."

Lay usually don't call the members by their full name, unless he is really upset or angry with them. What scared Chanyeol was that Lay was smiling as he was saying those words to him.

"When is she coming?" Chen asked.

"Right now! She's coming right now!" Tao shouted at the other members.

With this, all the members stood up as they were rushing to put their toast and the milk aside. They didn't even have the proper time to clean, so they just tossed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter