Barbecue Night

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everyone all went to the terrace of EXO's place. It was a small, but very spacious enough to fit everyone together. There was a swing on the tree and a picnic table. Dara's eyes widened when she saw the swing because she doesn't it have it in her house. D.O, Kai and Suho were cooking the meat on the grill, while Chanyeol was moving the plates and the utensils with Xiumin. Dara offered to help, but the boys wouldn't let her, since she was the guest in the house. Dara felt awkward standing around, while the boys were busy with the food. 

Dara went to the swings and sat on it, as she watched EXO busy preparing for the dinner. Suddenly, Dara felt a weight next to her, so she turned to the side. Chen was sitting next to her, holding on to the swing.

"Hey," Dara greeted the younger and Chen smiled at her.

"You seemed rather bored, so I'm here to entertain you," Chen said brightly to her with a cute peace sign. "So, did Xiumin hyung and Kai treat you well today? I heard that you stayed in our house today."

"Yes, they were very nice. We had a minimal conversation, but I kind of fell asleep watching TV." Dara answered.

"That is not good," Chen frowned. "I guess they really did terrible job looking after you."

"That's fine. Xiumin had schedule and Kai is injured, but I still had great time. The conversation was interesting and well, I felt like I was home." Dara said and stared on the feet. "It does get pretty lonely when you're alone in the house. My brother is always busy with the shooting for his drama that we barely see each other." Dara played with her feet on the ground.

"Noona, if you feel lonely, then you can always visit us," Chen said, "and well, you can think of us as your brothers too. I don't mind having you around, and I feel very happy whenever I see you." Chen spoke.

Dara noticed the light blush on the younger's cheek; he was so adorable. The way he was talking to her and smiling shyly at her was just too cute. 

"Ah, w-well I didn't mean it any other way!" Chen exclaimed, "just... just I really want to be close to you, b-but not in any strange way!" Chen started stammering, but Dara only smiled at him as he looked so cute when he was embarrassed.

"Thanks, Chen. That is very sweet of you." Dara said and Chen smiled timidly at her. 

"I-I will bring a water for you!" Chen suddenly stood up from the swing and before Dara could say anything, the main vocal rushed inside the house.

"Aigoo, he's such a cutie." Dara chuckled as she saw Chen in the kitchen with Xiumin. 

Dara kicked a small rock on the floor, until a dark shadow fell over her. She glanced up, only to see Tao with cup of water in his hand. 

"N-noona?" Tao stammered timidly at her. He seemed like he was hesitant to say something to her.

"Zitao!" Tao and Dara turned around; Chen had entered the yard with a cup of water in his hand. He went to them and stood in front of the two. "Come on, what gives?"

"I was here first!" Tao shouted at the main vocal.

"I was here way before you, so, move!" Chen said, pushing the younger to the side.

"H-hey!" Tao said, stumbling on his leg. "I almost spilled the water because of you!"

"It's your fault for standing there at first with water!"

"I was going to give it to Dara noona. Thanks a lot for your interruption, Dino Head!"

"What did you say?" 

Chen and Tao were glaring at each other with cup of water in each of their hands. 

"Hey, guys, s-stop fighting." Dara said to the two boys.

"Alright everyone, the meat is ready!" Suho yelled out to everyone and Dara let out a sigh of relief at the leader's remark. "Dara noona, come and sit."

"O-okay." Dara said to the leader, but Tao held on to her arms.

"Noona, sit with me?" Tao said with his puppy eyes.

"She decides where she want to sit." Chen said to the younger and Tao stuck out his tongue at him.

Dara could only smile as she really didn't know what to do. She really didn't want to see the boys arguing over her. Dara went to the table, where the boys were waiting for her, getting ready to eat. Dara sat next to D.O, where the main vocal was chopping the kimchi. They smiled at each other as Dara felt somewhat comfortable around the main vocal, since he was very quiet. Even before the other members could even sit down, Tao quickly sat next to Dara, nearly tripping on his own leg. The M maknae smiled gleefully at Dara with a cute smile. 

"I was going to sit next to noona." Sehun said with a pout.

"Too late, maknae." Tao said and grinned victoriously at him with a peace sign. 

After some controversies over the VIP seat next to Dara, all the boys finally settled down to their own seat. Chen sat across Dara, while glaring at Tao and the M maknae smirked at the older. There was an invisible tension around some of the boys, while Tao just chatted happily with Dara, while she laughed along with the young boy. Dara could only hope that the barbecue dinner would go peacefully without any aggression in the boys.

The dinner finally began after Suho made some speech and how he was grateful that Dara was able to join them to make the atmosphere livelier in the dinner table... at least. There were a lot of delicious food and it sure was a feast. There were pork belly, sausages, and vegetable kebab that were specially made by Xiumin and Lay. There was also a tofu and soy bean stew that Chanyeol and D.O cooked, and some side dishes that Baekhyun's parents gave it to them. The chopstick and spoon were busy, as everyone all gathered for the food.

"Noona, how is the food?" Lay asked.

Dara looked at Lay, filled with meat. She started chewing them, trying to answer the younger's question.

"Just take your time." Lay laughed and Dara nodded her head.

"Noona, you look like a hamster." Baekhyun teased and Dara stared at the main vocal. "Heh, noona you look so cute." Baekhyun leaned over the table and Dara started chocking on the food at the main vocal's remark.

"Here, take a cup of water." D.O gave water to Dara and she took it from the main vocal. "Baekhyun did you have to say that when she's eating?" D.O glanced at his friend with a scary expression.

"S-sorry, I was just kidding, okay?" Baekhyun said, "You don't have to go on your Satansoo mode, geez."

"It's okay, that's fine." Dara finally said after swallowing her food and the water, "but the food is amazing."

"That's great. We thought that you wouldn't like eating with us." Kai said and Dara shook her head.

"No, I'm thankful that you guys invite me to the dinner. If it wasn't for you, then I would probably at home eating kimchi and rice all by myself."

The atmosphere suddenly grew very quiet at Dara's statement and EXO glanced at her with serious concern written all over their face.

"H-hey, I'm just kidding, hahaha..." Dara said, scratching her head. "I guess I just ruined the mood, huh?"

"Noona, you can eat with us anytime," Xiumin said. "It gets very gloomy, since the house is full of grown men."

"Yeah, so it would be nice for you to brighten up the room." Sehun said and Dara smiled.

"You guys always invite me to you place. Next time, I'll treat you guys with food in my house." Dara said with thumbs up. "It wouldn't be fair when it's just you inviting me to your place."

"Really, noona?" Tao said. "You're going to invite us to your house?"

"Sure, why not?" Dara smiled, "by the way, the meat is delicious. You guys really have good eyes for meat."

"D.O is an expert when it comes to meat. He know which one has a best quality or not." Chanyeol said to D.O, and the main vocal only smiled with a light blush.

"I have difficulty picking out meat, so next time, you can go with me when buying meats."

"I wouldn't mind that, noona." D.O smiled shyly, his lip once again forming to an attractive heart.

"Let's just finish the food before it gets cold." Chen pointed out and everyone once again continued eating, chatting happily once again.

"That's right," Suho said and Dara looked at the leader. "Noona, do you want to see movies with us after dinner?" 

"Chanyeol hyung download a lot of movies, so maybe you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter