Driving to the Beach

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another typical day for EXO. Before the members prepare for their comeback in couple of weeks, some of the boys decided to relax in the house, while some of the boys were sleeping. 

"I wonder if Donghae hyung is awake." Chanyeol said, as they remember the older spent a night at the dorm last night in a drunken state. They were able to hear about the older's confession toward Dara, and that cause some tension at the house. 

"He left early in the morning." Xiumin said. "I saw him leaving with the manager hyung. I asked him to stay for a bit, but he didn't want to be a bother to us." Xiumin pour a hot water in his coffee mug as he leaned on the kitchen counter. 

"He likes Dara noona..." Chanyeol said and a silence filled the room.

"It was unexpected. I didn't know that Donghae sunbaenim had intimate feeling for her too." Suho said to the younger.

"Ah, this is so boring..." Chen said leaning back on the couch. "I want to go somewhere, I think I have a headache..." He massaged the side of his forehead.

"Well, it's a perfect weather for a beach." Xiumin said, glancing outside the window and sipped on the coffee.

"Then let's go!" Chen exclaimed, sitting up. "That sound like a plan. I haven't been to the beach in a while."

"What is the closest beach from the house?" Suho asked and sat next to Chen on the couch.

"I can look it up." Chanyeol said and started searching on the phone. He sat on the couch across from Suho and Chen. "The closest one from here is Eurwangni Beach."

"Really?" Chen went to Chanyeol and looked at the taller's phone from the side. 

"The beach is popular for their grilled clam." Xiumin said, "and it's only 1 hour drive from here."

"It's not that far." Suho said and the members nodded. "I wonder if there are other members who want to go."

"I don't think so. They must be exhausted from the schedule and I think they need many as rest they need." Chanyeol said and glanced up at Suho from the phone. 

"I don't actually mind with just for of us." Xiumin said with a shrug and the other three members seemed to be an agreement as well.

"Oh, I wonder if Dara sunbaenim want to go to the beach as well." Chen said pulling out his phone. "I will call her and ask."

"Wait, you have Dara sunbaenim's number? When?" Chanyeol asked his eyes widened. 

"Um... few days ago?" Chen said with a sheepish grin.

"And you didn't tell me?!" Chanyeol exclaimed and steal the phone from the main vocal. "Let me see it!"

"Hey, be careful with the phone, it's new!" Chen yelled at the giant.

"I WANT TO GO!" A voice suddenly shouted from behind, so all for of the members turned around. They saw Baekhyun outside his room and the short male started to walk toward them.

"Baekhyun?" Suho was startled to see the shorter male.

"I HEARD EVERYTHING AND FREAKIN KIM JONGDAE, YOU HAVE DARA NOONA' S NUMBER?" Baekhyun exclaimed. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME?"

"Why should I? I was planning to go on a date with her." Chen said and stuck out his tongue at Baekhyun.

"CAMEL HEAD!" Baekhyun yelled at the main vocal, but Chen only smirked at him.

The room was soon became loud with Baekhyun and Chen arguing about Dara.

"Ha, this is not going to work if the two of them starts fighting." Suho said and rubbed the side of his forehead.

"I think it will be quick if we just go to her house." Chanyeol said.

"She might be sleeping though." Xiumin said and bit his lower lips. 

"Why don't you guys try her place. I will stay here and take care of those arguing kids." Suho said, pointing at the arguing ChenBaek behind him.

"Alright." Xiumin said and left the house with Chanyeol.

~~~~~

In Dara's place, she was awake and watching a random TV show on the house.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter