Kai in Love

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara waited in her house for the EXO members to arrive as she was deeply concerned with Kai's condition. She stare outside the window, biting her lips as he eyes never left the front of EXO's house. It was already getting late at night, and the only lights that were on was Dara's house. At the moment, a black van entered the parking lot, and Dara definitely knew that it was EXO. She grabbed a sweater near by and walked out from her house, wearing it on her shoulder. The van opened and Kai walked out with a bandage wrapped around his shoulder with a support from one of the manager.

"Kai!" Dara hurriedly ran to the dancing machine.

"Dara noona?" Kai's eyes widened.

Dara's eyes roamed on the bandage on his shoulder. "Are you okay? How is your arm? Is it a serious problem?" She kept asking with a worried expression.

The rest of EXO members all came out from the van, only to see that Dara was there as well.

"Dara noona?" Chanyeol said a he approach her. "You didn't sleep?"

"I... I just couldn't sleep after what happened at the lobby." Dara answered and glanced at Kai's shoulder once more. "Is it really that bad?"

Kai laughed and raise his hand. "Noona, I'm okay." 

"It's not a serious injury, so he's going to be fine." Lay added after the younger. "But he won't be able to move around as much."

Dara facepalm. "Oh, gosh, this is terrible. It's all my fault! If I had been careful then this would of never happen, I'm really sorry, I..."

Chanyeol place both of his hand on Dara's shoulder and gaze into her eyes. "Whoa, slow down, Dara noona! Kai is okay, and it's not your fault, so don't feel bad about it." 

"T-thank you." Dara said after she felt relax at the younger's statement.

Chanyeol smiled and hugged her lightly, which startled Dara for a moment.

"Noona, did you stay up waiting for us?" Sehun asked as he join their moment, and pouted when he saw Chanyeo hugging her. "Why is Chanyeol hyung hugging you?"

"Suho hyung, look at Chanyeol, he's harrassing Dara noona!" Baekhyun shouted jokingly from the side.

Chanyeol pulled away from the hug and glared at Baekhyun. Suho was already walking toward them, and Baekhyun smirked slyly at Chanyeol.

"Baekhyun, what is the problem?" Suho asked.

"Chanyeol tried to harrass Dara noona." Baekhyun answered the older.

"What?" Suho glanced at Chanyeol with a straight face then to Dara. "Is this true Chanyeol? Dara noona?"

"I didn't harrass her!" Chanyeol exclaimed at the leader. "I would never do such thing!"

"I saw it too!" Sehun added. "He was hugging Dara noona when we got off from the van!"

Xiumin saw the situation and came to join them with the younger members following him. "What is going on here?"

"Dara noona was waiting for us!" Sehun announced once more to the older.

"Really?" Chen and Tao asked.

"You didn't had to, noona." D.O looked at the older with a cute smile. "But, thank you for waiting."

"It's not a problem." Dara grinned. "I'm just glad to see that Kai didn't break his arm."

"Noona, you really need to rest now." Lay said to the older. "I'm sure you're exhausted from a long day."

"Yes, a little bit." Dara said with a yawn and rubbed her eyes.

The EXO members smiled at her adorable yawn because she looked much more like a young girl when she look at them with droopy eyes.

"Goodnight, everyone." Dara said to them.

"Goodnight, noona." The EXO members all said at the same time.

"See you tomorrow!" Chen said excitedly.

Dara smiled and waved her hand to the younger. She once again let out another yawn and walked inside her room, pulling the sweater closer to her. After she went inside, all EXO boys looked at each other.

"I think we should be careful not to get into any kind of accident from now on." Suho said to the members. "We worried her too much."

"Yeah. I didn't knew that she will be concern with us this much..." Tao scratched the side of his nape.

"This shows how kind Dara noona is. She's very humanistic and full of compassion, although we barely met her." Sehun said and the members all nodded at the younger's statement. 

"I see why Chanyeol is head-over-heels over her." Baekhyun said and smirked at his tall friend.

"Shut up!" Chanyeol shouted, his cheek flushing in pink.

"That's okay, Yeol. We understand you." Xiumin said and wrapped his arms around the rapper's shoulder.

Chanyeol lightly shook off the older's arms from his shoulder. "I'm not the only one that likes her..."

"That's why Xiumin hyung said that we understand you." Kai said to the older, and Chanyeol pouted cutely.

"Okay, let's just go inside, I'm feeling... tired as well..." D.O said and rubbed his eyes.

Then one by one the members felt exhaustion overwhelming their body. They all yawned and lazily walked inside the house. Tomorrow is going to be another long day for them, so it was better for them to get plenty of rest.

~~~~~

The next morning, Dara woke up when she heard a doorbell ringing in the house. She was actually waiting for her brother to answer it, but remember that he was shooting a drama and had to stay up all night at the countryside. Dara put on a cardigan and tied her hair into a messy bun and went to the door. She look through the peephole, only to see D.O and Chen standing at the front. She opened the door and the two vocal members smiled timidly at her.

"Goodmorning, noona~" Chen greet her cheerfully, while D.O let out a small mumble.

"Goodmorning." Dara greet them as well. "Do you want to come in?" 

"Thank you, but we have a schedule to go." Chen answered. 

"Okay, then is there something that I can help you guys?" Dara asked.

Chen and D.O looked at each other. Chen lightly nudged D.O's side and pushed his friend to the front.

"Um, we were wondering if you want to join us for barbecue party later." D.O said with a light blush.

"Barbecue party?" Dara asked. 

"Yeah." Chen nodded from the side.

"Oh." Dara mouthed.

"That is, if you have time." Chen added quickly when he saw the hesitation on her face.

"I-it's fine if you can't." D.O added as well. "J-just a suggestion."

A smile appeared from the corner of her lips. "Well, I don't t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter