Dinner Preparation

DaraExo Full House
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Xiumin came back to the living room, dressed up for his afternoon schedule. After he clean up his room, he took a nap, but woke up at the alarm clock. The house was too quiet, so Xiumin assumed that Kai was sleeping and maybe Dara left already. Kai and Dara was sleeping on the couch together in an uncomfortable position with Dara's head on Kai's shoulder, while the younger wrapped his arms protectively around Dara's stomach. 

"Oh boy..." Xiumin whistled, and went to Kai, and lightly patted the boy's muscular arm. "Kim Jongin, wake up."

Kai groaned in his sleep, and opened his eyes, stretching his arms above his head. He remembered that Dara was with him, and he fell asleep with her on the couch. A deep shade of red appeared from the younger's cheek and glanced to his side; Dara was still sleeping quietly next to him.

"I saw everything, you know?" Xiumin grinned playfully and the dancing machine startled.

"Hyung, please don't tell Chanyeol hyung!" Kai said. "If he ever find out then he's going to kill me!"

"I don't think Chanyeol is only one that's going to be mad at you, Jongin." Xiumin said, and Kai looked confusingly at the oldest of the group.

Suddenly, Xiumin smacked Kai on the back of the head, and Kai leaned forward on the table.

"Ow, hyung!" Kai exclaimed as he grabbed his head. "Why are you hitting me? Can you see that I'm a patient?"

"How dare you sleep with a grown woman?" Xiumin scolded the younger with his arms crossed. "What if something happens?"

"But nothing happened!" Kai whined and rubbed his head. "And what do you think of me as? I know how to treat a woman with respect!"

Xiumin hit him again, but this time on the back.

"Aish, hyung!" Kai whined and rose from the sofa, and Dara frowned in her sleep.

"You're going to wake her up."

"But you keep hitting me!"

"Let's take her to a room, so she can sleep comfortably." Xiumin easily carried Dara in his arms.

"I'll carry her." Kai said, holding out his arms.

"You can't carry her with one arm." Xiumin turned to the stairs. "I'm going out to a schedule, so she can sleep in my room."

"Fine." Kai followed Xiumin on the stairs as the older carried Dara in his arms. 

"Okay, why are you following me again?" Xiumin asked and turned around.

"I-I'm going to my room." Kai said with a blush.

"But your room is at the other side." Xiumin pointed toward the younger's room.

"I don't trust you enough with her."

"That is what I want to say. I'm guessing that carrying to her room is safer than letting her sleep with you on the couch." 

"I-it wasn't an intention! I fell asleep without knowing."

Dara frowned in her sleep as the two boys continue to argue among each other.

"Shhh, we're going to wake her up." Xiumin said and Kai rolled his eyes, but followed Xiumin to the room.

Xiumin placed the sleeping Dara on his bed and pulled the blanket close to her. He slightly opened the window of his room, just in case it gets hot in his room. He then glanced back at the dancing machine, who was leaning against a door.

"You're not allowed in this room until I come back, and neither does other members, understand?" Xiumin said sternly to the pouty maknae. "I said, do you understand?"

"Yeah, you don't have to repeat it." Kai said and head out to the door. "I'm going to see what I can do around the house for the barbecue dinner."

"Sure, and I'm heading to my schedule." Xiumin said and pulled on a blazer on his shirt. "Let me know if anything happens."

Kai respond with a simple nod and started walking downstairs.

"What's up with him?" Xiumin muttered, but soon turned to Dara.

She was still sleeping peacefully with her eyes closed. There were some times when she would cringe her nose in her sleep and Xiumin quietly chuckled at the interesting sight of her habit.

"She's breathtaking." Xiumin said as he gazed lovingly at the sleeping feature. He fought the urge to kiss her and stood up from the bed.

"Have a good rest, Dara noona." 

Xiumin turned off the light, and closed the door of his room before heading out to his schedule. Dara was still clueless at the fact that she was sleeping in a stranger's house, especially when she's in Xiumin's bedroom. She only slept soundlessly, dreaming about something pleasant in the house of EXO.

~~~~~

Dara finally woke up from her sleep. She groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing her eyes.

"Where am I?" 

Dara glance out the window, only to see that it was already dark. Not only that, but she was in another house that she was not familiar of. She tried to remember and figure out the things that happened to her in the morning. She was invite to EXO's house by Kai. She was talking to Kai and Xiumin, drinking tea... then

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter