Music Bank I

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara has a schedule the next day for Music Bank. She's going to have a special performance with Jinusean, and she was excited to be on the stage with her seniors. Dara had been practicing a lot for her line for week, and she hope that she doesn't make a mistake. Dara finished getting ready, and stood in front of the mirror for the last check up. She tried to fix her hair, until her cellphone rang. She picked it up, and it was a call from her manager.

"Yoboseyo. Oppa, are you on your way?" Dara asked, but soon her expression frowned. "O-okay, I see. Then I'll take my car, thanks. You don't have to apologize, it's all right, alright, bye." Dara end the call and heaved a sigh.

Chundoong was walking by her room, and heard her sigh. "Noona, what is the matter?"

"Manager oppa  is stuck on a heavy traffic, so I have to take my car to KBS today." Dara answered. "Are you going to a schedule?"

"Yeah. I have a shooting for my drama." Chundoong said. "I can ask my manager hyung to take you with us."

Dara shook her head. "Your schedule is at the other side of KBS. I don't want for him to drive back and forth."

"But if it's something hurry, then I don't mind." Chundoong shrugged and Dara smiled.

"Thanks, but I'll take my car." 

"Okay then, good luck with your performance." Chundoong cheered for her.

"You too." 

Chundoong smiled and left the house. Dara heard the car driving away, so after she fixed her hair, she grabbed her car key and left the house.

Dara went to her car, and started her engine. The gas tank was empty and her jaws dropped.

"What!? No!" Dara groaned and got out of the car. "Thinks Sandara Park, think."

If I go to the gas station now, I'll be late for the schedule. I can take a bus, but that is still too far and I can't make it on time. I can try calling the cab to take me to the KBS, since it's cheaper.

Dara took out her phone and dialed the number of the cab. There was several ring, but no answer. She sighed, and tried calling again, but it was still no answer. 

"This is bad... what should I do?" Dara chewed her thumb and started walking in circles. 

"Dara sunbaenim!" 

Dara turned around on heels at a voice, only to see Suho walking out from the house with Lay and Xiumin.

"Annyeonghaseyo." Xiumin and Lay bowed, and Dara greeted them as well.

"Why are you outside?" Lay asked. 

"Are you on your way to the KBS buidling?" Xiumin asked and wrapped his arms around Lay's shoulder. "You're performing with Jinusean sunbaenim today, right?"

"Yeah, it's today." Dara answered with a smile.

"How do you know about her schedule?" Suho asked the older.

"I read it from the internet." Xiumin shrugged his shoulder.

"Noona! Dara noona!" Tao happily ran out from the house, followed by yawning Kai and Chanyeol wearing a mask.

"Good morning, noona." Chanyeol greeted as he sniffled his nose.

"Chanyeol, are you sick?" Dara asked.

"Yeah, but it's not serious." Chanyeol smiled, and sniffled again.

Then the rest of the EXO came out from the house and greeting her. Dara also did the same thing as well.

"By the way, why are you outside? Alone?" Chen asked.

"Well, I'm having a trouble with a ride." Dara answered.

"What kind of trouble?" Chanyeol asked and removed his mask.

"Manager oppa is stuck in a traffic, so he'll be running a bit late. I was going to take my car to KBS, but the gas was empty." Dara explained her situation. "I tried calling the cab, but they're not answering, so I don't know what to do anymore." Dara sighed and squatted on the ground and cupped her hand on her cheek.

"How about you come with us?" Baekhyun suggested.

Dara, and the EXO members all looked at the main vocal.

"We're on our way to Music Bank too." Baekhyun smiled.

"Yeah, that would be nice, so come with us." Sehun grinned. 

"Suho hyung, can she come with us?" Tao asked the leader.

"Yeah, I don't mind." Suho smiled, and the younger boys cheered. 

"Thank you, but I don't think I can do that." Dara waved her and stood up on her feet. "I don't want you guys to be late because of me."

"Come with us." Lay said. "We live next to each other, and neghbors help each other."

The other members agreed with the unicorn's statement. Then a black van came from a distance pulled in, so Dara assumed that it was their van.

"Noona, what do you say?" Chen asked.

The van stopped, and Dara still couldn't make up her mind. 

"If you don't answer, then we'll carry you in the car." Sehun stepped forward with a pout. 

"Okay, I'll go with you then." Dara finally made up her mind with a sigh.

EXO's facial expression lit up and Dara only shook her head. Suho went to the manager and explained Dara's situation. The manager didn't knew that she was Sandara Park, until the boys tell him about. After having a conversation with the manager, Suho faced Dara and gave her a thumbs up.

"YESSS!" Tao said and pulled Dara's arms. "Noona, let's go!"

"No way, Dara noona will go with us!" Baekhyun pulled Dara to the K members' van.

"Aish, sogogi!" Tao yelled at Baekhyun, but the main vocal only stuck out her tongue. 

"Noona, would you like to come with us?" Lay approached Dara, and smiled at her.

Dara was taken aback at the dancing unicorn's dimple that she was speechless. He had the most beautiful and kind smile, then she unknowingly found herself walking to the M members' van with Lay's guide. The K members couldn't believe it, but Lay only smiled gently at them.

"See you guys at the studio." 

The M members' van drove away, while the K members stood their dumbfounded. Chen opened the window of the van and waved at the K members with a victorious smile, and Tao came up from behind Chen, laughing like a mad person (imagine Tao's high-pitched laughter). The K members quietly climb the van, as the couldn't believe that Lay just cheated with his signature smile.

~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter