Lay’s Tenderness

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara stood at the terrace of her house with a hot coffee in her hand. She was planning to go to the park today to exercise, but it started raining in the morning. Dara decided to excercise by doing some stretching on the terrace. She put the coffee mug on the table and started stretching, and started groaning painfully. She was really getting old and she can hear the cracking sound of her bone when she was stretching. She missed the time when she was flexible, and time when she had a perfect abs.

"Urgh!" She let out another painful groan when another cracking sound was heard from her joints.

Dara heard chuckling from next door, so she turned around. Lay was sitting on the terrace, watching her with a hand on his chin.

"Lay!" Dara startled in surprised and stumbled on her feet.

"Sunbaenim!" Lay exclaimed with a surprise, anxious that Dara might fall off from the terrace. Luckily, Dara was able to pull herself together from crashing on the ground and stumble on the chair behind her.

"Ow..." Dara said and rubbed the back of her head.

"Are you alright?" Lay asked, standing up from the chair.

"I'm fine, hahaha." Dara laughed, but her elbow was bleeding.

"Sunbaenim, you're bleeding." Lay said in concern and Dara looked at her elbow.

There was cut just below her elbow, and it was bleeding. She assumed that it happened when she stumble on the chair.

"Ah, that's okay. I can fix this, no problem." Dara said brightly and scratched the side of her elbow in embarrassment.

"Wait there. I will go over to your house."

Before Dara could stop the healing unicorn, Lay hopped from the terrace of EXO's house and landed in front of Dara. Dara's eyes blinked in surprise as she didn't expected it for this to happen. She gaped and pointed her finger at Lay, unable to speak a word.

"Well, it wasn't that far." Lay shrugged his shoulder.

"What if you slipped and fall? Especially when it's raining so much!" Dara exclaimed, but Lay chuckled as if it was nothing.

"Sunbaenim, I have superpower." Lay replied with a wink and gently took Dara's elbow. "How about we get that cut treated before it's too late?"

Dara was speechless, but still let the EXO member inside her house. She closed the terrace door behind her, and went to the living room.

~~~~~

Dara sat on the couch of her house, while Lay was treating her cut. 

"Lay, I can do it by myself." Dara said as Lay finished putting the band-aid on her injury.

"I alredy insist." Lay said as he put away the materials inside the kit. "My superpower is healing." Lay pushed the emergency kit on the side and sat next to Dara "and I was curious about your house."

"Thanks for the treatment." Dara stated as she showed her treated elbow to the healing unicorn, and stood up from the couch. "Do you want something to drink?"

"I'm fine with anything." Lay said.

"I will see what's inside the refreigerator." Dara said and went to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

There was only water and some beer can in the refrigerator for drink. Lay was curious, so he followed her to the kitchen, and saw the display of beer cans in the refrigerator.

"Oh? Do you like drinking?" Lay asked.

"Ah!" Dara gasped and quickly closed the door. "W-when did you come here? Hahaha. Looks like there is nothing to drink." Dara blocked the refrigerator and Lay chuckled at her flustered expression; it was adorable to see a surprise Dara.

"I'm not going to ask you to drink with me. So, I will take water." Lay said.

"R-right. I will be bring you some water, so just sit down and relax." Dara said, wiping the beady sweat on her forehead.

"Of course." Lay said and went back to the living room. He sat on the couch and grabbed one of the fashion magazine on the round coffee table and start reading it.

Dara came back to the living room with two bottle of water and two cups, placing them infront of Lay. She then sat down next to him with her bottle.

"Thank you, sunbaenim." Lay said as he took the bottle of water.

"I'm sorry that I can't offer you anything better." Dara said timidly. "I didn't go to grocery shopping for a while, so my refrigerator is practically empty."

"It's okay." Lay said as he took the bottle of water from the table. "But I hope that we can drink together sometime. I prefer to drink beer more than soju." Lay took a sip from the water and Dara coughed as she drink water.

"You don't have a schedule today?" Dara asked, trying to avoid the subject.

"It's the weekend, so we're home." Lay said. "The members don't even know that I'm in your house. They will probably flip if I tell them that I'm with you." Lay chuckled and closed the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter